i will always support Taani ? - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Firstly, i do not agree and the reason is not that i am not a Tani liker at all.

Secondly, Sharon supposedly said that we, she, Tani and everyone is equally responsible. 

Thirdly, Tani herself said that she will be responsible for if teams loses because she actually was the most hyper one who even could not see that Swayam is hurt and he can't dance, right?

Fourth, gang did not felt happy knowing that she is helping her out because they do not know. If you see the scenes properly then it was only Sharon to whom Swayam's dad talked that about. So, it is not as such reason to blame gang, alright?

Fifth, Tani is not doing anything out of the world with supporting the team and going to talk to the main NDC managers because even Sharon, Swayam or Rey would have done the same if they would have felt even a bit that the results are by any unfair means.

Sixth, Tani is definitely not wrong but she is most closely only hyper among all 12 members, and no one can deny this until they have their sights good.  

Seventh, if she is not equally responsible for the lose than i might add that she did not have even a single percent right to even step into the rehearsal hall while gang was performing and started scolding them for concentration and everything, she did not have even a pinch of a right or face to tell the team that they should concentrate on NDC and not on their D3 team if after lose it is not her equal responsiblity. If a mature GS is not equally responsible for lose after doing such rightful things then i might add she was wrong all the time before to even call them for NDC meetings, alright? Because if someone else would have been GS then i suppose it was her/his equal responsiblity. 

Eighth, in the show Sharon was not pointing THE Tani but she was definitely pointing the GS Tani and any GS will be equally held responsible, alright? And we should not argue as she is definitely equally responsible and not in a wrong way, like others.

PS: For once stop finding the points on which you all can bash Sharon taking Tani as a support, it seems like Tani is your shoulder to point a gun on Sharon! Sharon and Tani is both right and they both definitely is responsible.

-Marium
Originally posted by Swaronvrushan

One thng y ss fans create appreciation post fr taani...r u guys dnt like to make the same...nd blaming sharon first listen to whole convo...i thnk kisiko blame karne se pehle reason to pakka karo...nd abt gang...do they knw abt full convo.,,no so y they will react ...agar taani get succeed all will praise her,...
Gang will praise her ?maybe.but after sometime they will criticize her for no reason
Originally posted by -Marium-

<font size="2">Firstly, i do not agree and the reason is not that i am not a Tani liker at all.</font>

<font size="2">Secondly, Sharon supposedly said that we, she, Tani and everyone is equally responsible.</font>

<font size="2">Thirdly, Tani herself said that she will be responsible for if teams loses because she actually was the most hyper one who even could not see that Swayam is hurt and he can't dance, right?</font>

<font size="2">Fourth, gang did not felt happy knowing that she is helping her out because they do not know. If you see the scenes properly then it was only Sharon to whom Swayam's dad talked that about. So, it is not as such reason to blame gang, alright?</font>

<font size="2">Fifth, Tani is not doing anything out of the world with supporting the team and going to talk to the main NDC managers because even Sharon, Swayam or Rey would have done the same if they would have felt even a bit that the results are by any unfair means.</font>

<font size="2">Sixth, Tani is definitely not wrong but she is most closely only hyper among all 12 members, and no one can deny this until they have their sights good. </font>

<font size="2">Seventh, if she is not equally responsible for the lose than i might add that she did not have even a single percent right to even step into the rehearsal hall while gang was performing and started scolding them for concentration and everything, she did not have even a pinch of a right or face to tell the team that they should concentrate on NDC and not on their D3 team if after lose it is not her equal responsiblity. If a mature GS is not equally responsible for lose after doing such rightful things then i might add she was wrong all the time before to even call them for NDC meetings, alright? Because if someone else would have been GS then i suppose it was her/his equal responsiblity.</font>

<font size="2">Eighth, in the show Sharon was not pointing THE Tani but she was definitely pointing the GS Tani and any GS will be equally held responsible, alright? And we should not argue as she is definitely equally responsible and not in a wrong way, like others.</font>

<font size="2">PS: For once stop finding the points on which you all can bash Sharon taking Tani as a support, it seems like Tani is your shoulder to point a gun on Sharon! Sharon and Tani is both right and they both definitely is responsible.</font>

<font size="2">-Marium</font>
best rply
Originally posted by ashkaa

<div></div>Gang will praise her ?maybe.but after sometime they will criticize her for no reason
i dnt thnk nyone criticizes other without reason...
ACtually d ppl out dre jst knw hw to criticise sum1 nd nt appreciate thm..
i too felt the sme tht sharon shldnt take taanis name in btwn..
nd no one nt evn swayam or rey thought or applauded her whn dy get to knw tht she hd gone to ndc's office..
highly disappointed as taanis fan today..
d shw doesnt really considers taani as lead for it thr r only 3 leads nd thy wld alwyz be..
thy only use taani whnevr dy want to create sum problem or mu or vry few tyms whn thy remember tht she too blng in d dil part..
i m truly truly fed up as a taani fan nd d shw has truly disappointed me,the way her character had been written nd is being shown..

Firstly, i do not agree and the reason is not that i am not a Tani liker at all.

Secondly, Sharon supposedly said that we, she, Tani and everyone is equally responsible. 

Thirdly, Tani herself said that she will be responsible for if teams loses because she actually was the most hyper one who even could not see that Swayam is hurt and he can't dance, right?

Fourth, gang did not felt happy knowing that she is helping her out because they do not know. If you see the scenes properly then it was only Sharon to whom Swayam's dad talked that about. So, it is not as such reason to blame gang, alright?

Fifth, Tani is not doing anything out of the world with supporting the team and going to talk to the main NDC managers because even Sharon, Swayam or Rey would have done the same if they would have felt even a bit that the results are by any unfair means.

Sixth, Tani is definitely not wrong but she is most closely only hyper among all 12 members, and no one can deny this until they have their sights good.  

Seventh, if she is not equally responsible for the lose than i might add that she did not have even a single percent right to even step into the rehearsal hall while gang was performing and started scolding them for concentration and everything, she did not have even a pinch of a right or face to tell the team that they should concentrate on NDC and not on their D3 team if after lose it is not her equal responsiblity. If a mature GS is not equally responsible for lose after doing such rightful things then i might add she was wrong all the time before to even call them for NDC meetings, alright? Because if someone else would have been GS then i suppose it was her/his equal responsiblity. 

Eighth, in the show Sharon was not pointing THE Tani but she was definitely pointing the GS Tani and any GS will be equally held responsible, alright? And we should not argue as she is definitely equally responsible and not in a wrong way, like others.

PS: For once stop finding the points on which you all can bash Sharon taking Tani as a support, it seems like Tani is your shoulder to point a gun on Sharon! Sharon and Tani is both right and they both definitely is responsible.

-Marium

Awesome reply...hope this clears the (forced) misunderstandings about Sharon...

<font size="2">Firstly, i do not agree and the reason is not that i am not a Tani liker at all.</font>

<font size="2">Secondly, Sharon supposedly said that we, she, Tani and everyone is equally responsible.</font>

<font size="2">Thirdly, Tani herself said that she will be responsible for if teams loses because she actually was the most hyper one who even could not see that Swayam is hurt and he can't dance, right?</font>

<font size="2">Fourth, gang did not felt happy knowing that she is helping her out because they do not know. If you see the scenes properly then it was only Sharon to whom Swayam's dad talked that about. So, it is not as such reason to blame gang, alright?</font>

<font size="2">Fifth, Tani is not doing anything out of the world with supporting the team and going to talk to the main NDC managers because even Sharon, Swayam or Rey would have done the same if they would have felt even a bit that the results are by any unfair means.</font>

<font size="2">Sixth, Tani is definitely not wrong but she is most closely only hyper among all 12 members, and no one can deny this until they have their sights good. </font>

<font size="2">Seventh, if she is not equally responsible for the lose than i might add that she did not have even a single percent right to even step into the rehearsal hall while gang was performing and started scolding them for concentration and everything, she did not have even a pinch of a right or face to tell the team that they should concentrate on NDC and not on their D3 team if after lose it is not her equal responsiblity. If a mature GS is not equally responsible for lose after doing such rightful things then i might add she was wrong all the time before to even call them for NDC meetings, alright? Because if someone else would have been GS then i suppose it was her/his equal responsiblity.</font>

<font size="2">Eighth, in the show Sharon was not pointing THE Tani but she was definitely pointing the GS Tani and any GS will be equally held responsible, alright? And we should not argue as she is definitely equally responsible and not in a wrong way, like others.</font>

<font size="2">PS: For once stop finding the points on which you all can bash Sharon taking Tani as a support, it seems like Tani is your shoulder to point a gun on Sharon! Sharon and Tani is both right and they both definitely is responsible.</font>

<font size="2">-Marium</font>

bang on reply dear...
Superb post 😉
I was also thkng about this..
It hurted when sharon said
'Taani ye sab swayam k liye nahi
Apne liye kr rhi hai.. '
Was she just try n prove that Taani is selfish?? Or not a sensible sister ??
Originally posted by Freakin_girl

ACtually d ppl out dre jst knw hw to criticise sum1 nd nt appreciate thm..
i too felt the sme tht sharon shldnt take taanis name in btwn..
nd no one nt evn swayam or rey thought or applauded her whn dy get to knw tht she hd gone to ndc's office..
highly disappointed as taanis fan today..
d shw doesnt really considers taani as lead for it thr r only 3 leads nd thy wld alwyz be..
thy only use taani whnevr dy want to create sum problem or mu or vry few tyms whn thy remember tht she too blng in d dil part..
i m truly truly fed up as a taani fan nd d shw has truly disappointed me,the way her character had been written nd is being shown..
not 3 only 2 leads in d3 now sharon and swayam.As for Rey he is just SS friend not lead.
i secnd  in each nd evry thn
for good haappenins i hav nvr seen taani givn the credit
bt for all bad thngs only nd only taani is held responsible
hights nd limits nw