Please vote for Abhinaya in IF Elections

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi friends!! My name is saru..im here to request your votes for my friend abhinaya..

There was an contest held in IF few weeks back called IF Elections ..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3594158

my friend abhinaya  participated in that contest under the Category Miss World Peace and she got selected for the category . 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3618200

And here is her speech It is under the title Miss World Peace 2013  

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3620750#85021026

SPEECH

Hmm so it was just another day and I was logging into IF and I saw this post made by Khushi regarding making someone Prime Minister of the day and I was like Okay wow,this is something exciting,let me take part in it ! And I entered my name and after seeing what slots were free,I gave my name and then I came to know we have to make a speech on it ..And then I finally took a good look at my topic ,WORLD PEACE.

Wow,I thought,so we talk so much about serials,and what happened to Rishbala romance and OMG IPK is no more or oh no are SaMud going to get married and what not (well I wont say they are bad to discuss though) but then okay they are all "reel" stuff then and they are not "real"ity ! And okay so this something real right,our world is something which is so big,it has so many different continents,different countries,different people,cast creed,race,colour,religion but yes,there is something we all have in common and that is this very earth we are living in,this is something we share and this is a Treasure,to be safeguarded and this can be done only by achieving Peace,yes the White Flag must be flying ,figuratively of course. 

Okay so I have said World peace,white flag,so this may seem like getting an A grade in a paper,but well,it is not that difficult ! Compassion is one step to world peace,the feeling of love for all human beings,all living things,alike regardless of what colour,what religion they may be,that would be the first step,love need not be the Ishq Wala Love which is well for "Woh" alone  but this is Universal love for everyone,love that would bring everyone closer,towards a common goal and yes,you got it,that would be the steeping stone to achieving World peace.

Have you heard of something called the Secret ? Yes,so this is a book written by Rhonda Bryne and I swear by it.It basically says that what we think,would reflect in whatever happens around you! Bizarre huh ? Well,it is true actually,I have tried it ! For example,let us take a class full of students,wanting a particular class to be cancelled,and then each of them think "God,Please let Mam be absent and please please let class get cancelled" And voila,the substitute teacher comes and announces "Class,please just give your attendance ,your mam is not well,there is no class today" Okay so what just happened now ? Yes,this is something called "Power of Collective thinking" If a lot of people imagine an outcome,be it negative or positive the Universe would listen to you and it would act accordingly! "OMG,What If it rains today,I havent even taken an umbrella" and the Universe will focus on "It rains"part which you constantly dwell on and Voila,it would rain,no I am not kidding !  

So Now this would be an effective Instrument,when used well,think positively,positive things would happen ,think negatively and then you would remember the phrase "My day isn't going well today,seems like I got up on the wrong side of the bed" Ring a bell ? So my point here is basically to think Peace,Love,Compassion and you can see the world around you change, filled with Positivity,Happiness and Love which will all lead to yes,World Peace again.
Let me finish by coining a quote said by the Famous Dalai Lama-

"Whenever I meet even a 'foreigner',
I have always the same feeling:
'I am meeting another member of the human family.,
This attitude has deepened
My affection and respect for all beings.
May this natural wish be
My small contribution to world peace.
I pray for a more friendly,
More caring, and more understanding
Human family on this planet.
To all who dislike suffering,
Who cherish lasting happiness -
This is my heartfelt appeal. "

Thank You.

Please VOTE for me because I believe in WORLD PEACE and Universal Love in the world and I would do anything in my power to ensure it thereby paving  for a better living   And also,those who know me ,know that I stand by my words always plus I am a really positive person by nature and I would help to make sure that positivity always prevails 

As Gandhiji said "Be the Change ,you want to see" and I firmly stand by this ! 

Pls vote for her friends n make her win because she is very genuine and postive girl who carries her heart on sleeve😳 .One of the best human beings i have come across on IF.😳.Please read her speech once😊😊 and you will come to know  that i mean it.😳Thank you so much for ur support friends..big hug to u all

Vote for Abinaya(sweetgal19) under Miss World Peace 2013  voting opens on 18th june

Thanks you so much guys😊😊

Love😳 

Saru

Awwe Saru,what can I say,I'm just overwhelmed to have such wonderful friends like you all who are always there for me,that it already feels like a victory ❤️ Thank you so much for your support Saru ! 🤗

To those who dont know me,I am Abhinaya! 😳 If YOU STAND for World Peace too,then please pour in your support for me by Voting for me ,Miss World Peace 2013,in the VOTING Thread which opens on JUNE 18th ! Thank you ! 🤗

Originally posted by sandhureet

plz frnz vote for abhi...thankz...
Thank you so much for the support hun! 🤗
plz guys do vote for her!she deserves it ⭐️
Hie dear, congrats on getting selected..:D
Before I vote for you, please answer a few questions for me..:D

1) Why you think I should vote for you?
2) Do you believe in Peace? 
3) What can you do to get Peace in Ind-Pak relationship?
4) What is forum peace for u?
5) Do you think peace can always be right? Because at times, peace doesn't work, what should we do during that time? 

Do reply..:D

Regards,
Jyoti
Originally posted by Jyo_Ksg

5) Do you think peace can always be right? Because at times, peace doesn't work, what should we do during that time? 

Regards,
Jyoti

1) Pls visit the link and see other speeches and her speech u will get to know how best she is ..she believes in what she preach ..she is a genuine human being who believes in live let live..
2) On her behalf yup she believes in peace
3) Ind-pak relationship is something political issue..so no comments on this becoz whatever we say it will be taken in other light..so sorry hope u understand..but all said n done if everyone in india n pak believe in peace and prosperity we would have witnessed a healthy relationship long back..
4) We believe in forum peace but then it depends on others too..we r freindly with everyone n we support every good cause .we dont participate in any kind of bashing or personal attacks..hope it says something about us.😳😳
5) Peace always works with worst enemies also dear..i firmly believe in that and all our fnrds too..

i answered on her behalf..thank you so much for the valuable support jyoti..god bless tc.😳😳
Originally posted by Jyo_Ksg

Regards,
Jyoti

Hi Jyoti ! Thank you so much dear :)

1. Peace,harmony,co existence with each other,all are synonymous with each other and play a very important in one's living.Why, you may ask. Our world consists of different languages, religions,countries,various kinds of people,each wanting to make their mark,have their say ,wanting their voices heard. Now,when different people want different things,there may be a conflict of interest and hence Peace may be disrupted.So,to prevent this,negotiating is done,trying to reach a common solution.So,on the whole,there must be Harmony ,only then one can move on . Why am I referring to an individual here ? Because maintaining peace,ensuring that peace prevails,starts on the individual level and that is what I as an individual am trying to do.By voting for me,you also vote for World Peace.

2.As mentioned in the above answer,I believe fully that maintaining peace is very important for a harmonious and a comfortable living. Hence to ensure that peace prevails always,fights at a small level itself must be nipped in the bud,because if neglected,they might even culminate into big wars.That is why,I reiterate again that maintaining peace,starts at an Individual level and I stand for this cause and will ensure the same,to the best of my abilities.

3.Since India achieved independence way back in 1947 ,Eminent leaders from both the countries have been conducting round the table talks to achieve the same. Only way to achieve peace can be done by wanting for Peace from the heart,each and every individual on both sides must want it and it is not enough that efforts are made only by Leaders. As the saying goes "Every small drops can make an ocean",hence in this way ,pathway to achieving peace can be paved .

4.Forum peace to me is co existence amongst all the members of the forum and this can be only done by having all voices heard,different opinions considered, be it positive or negative and each and every member made to feel that they belong to the forum as much as anyone else.

5.Peace is always right,there is never a scenario where peace would create problems or it would be wrong and this is strictly my point of view :)
Abhi  wonderful answers dear..straight from heart..u deserve to win..

Please guys vote for abhinaya