Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
wait...plz tell me...who said taani is responsible? and how...plz sm1 temme.
Freakin_girl thumbnail
It wz d scene whr mr shekhawat wz blang swayam on d phone for ndc..
thn sharon took d phone frm swayam nd bla bla..
to whch mr Shekhawat said ki due to him taani has to face the loss as gs nd she had gone to ndc office nd swayam ki vaje sei usse apna sir jhukana padhega un k samne to whch sharon replied ki taani ko pata h ki swayam ryt h[sumthng lyk tht] nd thn she said ki is haar mei vo b utni hi responsible h jitna ki hum sab..
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
They're bound by their grievances. And am sure, rather hoping, the moment Taani gets deeper into the matter, they'd appreciate her. Perhaps, I guess, Rey did notice, he gave one of his candid smiles as well. But I am thinking it was because of Sharon. 
salta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Freakin_girl

It wz d scene whr mr shekhawat wz blang swayam on d phone for ndc..
thn sharon took d phone frm swayam nd bla bla..
to whch mr Shekhawat said ki due to him taani has to face the loss as gs nd she had gone to ndc office nd swayam ki vaje sei usse apna sir jhukana padhega un k samne to whch sharon replied ki taani ko pata h ki swayam ryt h[sumthng lyk tht] nd thn she said ki is haar mei vo b utni hi responsible h jitna ki hum sab..

thanks for update...but ye taani responsible kahan se ho gayi?😕
Freakin_girl thumbnail
I myslf didnt get it.. hw cn she b responsible..
whn d gang thmslv had tld her to mind her own business..
uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
*edit* Sharon meant that if they are responsible for the loss then so is taani as a GS thats why she went to ask the authorities... and sharon is not selfish she has never ever blamed taani for anything...in fact she always supported her ...  Edited by uhs313 - 10 years ago
salta thumbnail
Originally posted by: uhs313

*edit* Sharon meant that if they are responsible for the loss then so is taani as a GS thats why she went to ask the authorities... and sharon is not selfish she has never ever blamed taani for anything...in fact she always supported her ... 

did she danced...? so now how can she blame her, just to bring her or her tauji down?
piyaLovesJENSEN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: meghasingh

did she danced...? so now how can she blame her, just to bring her or her tauji down?

exactly my point .. 👏