Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
please read the bottom its gossip telly chaker write crap alot 
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tellychakkar articles are not always reliable. Not blaming KSG, Jen or anyone related to this show but reluctance to do intimate scenes by a lead in the telly industry which may result in messing up track/story/character is not uncommon and not unheard of...

Just saying...😊
Rogue... thumbnail
Don't think KaJen r the producers of this shw ... its SLB ! ...Don't think a big shot like him is payin' the lead actress to follow her tantrums ! ...why is media tryin' to sell crap !
Ms.Cheeni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I guess I understand the predicament she is in...and I feel sorry because perhaps she will not be able to continue doing the main/ heroine roles any longer at this rate...I do hope the team works round this issue and somehow bring magic to this wonderful show...and it is not taken off air. That would be so  sad...it's one of the few shows worth watching!  How is it ok for him but not her...sigh...love both KSG and JSG...wish they come to some common understanding on this. Edited by Ms.Cheeni - 10 years ago
rose0123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well she already walked out of the show once, to get the contract she wanted, and she was given that. So don't know why the makers are now complaining.
khanrocks thumbnail
but i dont understand karan a professional hes an actor and so is she is it right of she could just work with him not other shows 
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
due to telechakkar advertising false articles,drashti dhami has stopped giving them interviews.
P020167 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chandani2392

Seriously?? Just replace her gah, she's awesome n all. And I've loved her since DMG...but if she can't deliver her role properly than wtheck.

I agree, if she has problem with it...quit the show or replace her.
khanrocks thumbnail
telly chaker know how to give false articles remember jenn was said to remain distance then we saw jenam screen seg  Edited by khanrocks - 10 years ago
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is obviously not true and just a peace of gossip, because Jennifer has herself cleared that she is a professional and she has done romantic scenes before and will do them even in the future. I don't think she can say anything more can she? And will a producer like SLB actually move around what an actor says? Never !!! 
Jennifer is a professional and knew what she was signing up for and I see genuineness in her every performance.

The media has been hyping the issue a lot really, so this article is just one more added to it.