Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
TopChee  OS- Yuvraj's Doubled One 

Hello loving friends!!!
Hope you all are good.I am back again with my modem allrightBig smile so try to bear me and my pagal mind as it got activated againWink.Well nowadays I am getting more sticked to OSs than FF updates.I don't feel like continuing my FFsConfused.Ok leave that.Now wondering what kind of name is this?TopChee?Well it sounds more like a toffee right? LOL .Aren't our Topper and Cheetah just like a toffee??Sweet.Now you understood what did TopChee mean.Yea its Topper-Cheetah OS.Star
TopChee may be Yuvreen only but still TopChee are the Yuvreen who were found more in DPSC than now.They are the fighting and cute and nok-jhok walla Yuvreen.Now don't kill me for saying that,I know Yuvreen are cute too but Topchee are cuter for me. LOL  Well now read and know what my pagal mind has written. LOL Smile

Yuvraj here has a big name in the fashion industry.He has become the Producer of YS Creations-One of the biggest fashion house of India.He did start from modelling and he reached here.Suvreen Guggal is his patner in the  company.She also has a big name in the fashion industry and is one of the most renowned designer of the country.The two love-birds were in the same company but something unusual was also there. Embarrassed

Yuvraj was loaded with work.New models,new designs to be created not only that a new Fashion Show was to be conducted in the very next week.So work was at its full blast.He was invoved in a file of latest designs created.Then someone knocked the door of his cabin.

Malini-"Sir,May I come in"
Yuvraj-"Yes Malini andar aao"
Malini-"Sir,woh Fashion Show ka details maine list out kar liya hai"
Yuvraj-"Thank you.Tum file yahan rakh do"
Malini keeps the file on his table and was about to leave when Yuvraj called her back.

Yuvraj-"Wait…tumne Suvreen ko dekha kya?"
Malini-"Haan unhe kisne nahi dekha" LOL
Yuvraj-"Arrey mera matlab mera secretary"
Malini-"Ohh….haan woh bas aa hi rahi hai"
Yuvraj-"Ok"
Malini leaves.
Yuvraj-" Yaar…yeh hamesha late aati hai….aaj dekhta hoon isse"

Here a girl runs with high speed to Yuvraj's chamber.The girl was a little childish and cheerful. Big smile
Girl-"Suvreen aaj tu  gayi…bhagwan ji bacha lena mujhe please"
She slowly opens the door and peeps inside.
Suvreen-"May I come in"
Yuvraj-"Ya,come in late comer"

She slowly took steps ahead and tried to set things in order trying to make Yuvraj not notice her.
Yuvraj was lost in the files but was still eyeing at what she was doing.He questioned her.
"Aaj late kyun hui Suvreen"
Suvreen-"Sorry sir,Suvreen ka na tabiyat kharab ho gayi thi.Toh late main uthi.Isliye phir mujhe…."
Yuvraj-"Bas bas bas….utna hi"
Yuvraj knew she would continue her long story.He could never punish the girl because of her name.Her name- whenever he hears it a smile appears on his face.He chose her to be his secretary just because her name but that did not mean that he liked her.He had already another girl in his life who was the most important for him.
Suvreen-"Sir,Suvreen  ko ek baat soch main laa di ki aap files ko aur aapke surrounding dono ko ek sath kaise dekh sakte hain"
Yuvraj laughed and said-"Yuvraj cheetah hai…." Tongue
Then he bit his tongue and shut his mouth.
Suvreen rolled her eyes and said-"Hunh...tab bhagna padega….lekin aap cheetah jaise toh nahi lagte" LOL
Yuvraj was already embarrassed but to cover it up he said-"Kuch purani batein yaad aa gayi….waise tumhe kya lena dena…jao yeh file Malini ke cabin mein rakh do"
Suvreen-"jee sir…"

Suddenly Yuvraj's cell started ringing.It was from someone very special.He got a smile on his face and received the call.
Before he could say anything the girl on the other side said-
Girl-"Yuvraj,niche aa jao.I'm waiting in the car...short drive ke liye" Wink
Yuvraj-"Kya??Log toh long drive ke liye jaate hai...yeh short drive bhi ek cheez hai?" LOL
Girl-"Achha jo bhi ho...tum niche aao"
Yuvraj-"Par main busy hoon…tu jaanti hai na…Fashion Show"
Girl-"Pata hai.Bas thirty minutes ke liye please please"
Yuvraj-"Chal theek hai aata hoon" Big smile

Yuvraj went down and saw her inside the car.He went in and sat on the seat next to her.She started the car and they went for a drive.

Girl-"Kya kar rahe the??"
Yuvraj-"Kuch nahi"
Girl-"Jhooth.Maine abhi abhi dekha ki tum apni secretay ke sath bak bak kiye jaa rahe the and you ended up with-main cheetah hoon"
Yuvraj-"Tu mujhe stalk kar rahi hai??" [o.O] [ROFL]
Girl-"Main kyun stalk karoongi.Main toh bas tumhare cabin main jaa rahi thi tumhe bulane par phir socha tumhe niche seedha bula lun….tum toh mujhe ab bhool hi gaye ho"
Yuvraj-"Yaar…kaam kitna hai mera dekhti hai"
Girl-"Toh...main bhi busy hoon….par main tumhe time deti hoon na"
Yuvraj-"Tu toh hamesha mere paas hi hai" 
Girl-"Kaise main tumhare secretary thodi hoon"
Yuvraj-"haan…woh toh tum ho"
Girl stopped the car.She looked at Yuvraj.
"Ohh hello tumhara secretary Suvreen Goel hai aur main Suvreen Guggal hoon"
Yuvraj laughed.
"Topper….tu bhi na kamal karti hai.Main itna buddhu nahi hoon ki tujhe aur usse pehchaan nahi sakta"
Suvreen-"Yuvraj tum na mujhe chodke uss Suvreen ko date karo…mujhe toh tum aadha bhul hi gaye ho"
Yuvraj-"Suvreen toh kayi honge par Topper sirf ek hi.Limited Edition hai.Main use kaise chod sakta hoon"
Suvreen-"Waise bhi main tumhe kahan chodungi.Mujhe aisa Cheetah kahin aur milega"She said smilling.
Yuvraj-"Tera matlab hai aur bhi cheete hai mere alawa?"
Suvreen-"Haan.Jungle main"
They both laughed.
Yuvraj-"Ok Madam...ab wapas chale?"
Suvreen-"Haan mujhe bhi aur designs modify karni hai"
Yuvraj-"Haan the great designer Suvreen Guggal...Suvreen Guggal jindabad,topper of the year jindabad" 
Suvreen-"Aur tum kya the great cheetah in human form...Yuvraj Singh jindabad,cheetah of the century jindabad" [ROFL]
Yuvraj-"Oyee hum politicians thodi hai jo jindabad jindabad kar rahe hai"
Suvreen-"Very funny"
Yuvraj-"Achha sorry...Ab chal"
Suvreen smiled started the car and they drove back.
While driving back they were relishing the old memories when their journey sarted in DPSC.
Suvreen-"Yuvraj.."
Yuvraj-"Hmm.."
Suvreen-"Tumhe kabhi woh din yaad nahi aate...DPSC wale"
Yuvraj-"Yaar...woh din main kaise bhool sakta hoon...kitne mazze kar rahe they hum..."
Suvreen-"Aur tum mannu rathie ki chopsey karte they"She laughed.
Yuvraj-"Topper itne saal beet gaye par ab tak "Chopsey" word tumhara peecha nahi choda"
Suvreen-"As if "cheetah" attitude ne tumhara peecha choda"
Yuvraj-"Yaad hai woh baarish wale din kaise canteen main sab hamra naam ka canteen bana rahe the"
Suvreen-"Haan yaar...Yuvreen canteen...cheeteh pakode...chopsey chai...Gannuji ka prasad...haha...kaise pagal they sab" LOL
Yuvraj-"Aur Naro ko kuch nahi mila usne nikaal diya-Delhi-Kathgodami Khichdi" 
Suvreen-"Haan...kash woh din waapas aa jate"
Yuvraj-"Haan yaar..."
Suvreen-"Challo aa gaya office...jao apni dusri Suvreen ke paas"
Yuvraj leaned towards her-"Par mujhe toh Topper wali Suvreen chahiye..."
Suvreen pushed him-"Jao..."
Yuvraj-"Ok."
Suvreen pulled him before he got out and kissed him on his cheek.Yuvraj smiled and did the same. [<3]
Yuvraj finally got out and Suvreen did the same.They gazed a moment holding hands at the logo of YS CREATIONS and smiled.They closed their eyes for a silent promise to each other to be for each other forever no matter whatever be the circumstance. Smile

So how was it?Chappal pheko,likes thoko,comments dalo,suggestions kholo,criticism udao,thappad ka hath badhao jo bhi karna hai karo.All are welcome at Sahas's Darbar Wink .This thought randomly came to my mind and I think its a little boring types.So I would thank the reader for bearing it. Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

s1a5m1m2iSasha_YuvreenAnam Alisujairohitluvushivin1vidya.GshivinrocksJustMySelfShivinianbhavnah.S.i.m.r.a.n.PoohLover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TopChee OS- Yuvraj's Doubled One" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JustMySelf

IF-Dazzler

JustMySelf

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Gr8 Clap..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahasYuvreenian

Shivinian

IF-Dazzler

Shivinian

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
DISGUSTINGLY GOOD!!!!

SahasYuvreenian

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustMySelf

Gr8 Clap..
thnks so much dearBig smile

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by McSteamy

DISGUSTINGLY GOOD!!!!
thnk u thnk u thnk u dearieEmbarrassed

Shivinian

s1a5m1m2i

s1a5m1m2i

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
grt OS...Clapnjoyed reading it... Thumbs Up

SahasYuvreenian

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s1a5m1m2i

grt OS...Clapnjoyed reading it... Thumbs Up
Thanks a lot dear...thank uBig smile

s1a5m1m2i

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Sahas thats great ur modem is back now you can write more and be active on forum

Now coming to the OS it was amazing loved it seemed so real I could imagine Yuvreen talk like that.. so cute OS... do write more

Thanks for the PMHug

SahasYuvreenian

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.