Fan Fictions

|| Kyun.. Main Jagoon || TR OS (Challenged)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

-CussTheWorldUp

IF-Dazzler

-CussTheWorldUp

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
I got this dare today morning and I completed it already. Fast, I know. LOL Embarrassed

This dare was given to me again by hassi ka pitara Angel. LOL

Here is the dare she gave me:

I angel (angel-luvs-s) being a daredevil
Give a dare to shreya_taarey
On the song kyun mein jagoon
Which shall include taarey and swaron
Situation : taani had a miscarriage

I could visualize each and every scene I mentioned in the sequence and hence tried to make it as detailed as possible. Hope you guys can imagine it all too. And yeah, the ending is kind of faltu... So, please bear with it. Embarrassed

Now, don't kill her for giving this dare. I had asked for a depressing dare. Embarrassed Don't kill me too. LOL

Here's the song. By god. It is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard.

Kyun Main Jagoon (Patiala House)

Play the song while you are reading the song sequence. I have kept the description lines short so that it will be easier to read while listening to the song. Hope you guys enjoy.

@Angel- Hope you like it. Thank you so so much for this challenge re.
Hug

Note: The song sequence comprises with scenes of many days. So wherever ' # ' sign is there that means that the scenes coming up are of the next day. Hope you get it.
Embarrassed

|| Kyun' Main Jagoon? ||

He walked out of the doctor's cabin like a lifeless body. Swayam and Sharon were sitting just outside the cabin waiting for him, praying that nothing had gone wrong. They looked at him as he leaned on the wall with teary eyes. Swayam stood up and went towards him. Sharon followed.

"Rey..?" he asked softly. Why is he crying? Swayam thought as he held Rey's shoulders, "Kya hua?" he asked again. Sharon kept her hand on Rey's back.

Rey looked up at Swayam and tears started rolling down his eyes. He didn't think twice and hugged Swayam. "Mis.. MisCar.. Carriage." He tried saying between his sobs.

Swayam stiffened. So did Sharon. Rey cried harder. Swayam broke the hug, "Are you sure, Rey? Are the doctors sure? Maybe we should ask them to check again. There has got to be a mistake." Swayam started hyperventilating and walking towards the doctors cabin. Sharon, who was now crying, held him back.

"They say her womb is not strong enough." Rey said, wiping off his tears. "How do I tell her Swayam?"

Swayam looked at him, "I don't know, Rey. But.." he paused for a while, "But you have to tell her."

*music*

Rey looked towards Swayam and Sharon. Sharon nodded slightly at him. He stared at the wall, thinking hard and then moved to look at the room Taani was in.

*music changes ' beats*

He started walking towards the ward. He stood at the door and looked in through the glass window. Fresh tears started forming in his eyes. He remembered the how happy Taani was when she came to know that she was pregnant. Now he couldn't even imagine how broken she would be.

Mujhe yunhi karke khwabon se juda

Jane kahan chupke baitha hai khuda

He opened the door and started walking towards the bed where she was sleeping. His steps were slow. He couldn't understand how he would tell her the truth, the reality. He was in a fix. He went and sat down on the stool which was beside the bed.

Janun na main kab hua khudse gumshuda

Kaise jiyu rooh bhi mujhse hai juda

He took Taani's hand and kissed it lightly. This made Taani wake up and she smiled at him. He helped her sit staright.

Kyun' Meri raahein, mujhse puche ghar kahan hai

She smiled at him but he didn't. He looked at her with tears in his eyes. Her smile faded as she saw the tears in his eyes. She understood what had happened. 

Kyun' Mujhse aake, dastak puche dar kahan hai

He didn't have to say anything. Her eyes started getting teary too. She withdrew her hand from his and hid her face in her knees and cried.

#

Rahein aisi jinki mazil hi nahi

Dhundo mujhe ab main rehta hoon wahi

Taani was discharged from the hospital. Rey held Taani and helped her in walking as she was still weak. They walked towards their car and Taani sat in the passenger's seat.

Dil hai kahin aur dhadkan hai kahin

Sansein hai magar kyun zinda hai nahi

Rey went and sat in the driver's seat. He looked towards Taani as she stared into blank space. She looked pale. Her wheatish skin had turned almost white. Rey started the engine and drove off.

*music*

Rey opened the door of their house and Taani walked in slowly. She directly went towards a room. Rey followed her.

Rait bani haathon se yun beh gayi

Takdeer meri beekhri har jagah

She opened the door and saw it filled with toys of all sorts. The walls were painted pink in color. There was a cradle, many soft toys, and balloons too. It had been only a day when Rey gave her this surprise.

Kaise likhun phirse nayi dastan

Gham ki siyahi dikhti hai kahan

She walked in the room slowly. She went towards the cradle and touched it. A faint smile came on her face as she remembered how Rey gave her the surprise.

Aahein jo chuni hai meri thi raza

Rehta hun kyun phir khud se hi khafa

Rey stood at the door and watched from there. Taani had moved to the baby pictures which were on the wall. A lone tear escaped her eyes as she caressed one of the pictures.

Aisi bhi hui thi mujhse kya khata

Tune jo mujhe di jeene ki saza

She started crying hysterically and sat on the floor with her knees bent vertically and hid her face again.

*music*

Rey rushed towards her and held her by her shoulders. She lifted her face and looked at him. He cupped her face and wiped the tears off.

Banday tere maathe pe hai jo khichi

Bas chand lakeeron jitna hai jahan

She held onto his hands. "I am sorry" she mouthed. Rey shook his head and gathered her in a hug.

#

Aansu mere mujhko mita te rahe

Rab ka hukam na mit ta hai yahan

Taani was sitting on the couch with a magazine in her hand. Rey was in the kitchen, making coffee for both of them. She stared into the magazine, she wasn't reading it. She was lost in her own world.

Raahein aisi jinki manzil hi nahin

Dhoondho mujhe ab main rehta hoon wahin

Suddenly she felt a touch on her shoulder. She turned to look back and saw her bhai and bhabhi standing there. She ran and hugged Swayam tight. He hugged her back and caressed her back.

Dil hai kahin aur dhadkan hai kahin

Saansien hai magar kyun zinda main nahin

She broke the hug and looked towards Sharon. She gave a faint smile to Taani and hugged her again.

#

Kyun main jaagoon, aur woh sapne bo raha hai

Kyun mera rab yun, aankhien khole so raha hai

Kyun main jaagoon

Taani was sitting on the bed with Rey by her side. They held their hands and Taani's head was resting on Rey's shoulder.

~*~

"No woman can call herself free until she can choose consciously whether she will or will not be a mother."
-
Margaret Sanger

Edited by ShReya_TaaRey - 12 June 2013 at 4:33am

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

aria_taareyemilydcruzevrinda-fancarter4TAT_VJvrimar41taareypreety_1994angel04jahnvi_Patelsree689namy_singhsnehac2Reytanni4evertaareyfanbmlovelytaareyDivya_D3_Taareysadaf_5padmaja19rheajininagutaareyshanya8AmieAtUrServiceminiTRfansashaTRparudTRsandhirCharMarfan4everBubblie1490shubhi_taarey..AmRit..pan02forever18abletharu01disha93...Sanyukta...taarey-foreverkriti094Archi_Tarreytaareylover14khyati2000PRASSI..Akshita..ankita_95nidaTaareySweet.Sarcasticlovelypriyadews100dreamyworldnucktssonakshiguptaanitasharmaXTaaReyVirManXasmamemberdh19Goonies4Evertamanna-azaanhima_taareychinudolly-Fam_TaaReY-maneesha_sankerredroses123Ayesha_Hasantaarey_vrimar-Sweet_Soumya-Mon_trTahira-2013-Dreaming...Priyanka.saharaddhiViji.Chandran..Deepkriti..CrazyInfinitiesAngel-luvs-sAhlaam5miss_neha-GoluGudiya--Memories-chand91anju101...Natasha...meghasinghBreezy---taareylove---patie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Kyun.. Main Jagoon || TR OS (Challenged)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Memories-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Memories-

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Res

-Edited- 

Why did you have to get me crying on my birthday? You won't believe but I am in tears right now!! 

I am sorry but I can't say anything more than this.. It was beautiful and painful! 

Edited by Shivangi_Taarey - 12 June 2013 at 4:04am

Angel-luvs-s

IF-Rockerz

Angel-luvs-s

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Shreya , first of all this Hug
Second of all I am thanking myself repeatedly for giving you this dare Cool
Because seriously this is the best os from you I feel Clap
I loved it..actually when giving this dare I had not imagined that i will really tear but I did , my eyes are still wet actually as I am writing this Clap
Bravo shreya you described it so well but my favorite part was when Rey tries to tell taani about her miscarriage but she understood it before Day Dreaming
I am so happy I gave you this dare and I am even happier you wrote it so well...Star
I loved it so much and thank you so much for this and once more Hug

hirudawda

hirudawda

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Superb os yaar shreya...
It really brought tears in my eyes... Cry   Cry   Cry
It was really amazing n emotional...

taarey_vrimar

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Archi_Tarrey

Goldie

Archi_Tarrey

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
suprb OS shreya...
it was so emotional..CryCryCry
it brought tears in my eyesCryCryCryCryCryCry

--MimiGupta--

IF-Rockerz

--MimiGupta--

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged

i dnt knw anything abt the dare dare game u r playing..

but i read 2 awsm stories back 2 back..

it's really awsm Shreya..

u r getting better day by day..

keep going girl..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CussTheWorldUp

-CussTheWorldUp

IF-Dazzler

-CussTheWorldUp

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mimi-

i dnt knw anything abt the dare dare game u r playing..

but i read 2 awsm stories back 2 back..

it's really awsm Shreya..

u r getting better day by day..

keep going girl..

Aw! That is so sweet of you, di. Thank you so so so so so much for saying that! Hug And thank you so much for commenting too! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--MimiGupta--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top