Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya30456

lov his killer smile
Yes killer truly.Missing him so much.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyO

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Randeep's Icecream Smile (Page 2)" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MaddyO

IF-Rockerz

MaddyO

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Randeepfan

Originally posted by MaddyO

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a ton Heena!
What great killer smile.  This was start of Rashdeep actually.  This is the episode where he became our favorite Randeep from all the characters on the show.  Love this episode so much

Well u r most welcome.Glad i got d right pic as u asked.Yes this episode was one of the best of 2612 where the foundation stone laid for Randeep n Rashmi's relation.But most importantly how randeep saved Mithu.I just loved it 2 d core where he handled Mithu.It was just amazing.They became Dost for each other since then.Loved the whole sequence so much.Loved when he assured Malti that " Trust me,lemme handle it".OMG I've seen this particular epi so many times.He confidently moved n saved Mithu from such a deadly situation.To impress kids and winning their heart n trust isnt easy either but Randeep did it so convincingly.
Mr.Sengupta was d director that time.

It was just a brilliant episode.  I have also watched it many times and I remember every small bit.  When Randeep tells Bhabi to let him handle it and he starts talking with Mithhu, at first Mithhu even refuses to look at him and keeps looking out and then slowly by saying Rashmi bua ko mai achha lagata hu and talking to Mithhu Randeep turns Mitthu's attention to himself.  The way he talks to Mithhu after he says muze kuchh accha nahi lagata and later gets Mitthu to say mai mummy ka khayal rakhunga.  Wow I just love every little bit about that episode. 

Do you know actually I started watching 2612 from the episode where Shahana shoots Randeep and Rashmi and Mithhu go to hospital to meet him.  I loved that episode too and later saw old episodes and I really really loved the episode where Randeep saves Mithhu.  Honestly love almost every episode depending on our mood we want to see different one each time!  We are crazy fans of 2612 missing it so much still

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.diksha2711Randeepfan

MaddyO

IF-Rockerz

MaddyO

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MaddyO

Mansi actually maddy had requested for this pic few days back.
Hope she will be happy to get it now.BTW u r most welcome.
As uno am a star AC so pls dont thanks me...its a pleasure to share his pix with u gals.

Yes me Happy!  I wish I can like the photo like 10 times instead of just 1!

Both Randeep & Rashmi look so shy and cute and the best in this episode
I also love the smile Randeep gives Mithhu when they shake hands

My pleasure maddy.Smile
Both of them were shy initially and that was so natural n adorable.Well I've some Ran n Mithu pix from that episode also.Will post them later.

In Nani's words dono bahut sharmile hai.  Wow both Randeep Rashmi were so shy and cute and we just loved watching them everytime. 
Yes please post Randeep Mithhu photos too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.diksha2711Randeepfan

.scarlet.

.scarlet.

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged

any one there ??

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Hi Mansi.Me here but very tired ...so gonna sign off.BTW how r u?

.scarlet.

.scarlet.

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Hey di
m gud wat about u ?

diksha2711

diksha2711

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
msng 2612...

.scarlet.

.scarlet.

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Hi Mansi.Me here but very tired ...so gonna sign off.BTW how r u?
take care n get well soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Randeepfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top