FF (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara1993

Awesome Julie, i absolutely enjoyed this chapter.It truly breaks my heart to see the sacrifice Sugni is making for the sake of her family and also seeing how helpless her mother is. She wants soo badly to make her daughter's dreams come true but is helpless due to the circumstances. I can't  believe Ma Saheb is so adamant on getting a bedni for Bhushan, i mean my god she is something else, so different from the Ma Saheb we know but i do appreciate how you spiced up her character. Oh Julie, i just can't wait for the next chapter to see how Vikram prevents this sardakai moreover, i can't wait to see how Sugni and him will face each otherEmbarrassedWink

You are doing an amazing job so far Julie.Hats off to you.
Thank you Sara. I wanted to make the characters a bit different.  Ma Saheb in the show had alot of barking but no bitesLOL Parts of the FF are leaning towards how I thought the show would gone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendersara1993ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF (Page 5)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

OMG Julie Talk about bolt of lightening. I did not see that coming.

But now I am visualising the scarf flying through the air and falling on her head like it did in one of the earlier episodes when he throw it from the Jeep.

You cannot make us wait for days for the next installment !!!!! So pelase can we have it the soonest.

Thank youBig smile
Thanks Payal. I had loved that scarf scene in the show and had thought the writers had a plan to expand on it but sadly they didn't.
I am trying to complete the next chapter but everytime I re-read it, I change somethingLOL

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

i wanted to start reading it after vinnie finsh her FF but felt ok ...I should start reading Yours too.. its different one so ... it wont make a problem for me Wink 

chapter 1 was good it took me back 2 beginning of psh when sugni did rai for the 1st time just because her mom was ill .. u kept sugni the way she was stronger who did not want to do rai so I liked that too... suman as a normal wife was good better then that suman that was in psh ... but Maa saheb .. Oho .. she can not stop bushan but will force suman to accept him the way he is else she will throw her to guest house oho .. now feeling sorry for suman and happy for her to do some thing to change this thing.. let see what she does in next chapter

very gud well written
i liked it
ill continue with chapter 2 and leave my comments !!

Ah finally you decided to read it. Big smileI was thinking you didn't want toCry I am glad you liked it so far.  Suman was just icky in the show so I had to improve her a bit and Bhushan was too much of a wall paper. Keep reading and let me know what you think.

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

Originally posted by ronshaan

i wanted to start reading it after vinnie finsh her FF but felt ok ...I should start reading Yours too.. its different one so ... it wont make a problem for me Wink 

chapter 1 was good it took me back 2 beginning of psh when sugni did rai for the 1st time just because her mom was ill .. u kept sugni the way she was stronger who did not want to do rai so I liked that too... suman as a normal wife was good better then that suman that was in psh ... but Maa saheb .. Oho .. she can not stop bushan but will force suman to accept him the way he is else she will throw her to guest house oho .. now feeling sorry for suman and happy for her to do some thing to change this thing.. let see what she does in next chapter

very gud well written
i liked it
ill continue with chapter 2 and leave my comments !!

Ah finally you decided to read it. Big smileI was thinking you didn't want toCry I am glad you liked it so far.  Suman was just icky in the show so I had to improve her a bit and Bhushan was too much of a wall paper. Keep reading and let me know what you think.

No no no
dont think I did not want too
I felt I will read it after vinnie finishes her FF but then felt .. why not to give it a try now..
it wont make a masss in my memory LOLWink
it was good so keep it up

rose.lavendersara1993JulieD

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Chapter Four

All heads turned to see where the scarf came from. MaSaheb let out an audible gasp when she saw it was none other than Vikram who had thrown the scarf that now covered Sugni's head, thus making her HIS bedni. "Vikram?"
The crowd parted to make way for Vikram as he moved up to the front. "Yes ma," he said when he reached right up to his mother.
"Wha..what have you done?..Why have you done this? Don't you know that she is for your brother?" she asked him.

"What in the world is going on here?" Sugni wondered to herself. Last she knew, the ritual where her thakur would cover her head was about to take place. In fact, her head was covered so that meant she was someone's bedni. But what was going on now? And what was this about her being for HIS brother? Whose brother? Oh lord what was taking place? Should she remove the scarf and find out?..Yes..that is what she would do, she was about to lift the scarf when she heard Ma Saheb speaking again and she quickly dropped her hands.

"Vikram, this is not a joke!! Just take your scarf and go home," Ma Saheb raised her hand to remove the scarf..

"Vikram? Who is Vikram and why was his scarf covering her head?"

Vikram held back Ma Saheb's hand before she could remove the scarf and announced loud and clear, "Don't Ma. It's too late. She is mine."
"Congratulations Thakur Vikram. You have got yourself a very special girl there," Bamsukhiya inserted loud and clear. He was a bit nervous about what was happening. He couldn't allow his commission to go down the drain. "You get to have her in your guest house for as long as you want...right Thakurain ma'am?" He looked over to MaSaheb.
The crowd, made up of mostly bednis, starting clapping, heralding the end of the sardakai ceremony. The bednis and even some thakurains had come to see what the bedni, who would be living in Godavari Thakurain's guesthouse, looked like. Ma Saheb could not make a scene about it now and so  had no choice but to accept things as they were. 
"Yes Bamsukhiya. She will stay in my guest house as I  stated before." She signaled to a servant to hand over the money to Bamsukhiya. Then she gave a nasty look to Vikram before heading to her car with a stunned looking Bhushan following her.

Gulabiya, who had seen the happenings in a shocked state went over to Bamsukhiya. "What's going on Bams?"
"Gulabiya there's nothing to worry about. There was just a mix up about..uh..." Bams didn't know how to  explain to her what had taken place when he himself was not exactly sure about what had happened.

By this time Sugni who had removed her scarf, found herself staring at the most handsome man she ever seen. He had straight black hair, long lashed brown eyes and was handsome in a very clean cut, outdoorsy way. He was definitely not the curled-end mustached, chubby looking uncle of a thakur she had imagined!!

"What Bams what? One thakur was doing the rituals and then another just comes from nowhere to complete the ceremony? Am I supposed to accept this for my daughter?" Gulabiya was getting more worried when she realised that Bamsukhiya was at a loss for words.
"Say something Bums!!" she screamed at him forcing everyone to look at them. Then she clutched her chest and fell unconscious  to the ground.

"Ma!!" Sugni screamed out and ran to her mother's side. Vikram who was looking at his mother's car driving away and wondering what the next step was, turned at Sugni's scream and then followed her to the woman lying on the ground.
"Gulabiya?" Bamsukhiya was trying to wake her up but to no avail.
"Ma? ma please open your eyes..what's wrong with you ma? please" Sugni was crying and frantically trying to rouse her mother.
"Move aside everyone. She needs to go to the hospital. Bring her to my jeep Bamsukhiya," Vikram stated in a authorative voice, forcing everyone to quietly follow his orders.

Bamsukhiya lifted Gulabiya in his arms and followed Vikram to his jeep. He placed her in the back and hopped in beside her while Vikram started the jeep. He looked over to Sugni who was looking helpless and said "Aren't you coming with your mother?"
Sugni blinked out of whatever trance she was in and went to sit beside Vikram in the jeep so they could speed off to the hospital.

"Well her EKG came back normal," the doctor told them after some time. Vikram and Sugni were sitting opposite the doctor in his office and Bamsukhiya was standing in a corner. "I am relieved to say that it was not a heart attack" the doctor continued as he slipped the machine read-out into a file bearing Gulabiya's name, "But there is a reason for the pain she was having. She will need to do some more tests before we can determine the cause."

Sugni was relieved to hear that her mother did not have a heart attack. "Can I see her doctor?"
"Yes you may but only for a short time. Please follow me."

"Ma..how are you?" Sugni whispered to her.
"I am ok Sugni. Tell me what is going on with you?"

"Doctor?" Vikram pulled the doctor aside while Sugni and Bamsukhiya was speaking to Gulabiya.
"Yes thakur?"
"Uh..will the woman..uh Gulabiya ji, will she be ok?"
"Yes for now she is fine. We need to run those other tests though. Um thakur sir..I feel a bit uncomfortable saying this but the hospital has rules we need to follow. I didn't want to say it before as the girl was tensed. But will you also be paying for the additional tests as well?"
"Yes doctor. I will pay for it. Just do what you have to!!" Vikram was just a bit irritated that money would be discussed at a time like this.

"Gulabiya, there is nothing to worry about. Sugni will be fine," Bamsukhiya assured her. "You just need to rest."
"But I can't stay here. I am not sure how much money will be left over after we pay our pending expenses," Gulabiya was saying. "In fact, I am not sure I want Sugni going with that thakur. What is going on? Is something wrong with him? Is that why they tricked us about which thakur was going to do her sardakai? Bams please don't let him harm my child..."
"Don't worry about that ma. You need to stay here and not worry about a thing. I am here." Sugni told her holding her hands.

"Gulabiya ji please don't worry about the cost for your hospital stay and the tests you need. I will pay for everything. And don't worry about your daughter. She is safe with me," Vikram, who
had heard the last part of their conversation, assured her. "Now the doctor has said that we can't stay long, so we will leave now and your daughter will be back in the morning to see you."
"Are you sure thakur malak?" Gulabiya suddenly found that she wanted  to believe him. She was starting to feel sleepy from the medication but wanted some reassurance first.
"Yes Gulabiya ji. I promise you that your daughter is safe with me," Vikram stated and Gulabiya fell asleep.

"Let's go," Vikram said to Sugni and Bamsukhiya.
"Ah no no thakur. You too go ahead. I will stay a few minutes longer with Gulabiya and then I will inform Gulabiya's family about everything."
"Bams, please take care of ma and I will come in the morning," Sugni said and went to sit in the jeep...

Edited by JulieD - 19 June 2013 at 9:04pm

sara1993Vinnie79ronshaan

sara1993

Goldie

sara1993

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Absolutely amazing Julie, i thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. I could have imagined the expression on everyone's faces when Vikram's scarf landed on Sugni's head especially Ma Saheb's LOL.Oh Julie, i really liked this part:

By this time Sugni who had removed her scarf, found herself staring at the most handsome man she ever seen. He had straight black hair, long lashed brown eyes and was handsome in a very clean cut, outdoorsy way. He was definitely not the curled-end mustached, chubby looking uncle of a thakur she had imagined!!

Here is a picture for youBig smile

It is so nice to see that you retained this quality  of Vikram that is, his care and concern for the well being of others. In PSH, this was one of the reasons why everyone loved him, 

I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. You are doing a fantastic  job so far Julie. I admire your creativity.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Julie  ClapClapClap Great  Job, I  loved it. I  loved the Sugni's reaction  at the beginning ,,, Sort of  WTH!?... When she saw him her first thought, (thank God  he not some  ugly  handle bar old uncle looking man! ROFLROFLROFL .. Yes look for the  light even when you don't know what is happening,   hey  he might be a creep , but at least he is a nice looking creep!)  Loved it.
 Vickram's   reaction  to was like...OK now what...!!! He just did  what was  required at the time with out a for thought,...I can only  imagine  what happens  when he gets home to face the Wrath of MT!
 Guliabiya,  poor Gulabiya,...yes she is scared  for her daughter with good reason, so  far  from her POV ...this  Family  MAD!!!   and her daughter is going to live  in their guest house.Cry. But with Vickram's reassurance  she feels a little better.
Vickram  is practical as usual...
Thank you  thank you  for a wonderful  chapter and I can't wait to see  what happens  next... Great Job!!!

sara1993JulieDronshaan

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Another excellent chapter Julie.

I get the feeling that this time round there are going to more fireworks between family members then in PHS1.

I cannot wait to read Vikram-MS scene

Also Sugni-Vikram interaction. It will completely different from what we have had. Her role as his Bedni is to do what he wants her to as opposed to dealing with a complete stranger, or a kind human being or man she loves or man who had hurt her badly. ITS GOING TO BE INTERESTING.

I have to agree with Vinnie, Sugni's reaction was exactly what any girl would think - oh he is good looking not a portly old man!!!!

sara1993JulieDronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.