Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

FF (Page 4)

sara1993 Goldie
sara1993
sara1993

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Awesome Julie, i absolutely enjoyed this chapter.It truly breaks my heart to see the sacrifice Sugni is making for the sake of her family and also seeing how helpless her mother is. She wants soo badly to make her daughter's dreams come true but is helpless due to the circumstances. I can't  believe Ma Saheb is so adamant on getting a bedni for Bhushan, i mean my god she is something else, so different from the Ma Saheb we know but i do appreciate how you spiced up her character. Oh Julie, i just can't wait for the next chapter to see how Vikram prevents this sardakai moreover, i can't wait to see how Sugni and him will face each otherEmbarrassedWink

You are doing an amazing job so far Julie.Hats off to you.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderJulieDVinnie79ronshaan

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
OMG Julie Talk about bolt of lightening. I did not see that coming.

But now I am visualising the scarf flying through the air and falling on her head like it did in one of the earlier episodes when he throw it from the Jeep.

You cannot make us wait for days for the next installment !!!!! So pelase can we have it the soonest.

Thank youBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sara1993JulieDronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged

i wanted to start reading it after vinnie finsh her FF but felt ok ...I should start reading Yours too.. its different one so ... it wont make a problem for me Wink 

chapter 1 was good it took me back 2 beginning of psh when sugni did rai for the 1st time just because her mom was ill .. u kept sugni the way she was stronger who did not want to do rai so I liked that too... suman as a normal wife was good better then that suman that was in psh ... but Maa saheb .. Oho .. she can not stop bushan but will force suman to accept him the way he is else she will throw her to guest house oho .. now feeling sorry for suman and happy for her to do some thing to change this thing.. let see what she does in next chapter

very gud well written
i liked it
ill continue with chapter 2 and leave my comments !!

Edited by ronshaan - 18 June 2013 at 4:35am

rose.lavendersara1993JulieD

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose.lavender

I really do love the concept as PSH.
Now,I think we'll get the real story exactly how it should have been told in PSH,right?Wink

well yeah I agree with u I 2 felt the same way

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Chapter 2...

Vikram's entry was good I just hope he comes soon and stop this drama of sardakaii and save his family and even sugni
oho maa saheb wanted a behdni to live at the guest house .. oh ..
well maa saheb does not care about suman's feelings she just want to do what others do ..
I was surprise to see that the best behdni to b sold is sugni .. Oh so sad she did not want this but has to do this (Unlike Psh WHERE she sold her self with no reason .. if they wrote it this way we might have felt sorry for sugni we might have felt oh no .. some one please save her)
gulabiya to not like the idea was good part
but we know sugni
Oh this girl is stubborn she wont listen !!
Ill continue chapter 3 !!
keep it up

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Now I can't wait for the next chapter

I guess he will be the one who did sugni's sardakaii LOLWink i wonder what all will say in next .. Oh bhushan was going to do the sardakaii and his lil bro did it.. WinkLOL

well yeah
i could see sugni's face - sad face like the time she had to do rai 1st time and the 2nd time at vikram's home .. so hats of julie well written

simple english WinkLOLTongue i liked it
can't wait for chapter 4
keep it up

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
So... I completed it
i read all 3 episodes and all were great
waiting for chapter 4

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sara1993JulieD

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

Julie Julie Julie,
  I am at the edge of my  seat..what a nail biting   ending... Again you  expressed  very  well Sugni's emotions...her  fright as she realise  that this is  about to happen  Now  and after  this moment she would belong to someone else.
 Vickram throwing that scarf...Hmmm... I am hoping it lands on her head befor Bhushan..what a meeting between the two.
 Suman's self respect  is refreshing  to see.  I  love it.   Hurry  with the next   Chapter please.!!!!

Thanks Vinnie. I am trying to capture all the possible emotions she could be feeling. Girl I trying with d next chapter !! But you know I always changing somethingLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendersara1993Vinnie79ronshaan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index