Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the updates Sri.. 
Thanks for the updates Sri ðŸ˜Š
Thanks Sri

Nice songs.
I loved the way L R Eswari amma remembered each and everything of the past episodes. She was quite vocal than MSV in giving comments. And her talk was lively. Each and everything she said when she was invited showed how closely she had been following the show. Algates is one lucky man for sure :) So is every one of these contestants.. How lucky they are!

One thing about yesterday, much as the judges echo each other and give some good and some general comments, I didn't like Srinivas referring to L R Eswari amma unintentionally though as 'the lady!' asking Nirjanjana to follow the tips and learn from the critical comments she gave her. Comeon, much as talking in English words lessens the blow, she is a legendary singer. He is the better judge of the three, but still one, he is younger to her by almost 20yrs and two,  he is completely a junior to her in this great world of Tamil Film Music. He didn't mean it wrong... just hope he chooses the right words :) Sorry if I am being too critical. 
Originally posted by jaysvimal

I loved the way L R Eswari amma remembered each and everything of the past episodes. She was quite vocal than MSV in giving comments. And her talk was lively. Each and everything she said when she was invited showed how closely she had been following the show. Algates is one lucky man for sure :) So is every one of these contestants.. How lucky they are!

One thing about yesterday, much as the judges echo each other and give some good and some general comments, I didn't like Srinivas referring to L R Eswari amma unintentionally though as 'the lady!' asking Nirjanjana to follow the tips and learn from the critical comments she gave her. Comeon, much as talking in English words lessens the blow, she is a legendary singer. He is the better judge of the three, but still one, he is younger to her by almost 20yrs and two,  he is completely a junior to her in this great world of Tamil Film Music. He didn't mean it wrong... just hope he chooses the right words :) Sorry if I am being too critical. 

Totally agreed jay.

13th June 2013 - A tribute to the Legends

Today's special judge: P. Susheela

Namitha - Kanna Karumai Nira Kanna (Naanum Oru Penn)

sruthi suthama irukku, vikkal satham nalla irukku - Susheela

losing breath here & there - UK

Vaijeyanthi - Enna Enna Vaarthaigalo (Vennira Aadai)

"solli solli" illa "solli cholli", English style varuthu - Susheela

work on ur expression, voice need to be more rounded - Srinivas

Nirjari - Amuthai Pozhiyum Nilave (Thangamalai Ragasiyam)

pronunciation, expression nalla irukku - Susheela

sangathis were clear, great quality - UK

Diwakar - Ho Ho Ethanai Azhagu (Athey Kanngal)

azhaga, suthama irukku, concentrate on words - Susheela

u enjoyed this song, neat aa paadineenga - Srinivas

Soundharya - Paal Polave Vaan Meedhile (Uyarntha Manithan)

neat aa sruthi suthama paadina - UK

u were so involved, nalla irunthu - Susheela

Parvathy - Vizhiye Kathai Ezhuthu (Urimaikural)

sangathi romba pramaadam, Sujatha maathiri theriyuthu - Susheela

modulations & sangathis are different from the original, fresh - Srinivas

sangathi was too fast, u need to maintain balance - UK

That's all for tonight. ðŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Sri for the updates..

Love this round.. beautiful old songs but still feel fresh to listen..