Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

orianthi

Goldie

orianthi

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
 I am not going to bring up the Rajeev /Gunjan pairing, however i still miss Rajeev as a regular on the show. His maturity, intelligence and common sense were all very refreshing and, in my opinion, contributed to this show greatly. He was the only character that has never pissed me off and i think that he should still be a part of the show even if he is not going to be with Gunjan. Ppl may hate Mayank and/or Vihaan but Rajeev was actually a nice guy that i don't think ever upset anyone. 

He needs to come back and bring back some much needed freshness in this show. Mayank and Gunjan's wedding is stale, the Garg's are boring, Rachna and Vihaan are not getting any screen time, Bobby is a pest and Seema, Sangeeta and Massi are idiots! Just my opinion on the current characters.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

lmaharajhtheresafarnummachar13RangeelaaMaazzmeghna.skynnmmyogibear21Princess3101HoneySuckleriddhima1DarlyneRJ2012LionessxoGiNa_kavyaJShiv1gunjan7dare.devilShas3sb1410SandCastle.-PrimaDonna-Ashlaikabraich_galHashiBoopallavi25.shona.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Missing Rajeev." in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

theresafarnumshahsb_26Shas3brat2008leavesandwaves

orianthi

Goldie

orianthi

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

Rajiv has made upset all RajNa fans.. 

Yeah but in my opinion he and Rachna were never compatible back then. He was way too mature for her. I think he and mayank were originally meant to be the girls' first loves and nothing more. They were supposed to serve as lessons for the girls and add to their experience in romance and life. However plans changed and Mayank got divorced and stayed with Gunjan. Anyway back to my main point, Rajiv was never meant to end up with Rachna. She had a crush and that was it. Just because she liked him, that doesn't mean that he must return her feelings.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

dilnawaazSugar_21Rangeelaamachar13LionessxoDarlyneRJ2012GiNa_kavyaJShivdare.devilsb1410Ashlaikabraich_galSandCastle.-PrimaDonna-HashiBoopallavi25.shona.

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Well said Orianthi .. the only character I loved till the date of SSLK ...Agree with you that he is the only character whose character was consistent ... unfortunately CVs just shut his character without any clue.. No need to pair with Gunjan as she doesnt deserve him(She is enjoying the second hand pathi .. LOLLOLLOL) ..But he should be there in the show . 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess3101orianthiDarlyneLionessxoRJ2012JShivdare.devilSandCastle.braich_gal

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

RajNa fans should be upset with Rachna for that case ... she has moved so fast in front of Rajeev eyes ... so cant blame Rajeev .. If she waited for him the situation might hv changed .. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012orianthiJShivbraich_galSandCastle.pesi11.shona.

meghna.sky

meghna.sky

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Miss rajeev more than anything, where is our cute hero?

orianthiRJ2012JShivSandCastle.pesi11braich_galHashiBoo

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
nothing is thr to watch with no rajeev ... cv's  spoiled such a beautiful story Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

orianthiRJ2012GiNa_kavyaJShiv1gunjan7dare.devilSandCastle.braich_galHashiBoo

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hashii

RajNa fans should be upset with Rachna for that case ... she has moved so fast in front of Rajeev eyes ... so cant blame Rajeev .. If she waited for him the situation might hv changed .. 

so true ...as soon as rajeev rejected her , it didnt even took 1 month for miss rachna to fall in love with vihan ROFL  ...   how can anyone blame rajeev here Ouch

orianthiRJ2012JShivdare.devilSandCastle.braich_galHashiBoo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top