Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...long time right??

well I am in no mood to talk right now... this just struck my mind and moved me . I can't guarantee whether you will feel the same but please do NOT bash taani in this. Because frankly speaking I am not interested to read anything of such in y comments. And I would be glad if you people just avoid commenting "awesome OS"please...I am really fed up...agar jyaada likhna nahi hai then just like... but no one word comments please it kinda disheatens me...I know its rude but sorry I just wanna say that.

Play this in background please!!

------

"Tum hi hogi!! None can beat my sharon!! "Rey said proudly hugging her sidewards waiting for the  solo's  to start.

"So finally guys lets start this event!! and before everything I wanna thank
all the trustees , and the people donating money . And as we all knew the National Dance Solo Competition ki finals yaha in sab orphans ko entertain karte hue unke saamne conduct karne ka decide hua hai..so give a big applause for the contestants."The host shouted at top of his voice.

"Well as decided first competition and then we will collect the donation!! but before that humari orphange ki taraf se ek choti se performance to thank everyone with all our hearts. So I call our drawing teacher onto the stage to perform . "he said and went backstage.

"drawing teacher??  "rinni asked when all shrugged and watched front as the music started...

As the spotlight they saw a girl sitting hugging her knees with her back towards them.
as the beats started she moved soo beautifully to the beats and sat erect

And rey frowned as he saw sharon grab his wrist tightly. He looked at her and was more confused to see a shocked sharon. He looked to his left and smiled at his girlfriend who return his smile with a big grin. Sharon with much difficulty tore her eyes from the skin of the dancer and looked at swayam horrified when he just smiled and looked back at stage . She grinned wide and walked aside just to watch something which was aching to see... she wanted to win the solo's and she need something which irks her to more and makes herself feel  the importance to prove herself that she was , is and will be the best dancer . and with a clam heart she grabbed every step.

Her body moved smoothly like a thick fluid ... slowly yet beautiful hands waving and moving giving a unknown comfort to the eyes... her legs strong yet smooth ...showing every movement of her muscles as she moved ...she looked serene in the white dress head tied in a bun ...Every one of the gang are more than shocked to see her...but it lasted for a second as all unknowingly got immersed in her dance... her face so calm composed and a small smile which reflected how much thankful they are to the donaters . She moved all over the stage doing pyramids...stretching back flawlessly high kicks in the air... everything looked sooting to the every eye viewing it . And she ended with a turn and smoothly slipping into a split .

Soon the hall was filled with applause as she with a grin bowed looking at everyone and her eyes stopped as she saw him.

After speaking to all the trustees and thanking everyone who praised her she walked to the gang with a smile slowly and beautifully!!!

"Hey guys!!" she said excitement clear in her voice...

"tum "neha was cut by her

"wait wait wait...before you ask any questions mai bas yahi bolna chahti hun ki mujhe jaldi jaana hoga so jo bhi poochna hai iss chuparustam se poocho "she looked at swayam and winked when her glared at her making all confused

" well kaise ho sab log aur yaha?? wait wait yaad aaya solo's!!! sharon kaha hai??"she as excitedly...

" right behind you??"sharon spoke...

" Sharon!!! its long time since I saw you all... and all the best... I am sure the most attitude wali hi jeetegi "She chuckled as sharon narrowed her eyes...

and finally she looked and walked to rey.

"Hi rey!!"she smiled to which he just looked away and she looked beside him..

"girlfriend?? " she asked smiling looking at taani . He just looked at her expressionless...

"congratulations... I am happy for you!!! " she said smiling and looked at taani

"samhalke bohut hi gusse wale haina??"she forwarded her hand to which taani blankly took not knowing what to do

"congrats!! you both make a great couple"she smiled and looked at swaron

"koi aur bhi "she said naughtily as swayam rolled his eyes...

"well sorry guys I know wapas aapke saamne aake I disturbed you guys... don't worry I will make sure we won't meet again... I have to go..goodbye.. "she paused and spoke " final goodbye "she said hurt evident in her voice ... all looked at her as she walked past them ...a hand stopped her ... she looked back at the person who was looking at her with sad eyes..

"chill wo tumhareliye nahi tha "she chuckled making him grin and swayam hugged her tight for once.

"swayam kal jaane se pehle ek baar ghar aana... tumse time spend karna hai.. " she said to which he nodded

"akele hi aana... I don't know mai kitna seh sakti hun!! "he said to him seriously for which he just nodded his head understand and hugged her sidewards kissing her forehead and bid bye to her smiling  and sighed for once before turning to answer all the questions...

Well something really Odd right!!! I know!! but aise hi bina sar pair aaya mere dimaag mei...

KR are will not become a couple in this and please don't ask for epilouge or something!!

gaaliyan welcomed!!! :P

do hit the like!!

and comments are appreciated!!:D

-Deetha!!Big smile

Edited by deetha - 11 June 2013 at 12:23pm

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06chandana29skreyakavidoll2012Snowflake25ratika16kasya123ridz_27sharuKRdollyduapinkypanrockskriyaansh.reyamtrisha19maliha_khanDeepu_krharshita29396navya_arshaMiss_wannabestar94lover_kriyanshroshnithedivagrungta11tca21senoritashwetak.sweetkreya204damonTVDrocksamipatel2divyani.arsha-FrozenRain-_Deepika_-Inferno-shelly_Arshatashug9vrushanharshicool_star14-Pia-love_arshaenrique305arsha_simranArchi_Tarrey-Girlz-Rule-Crazy_ArshiNeha_KRKriyaanshholicMirageSwaronArShiDelenaPinkpearlyArShaAngels--RAINA--zona_malikLuvAly_KriYanshvaishu88blush.sweetydiyafrienPihu.k11..Roop..Roxxy47Dewdrops.ShaKunsadafarshashalini_arshasumimitaKanchi..Himu_arsha..kunwarSOUL..yogini64HR-DMG4lifenj_SRKholicSwaronvrushankitty_swaron.Vrushanholic.Princess_Devilanjali22bluelashes---Priya---dancersqueenlovely7010luv_arshacrazyskyMadhu_ArShaCookieliciousBorn2Dancechand91-Vishaka-glmorous_divaadditive_monayaaishu3003-Ocean.eyes-nature2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A final good bye!!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Smilewill read n comment

my comment wont b awesome os...i know its annoying

Hey Deetha...Hug

Welcome backSmile

Generally i don't read KR write ups ..the post title invited me here...for a moment u scared me...we have  hardly interacted...but watever i have read(hv read many OSs by u as a non-member)Embarrassed...u r simply amazing...the concepts are simple yet engaging...

Giving a closure to all the open-ends...SHE is the most understanding...supportive ...sweet...yet the strongest character of D3...Swayam and kriya are two characters who can never do anything wrong...

The dance reminded me kriya's contemporary moves(shakti'sEmbarrassed)...she looks divine while dancing...the kriyam bond beautifully portrayed...love their friendship...

her pain..her sacrifice...her wounds...beautifully depicted through  last few lines

AMAZING work...Smile

---
Deep

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 June 2013 at 12:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Blind.Dance-

Swaronvrushan

IF-Rockerz

Swaronvrushan

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Deetha...first f all m happy to c ur writing after long time...nw coming on this os...,i luved hw u described the dance moved by kriya nd expression n swaron nd rey face...thnk god u didn't make swayam a villian here...kriyam were the best fr me nd i luv this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShaAngels-Blind.Dance-

MirageSwaron

IF-Dazzler

MirageSwaron

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Deetha...ur title shook me for a minute when i saw it on FB...this was mature stuff ...reading sumthing after ages trust me...i liked what i read for the perspective, the dialogues u gav her, the way she addressed the pepl she interacted with, and above and beyond all for stating the biting reality that it is not a joke to move on in relations, especially when u hav sumthing incomplete or unsaid or uncleared left behind...it leaves in its trail hatred, hurt, and an inability to comprehend what the other person must b going thru...but the day is always saved by true friends and this brief OS is one of the most sensitive ones i hav read on KriYam

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_-Blind.Dance-

Born2Dance

IF-Sizzlerz

Born2Dance

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Pehle toh CHANGE D HEADING n add  os in it.
U scared the hell out  of me. 
Btw
Wel:Dcome back sp [> <]
Missed you so so so much !
Kaisi ho ?

Coming to the update. ..
MAst concept hein di...
Me likEy...
N no prbl in sad nd.
Kriyam n krisha milelga na kafi hein di.
Now please jaldi waala updat.e haa
Please
N reply tto scraps madam...
Love you
Bye

shalini_arsha

IF-Rockerz

shalini_arsha

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Res * will edit aftr sumdays...*

aishu3003

IF-Stunnerz