Anamika

i am confused...

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i am confused...

shaitaan given time to anamika...till badi amavasya...afterwards she cant able to remain insaan..

she want to become pregnant before that...

then what will happen afterwards??as she will become again aatma after amavasya...

will she give birth to child after she becomes aatma after amavsya??

aatma banke birth diya though ...what will that child become?? insaan or aatma??πŸ˜•
Edited by 100raj - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AliStark thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am f@#king confused too. I was thinking that Cv's got rid of that crap buri aatma storyline and concentrated on jeeka love story. But oh nooo...they again went back to the same old crap. If this shit continues, they will have to do the so called revamp again.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what is the point of watching this show when the stupid CV's are repeating the same old crap? i though they would stop this buri aatma/chudail track and focus on jeet and anamika's love story but i guess i was wrong. the CV's are just showing the same old story of good vs. evil. no point of watching same old crap.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cshafkat

what is the point of watching this show when the stupid CV's are repeating the same old crap? i though they would stop this buri aatma/chudail track and focus on jeet and anamika's love story but i guess i was wrong. the CV's are just showing the same old story of good vs. evil. no point of watching same old crap.

@bold...

its your choice...take your own decision...if you like then watch it...other wise stop it...nobody will force you to watch...take right decision at right time...πŸ˜›
Edited by 100raj - 10 years ago
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think da child will be half human and half chudail.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
well there is a possibility of human child wid some sort of super powers...πŸ€” 

Bacha will than fight for his/her mother's Haq  wid Saluja n Chavi 🀣
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: romaila

well there is a possibility of human child wid some sort of super powers...πŸ€” 

Bacha will than fight for his/her mother's Haq  wid Saluja n Chavi 🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣
🀣
OMG ..🀣 I wish baccha apni super mumma se badla lene ki sari techniques sikh le ...🀣 
anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i can only say one thing dat cv's has lost its brain..dey r brainless n i cant stop laughing after seeing so stupid stuff..hahahaha
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@anagha: after so many days i've seen ur post. Where have u gone?Edited by MUNIASTUART - 10 years ago
anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i stopped watching d show after annie's exit..n thought dat will never return here tooo,but after talking to chandini n romi i changed my mind n am here..happy to see u all remembers me..