Page 1
Page   of 154
Page 2 Page 154

TINA!

IF-Rockerz

TINA!

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

extremeliciousDiakumar17ARUSHI_IPKKND_Roka_SatinaMs.KKNsweet-fairygifttagwonderblakevarsha2KDmastermagicianhira_arnie-Farwa_Ibrahim-balsimransobtiJyo.Arshi.IPKrulamanikita_88ara_000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SecretLounge#2 [IO] *Closed! New thread, pg 153!*" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TINA!

IF-Rockerz

TINA!

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

extremeliciousDiakumar17Satina_Roka_gifttagvarsha2KDhira_arnie-Farwa_Ibrahim-Jyo.Arshi.IPKara_000nikita_88

TINA!

IF-Rockerz

TINA!

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessAzkaaDiakumar17extremeliciousSatinabeauty14_Roka_ARUSHI_IPKKNDvarsha2KDLondonChickbalsimransobtihira_arnie-Farwa_Ibrahim-rulamaJyo.Arshi.IPKara_000

LondonChick

IF-Dazzler

LondonChick

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Firstly I just wanna say thank you to the one and only Superwomanji for letting me be part of this CC its such an honour Heart.

Secondly I cannot believe that I get to represent one of my all time fav FFs on If ever DH. DH is also my baby so I am very protective over it so no saying mean things about my baby.

Everyone is doing a long intro so here goes mine.

I am Jenna but on this thread I am known as Jenny, Pagal and Pagli so take your pick LOL.
My primary occupation is annoying Tinaji by calling her Superwomanji constantly LOL.
But other than that I am a student. According to the law and logic I am 19 but I dont think that's true I act more 9 than 19 ROFL.

Other than that I love DH. I guess that sums up me in a nutshell.

DH Captain Heart

Edited by LondonChick - 12 June 2013 at 9:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Diakumar17Satina_Roka_hira_arnieJyo.Arshi.IPKara_000

ara_000

IF-Stunnerz

ara_000

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
FIRSTLY DIDU A BIG TIGHTWALA HUG TO U...
THNK U SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME THIS OPPURTUNITY TO B A CAPTAIN YOUR CC...ITS AN HONOUR TO B ONE OF THE MAJOR PARTS OF DIS CC...
SO CUMING TO THE POINT NOW...
DIDU,THIS CC IS DEFFO GOING TO ROCK COZ AS WE ALL KNOW THIS CC IS FOR DISCUSSING SOME OF THE BEST WORKS ON ARSHI ND U TOH BY NOW ALREADY KNW IT DAT U R ONE OF MY MOST FAVOURITE WRITERS...
I AM CRAZY ABOUT UR STORIES...UR STORIES R LIKE DRUGS TO WHICH I AM BADLY ADDICTED...
WAT TO SAY ABOUT U ACTUALLY...
U R ONE OF THE SWEETEST PERSONS I HAVE MET IN DIS FORUM...I LOVE U A LOT ND I DO SOME SPECIAL CONNECTION WIT U ND I LOVE IT WEN U CALL ME CUTOO...I AM PROUD TO B UR CUTOO DIDU...
LOVE U A LOTTT Heart
SO FOLKS I AM HERE TO WELCOME U ALL TO MY DIDU's SECRET LOUNGE...
I HOPE THIS CC WILL REMAIN LIVELY ND ALL PEACEFUL ALWAZ...
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE IMPORTANT ND LOVELY DISCUSSION ON DIDU's WORKS HERE ND DAT IS MAKING ME ALL THE MORE XCITED...
NOW ABOUT MY FELLOW CAPTAINS...I KNW FEW OF THEM...
AMONG THEM FIRSTLY ,
Jyo.Arshi.IPK - MY DIDZ...AGAIN ONE OF MY FAVOURITE WRITERS...U KNW IT ALREADY DIDZ BUT STILL I WANNA SAY IT AGAIN DAT IN LOVE U ND NO MATTER WAT OUR SISTERLY RELTNSHIP WILL B LIKE DIS STRONG FOREVER...
togetherforever- MY ANKU...ONE OF MY BEST FRNDS HERE...U R ALWAZ SPECIAL TO ME ND U ALREADY KNW DAT...I AM A FAN OF UR WRITER (NOW DNT GET ANGRY Wink)
hira_arnie - HIRA I HAVE TALKED TO U FOR TWO TYMS BUT IN THOSE TWO DAYS WE BCUM FRNDS ND I HOPE TO KNW U BETTER HERE
OTHER CAPTAINS I DNT KNW U AS FOR NOW BUT WILL GET TO KNW U SOON HERE ND WE WILL ROCK DIS PLACE FOR SURE WIT OUR HEAD CAPTAIN,OUR DOCTOR,OUR TINA DI Heart...
OK ENOUGH OF MY BLABBERING..
TIME TO GIVE MY INTRODUCTION...
ME ARATRIKA,FRNDS NORMALLY CALLED ME ARU...
I AM FROM KOLKATA...
I LOVE READING,CHATTING ND MANY MORE THINGS...
HOPING TO HAVE A GREAT TIME WIT U ALL HERE...
ND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST I AM A CRAZY ND DIE-HEART FAN OF ARSHI ND SARUN ND IPKKND...
SO OUR CRAZY MEMBERS CUM HERE ND ENJOY URSELVES...
HUGS TO ALL Hug
ND DIDU I LOVE YOU 

Edited by ara_000 - 12 June 2013 at 2:15am

Satina_Roka_togetherforever-Farwa_Ibrahim-hira_arnieJyo.Arshi.IPK

togetherforever

IF-Dazzler

togetherforever

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Firstly

A heartiest welcome to all the members of this CC.

its TINA'S SECRET LOUNGE 

and i really hope it remains a lively and fun filled place always

with interesting and meaningful discussions taking place.

ROCKSTAR

keep rocking and shining!!!!!!!!

Its an honour to be DH captain and i really dont need to tell how much i love DH do I?

DESERT HEAT WELL EVERYTIME I READ IT ,I FEEL SHORT OF MY VOCAB TO PRAISE IT ENOUGH ,ITS WRITEN IN SUCH A WAY!!!!!!!!

Its something too close to my heart!!!!!!

And with that i love all your stories!!!!

You are the one who made me read a thriller for once and it was SHAMELESS because as much as i love reading,i have never ever read a thriller so that says abt how good you actually are.

Welcoming all the readers of all your stories here,Its going to be one awesome place!!!!!!!

Come and have fun here!!!!!!

We all are ARSHI,SARUN and IPKKND LOVERS AND LETS KEEP THIS PLACE FULL OF POSITIVITY AND LIVELINESS.

ITS an good endeavour for the captains to know each other too

I am ANKITA, 22 and im a DELHITE,my friends and loved ones call me anku or anki and you all can call me that too if you wish too.

I love reading and  many more things,hoping to have a great time knowing you all and having a great time.

ARSHI is a thought thats always there with me and i am A DIE HARD SARUN FAN!!!!!!!!

Wishing this CC many many more threads ahead and fun and laughter!!!!!!!

LOADS OF LOVE
ANKITA!!!!!!

Edited by togetherforever - 11 June 2013 at 4:02pm

Diakumar17_Roka_Satina-Farwa_Ibrahim-hira_arnieJyo.Arshi.IPK

_Roka_

Goldie

_Roka_

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hello my friends welcom to our worm CC (n all of u know why it will be hot here lol)...

we will do our best to reply on all of ur qus ,, lets have funnnDancing
n enjoy our ASR n KKG scenes in tina's land (my dream land :p n the most gutter land ever Embarrassed)
i know most of u don't know wht hit him/her after reading her updates lool LOL,sooo GET OUT OF UR MING !!!  n join us Silly

n yes i am with SP **all blushing all the time**

p.s: i am in love with DH n MG 1&2 n  shameless,,,,i love all babeeeHeart

Edited by _Roka_ - 11 June 2013 at 6:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Satinatogetherforever-Farwa_Ibrahim-hira_arnieJyo.Arshi.IPK

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

IF-Rockerz

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

To all co captains and members.A heartiest Rabba Vey.My 1st reaction when I was given the opportunity was

So I am supposed to do my Intro aheem I am Farwa... many frnds on IF call me Fari u can call me that too or any name u like.I am a student doing my CA and now planning to do some other cources as well.I am the youngest in my family so u will find me quite childish at times and immature too I love reading, coloring the black and white images on Adobe PhotoshopI m the biggest fan of TinaShe was one of the 1st writers I added and started reading. It was her Shameless which made me her fan. SO beautifully written.then one day I came across MG while searching the FF forum and I was clean bowled all over again with the awesome style of writing.She is an awesome human being not just an awesome writer.Guys m too much excited for this thread and m damn sure it will rock .. Looking fwd to meet all the captains n memembers n befriend with them

P.S:- on mob so couldnt copy everything of the earlier post will add the remaining later

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 11 June 2013 at 1:12pm

PrincessAzkaa_Roka_Satinatogetherforeverhira_arnieJyo.Arshi.IPK

Post Reply New Post

Go to top