Page 2 Page 25

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged

NISHABDA
--where words cease to exist

Hello Everyone,

This is my very first post in this forum .Well until very recently I was the one who was so upset with TV trends .It was only when my friends Saamya ,Keerthi and Kiran introduced me to Pakistani Serials,I came to know that shows exists which are simple beautiful ,refreshing and are so meaningful in content. Watched Zindagi Gulzar hai in bits and was totally blown away.Still exploring many like Humsafar etc etc'

Well coming now as to why this story. Well my friend Saamya  totally adores Mahira and this one is for her.Well honestly I am going to team up two characters with the face of Neil Bhatt and Mahira .I know these two will never be paired in real life.Neil bhatt played the EPIC role of Kesar in the show Gulaal.I guess some of you might be aware of it too. I think they will make an awesome combo when paired together in some show..So just through this making  our dream coming true of pairing two absolutely impossible actors together. This is a very simple tale probably 3-4 parts only where two individuals find each other.

Then again comes this question why this forum ?I could have very well posted in FF section.The again since everyone loves Mahira here so maybe they might like to read something on her.So just trying something very different.

First of all a HUGE thanks to Saher for giving me the permission to post it here and for  being an encouragement.Hug

Also a big acknowledgement to one of my Friends Kiran who helped me out with the names and cultural background .Hug

Neilu This SS is totally dedicated to you hun'.You wanted it from a long time and Its exclusively dedicated to you'Hug

.So anyone who likes to read the story just hit the like button or if anyone wants pms do let me know..Since this is my first post here. Hope it's received well..

Lots of Lubb,

PiuHug

(DISCLAIMER- This story is NOT about Neil or Mahira ..it's about two fictional characters with their face.Also it has nothing to do with religion or any other belief.Just a simple tale about two individuals. So no offense to any person here or Other Jodi fans.Well it's totally a work of fiction and has got nothing to do with real life)

INDEX

Prologue and character sketch-Scroll down

Chapter 1 scroll beneath

CHAPTER 2 THE COFFEE

_CHAPTER 3 THE MONKEYMAN

_CHAPTER 4 THE DEJA VU

CHAPTER 5 THE MISTAKES_

CHAPTER 6 THE REDEMPTION_

LINKS TO. Bizarre creations -collab shop with Geeshu and Neilu 

LINKS TO MY WRITING INDEX

Edited by manzilmukul - 28 July 2013 at 1:57pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

SaneWhispersalantaenchanted23LoLaliAyushii_Angelmrym_rauf--Iqra--MR21Keithuucanuck-umzGeeshuShell16mary78613nneeiillprincessofkesarMisHumptyDumptyserendipity.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS-Nishabda- last CHAPTER PAG-19 29th JUlyUPD" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Prologue and  Character Sketch'

"Some promises are always unbroken..
Some memories are always unwritten..
Feel the magic of true relation & you will know that
Real Feelings are always Unspoken.."

Shifa Malik 'Age 28 years

"While I'm writing, I'm far away;
and when I come back, I've gone." 
-Pablo Neruda

The word Shifa means -Curing , healing..A person who has the power to heal'.

Soumen Bannerjee-Age 24 years

"I can write the saddest poem of all tonight. I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too." 
-Pablo Neruda

Soumen is a Bengali male name, which means "best (king) among the beautiful people". Soumen is also a synonym of Lord Shiva.-the lord of destruction.

Rest will be introduced later .

Edited by manzilmukul - 11 June 2013 at 12:06pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Astoriakalika.jSaneWhispersalantaAyushii_AngelLoLalisparikhMR21Syed695canuck-umzGeeshumrym_rauf--Iqra--Keithuunneeiillprincessofkesarserendipity.

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 1
THE WAR

When the alarm buzzed , those fine slender fingers of hers ,crawled towards the bedstead ;she lazily yawned rubbing her eyes and switched it off burying her head beneath the silken cushion. The brass alarm clock  started ticking at its usual pace, causing a soporific effect on her. She yawned and it lulled her back to her dream like state .A few moments later everything was calm again only until she opened those fluttering eyelids in a state of shock ,as she glanced again at the hands of the clock. Throwing  away her  satin cream bed sheet which curled in a messy roll on the floor ,she ran in a  hurry.

Stepping out of the shower and after offering her morning prayers, she took a deep breath in a fit of anxiety, trying to tame it as soon as possible. It had been 5 long years since she had been through this ordeal every now and then but had dealt with this childish nervousness with an extra bit of her strength .Everything was calm with her again when she reminded herself .Her poise was back. Her feet gently brushed past on the fluffy rug ,the fine chiffon Yellow kurta with the even finer intricate patterns of chikankari work flew behind her with the wafts of the steady breeze sweeping through the windows. When  she finally reached the hallway,she heard the caretaker of the house calling out aloud in her flute like tones, "Apa Apki coffee baramde mein rakhwa di hai'."

(Sister I have kept your coffee in the balcony itself)

"Shukriya Salma ", She replied while throwing herself on her cane chair swing in her balcony.

The torches of the sun were streaming from filigreed marble latticework ,a mini jaalwork  which gave her house a hint of the old world charms. In those torches ,the fine dust particles danced  like spangles of golden glitter.The birds pecked at the feed which she had hung on her bird shed and fluttered their wings. Basking in splendid solitude ,she soaked herself in the balmy  early morning breeze which brought with itself the mingled fragrance of the freshly mowed lawn grass and the earthy aroma of the amaltas blooms .With each waft of the wind ,the blooms from the trees sprinkled the clustered flowers in isolation like a shower of gold .

Her lips curved in a beautiful smile as she sipped her coffee- JUST PERFECT!!She sighed ,low fat ,no milk perfect black with little sugar. THE SUN COULD NEVER HAVE BEEN WARMER ,THE WIND NEVER SO PLEASING AND THE COFFEE NEVER SO SOOTHING.

With her slender fingers ,she twiddled between fingers  the pages of the newspaper'"THE DAILY BEAT"

Mumbling a silent prayer ,chewing her lips,her eyes scanned through the pages until they found what she had been waiting for ..THE MUCH AWAITED REVIEW'.

Her vibrant eyes grew dull with every passing second , finally becoming stone like numb as she kept on reading..

"SUMMER BLUES-A PASTICHE GONE AWRY'-BOOK REVIEW

.Derived from her original works and the breed of authors like hers,SUMMER BLUES  fails to impress in the first view itself.Seems like the author Shifa Malik is completely on a fantasy ride while penning down whatever she claimed to be the feelings of an embittered heart of a woman with shattered dreams. But sorry to say neither the author nor the reader feels connected to the overt feminism amalgamated with light moments to give it a modern and contemporary feel. The author Shifa Malik needs to come out of her solipsism and realize that its high time now. The readers want something different. A FEEBLE NARRATIVE,OLD CLICHE CONCEPT AND ABOVE ALL might be suited for a read by hormone driven middle aged women .Might as well be hanged for lamb as well as sheep ,but every time  we scan through for some different feel ,All that I can hereby gather is another mood swing of the Author Shifa Malik.So the book certainly belongs for one time read by someone who has left his brains at home.

REVIEWED BY-Soumen Bannerjee

Sub-Editor THE DAILY BEAT

Flames of anger flushed her cheeks red ,the nostrils flared and the newspaper was crushed mercilessly into a ball bearing all her repressed anger of 5 years'Those 5 years when she had to bear this at regular intervals .

"TO HELL WITH YOU'Soumen Bannerjee",Shifa screamed gritting her teeth.

She gulped the coffee down her throat. THE SUN BECAME UNBEARABLE ,THE WIND ANNOYING AND THE COFFEE TASTED AS BITTER AS EVER'.

Glossary--
1.Pastiche-A pastiche is a work of art, literature, film, music or architecture that closely imitates the work of a previous artist, usually distinguished from parody in the sense that it celebrates rather than mocks the work it imitates.
2.Amaltas flowers-Cassia fistula, known as the golden shower tree. It is a popular ornamental plant and is an herbal medicine.

Edited by manzilmukul - 11 June 2013 at 12:37pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

nidhi09AstoriaSaneWhispersalantaLoLaliAyushii_AngelAshesToDustmrym_raufKeithuu--Iqra--MR21canuck-umzGeeshuShell16princessofkesarnneeiillMisHumptyDumptyserendipity.

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
YAY! Looking forward!
Mahira is my most favourite actress everrr and i liked the Kesar guy from Gulaal! LOL
Lets see how this goes... :P

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SaneWhispersAyushii_Angelcanuck-umzGeeshuMR21nneeiillmanzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Afridimalikk-

YAY! Looking forward!
Mahira is my most favourite actress everrr and i liked the Kesar guy from Gulaal! LOL
Lets see how this goes... :P

Thank you so much..Yeay The first comment...PartySo happyHugThanks so much  Chapter 1 updated above EmbarrassedHope you are not disappointedEmbarrassed

Edited by manzilmukul - 11 June 2013 at 12:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umzGeeshuMR21nneeiillserendipity.

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
omg piu am so excited to see mahira and neil..and when it is coming from such a  brilliant writer like u ,,i cant wait to  read it..thanks a ton for this one...

love all the posters..Clap

SaneWhisperscanuck-umzGeeshuMR21manzilmukul

Geeshu

IF-Rockerz

Geeshu

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
WoW...New SS Party
Beautiful posters..Heart..I'm so excited to read this SS..I love both Neil and Mahira Heart

SaneWhisperscanuck-umzMR21nneeiillmanzilmukul

--Iqra--

IF-Rockerz

--Iqra--

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Nice beginning! I've seen Neil, in Karol Bagh and he did a very good job! Looking forward to this!

AshesToDustMR21canuck-umznneeiillmanzilmukul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top