Part Thirty-six - pg106
Part Thirty-seven - pg109
Part Thirty-eight - pg113
Part Thirty-nine - pg117
Part Forty - pg120
Part Forty-one - pg124
Part Forty-two - pg127
Part Forty-three - pg132
Following the recent "developments" in the story of Kasauti, people are eagerly waiting for two major developments in the leap storyline– to find out the whereabouts of Rishabh Bajaj, and the return of Mukti. I'm too impatient to wait until these characters come back into Kasauti, so I've decided to write a fanfic about the way I imagine that these stories should be written (although no doubt Ekta would beg to differ!)

A word about this fanfic – I'm trying to do something different here. I'm the kind of person who watches a movie (or T.V. programme) or reads a book and imagines the scenes happening in my head. If ever there is a scene or dialogue that I dislike, I try to change it to suit what I think should have been said or done. So, sometimes this fanfic may correspond with the events happening in the show – maybe in a particular episode, with altered scenes/dialogues. This way, it may make it a little more interesting, both for you and for me. I hope you guys like this fanfic.

So, the fanfic begins where the latest episode has been left off – UD has stolen the Bajaj Empire, Rishabh has left the city, no one knows where he is and Prerna has just come to live in the Basu House, where her kids are already installed. I'm going to be focusing more on Mukti and Rishabh and their stories than on the Basus and/or Prerna, although there will most definitely be a PRB reunion scene and a showdown between Mukti and UD.

Part One

Basu House

All are tense after reading Rishabh's letter…Prerna wipes away the tears and thinks to herself that she will find her husband and bring him home….if only she knew where to begin….

Singapore Airport

The airport is crowded, as usual. Mukti sighs in desperation and heads for the check-in counter, manoeuvring her trolley past scores of old ladies in baseball caps and young children with ice lollies. Tourists. While waiting in the mile-long queue for her turn, she makes a phone call.

"Hello….I'm coming home. I'll be there tomorrow morning…make sure that someone from the office comes to receive me. Par dhyan rahe, ghar mein kissiko pata nahi chalna chahiye. I want to give them a surprise……yes….of course….ok, bye".

Switching off the phone, Mukti takes a long look around her and smiles. Soon she will be back home where she belongs. And not a minute too soon….Singapore was a great place, but she missed home, and she missed her family even more. "Choti Maa, if only you could see me now", she thought ruefully. A lot had happened in five years. Mukti remembered the day she had left Bajaj House and Mumbai for good…saying goodbye to Prem, watching him move on with his life, the pain that he had caused her (and everybody else)….but no, she mustn't think of that now. It was too long ago, and Mukti had come too far in her life to go back on that destructive path again.

She checks her bags in and then heads towards the airport lounge. As usual, she is early and the flight won't leave for another hour. Until then, she decides, I'll catch up on my magazine reading...

Pune

Mukti's car pulls up in front of a three-feet high iron gate and the driver honks the horn to announce their arrival. The gates open, as if by magic, and the black Lexus meanders along the long drive, littered with greenery – rose shrubs, tall, majestic oak trees and a large water fountain in the centre of the lawn. As the car pulls up towards the house, Mukti steals another wondrous glance. She still can't quite believe that she lives here, that this is her house. The building is large, three-storeyed and made of beautiful white marble. The roof of the house seems to descend into the heavens themselves. Gold pillars line up the building on either side and a cobbled driveway gives visitors the feeling of being in a Renaissance painting. As the car draws closer to the house, a large, black plaque draws the eye, with the word "Prerna" embossed in gold. The car pulls to a stop, and the driver opens the door for Mukti. She gets out, smiles to herself and pushes open the double doors to her house. Her house. In she goes.

The majestic hall stretches before her and her heels clatter as she walks down the corridor to the study, where she knows he will be, at this very moment. Opening the doors to the study, she slips in and whispers, "Papa?"

Sure enough, he is there, standing by the windowsill, looking out. At Mukti's utterance, he turns his head and his shadowed, weary face breaks into a rare smile. It is, of course, Rishabh Bajaj.

End of Part One.

Let me know how it is!Wink

Edited by psawyer - 06 March 2008 at 9:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

biya12pinkxPreMukti4evaheaven_viewSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love - UPDTD p132 Honeymooners" in Kasauti Zindagi Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

---Samaira---

IF-Rockerz

---Samaira---

Posted: 05 August 2006 at 5:31am | IP Logged
yaar vasu di ur a great writter...iam already enjoying it...its in so much detail that i can imagine it happening...vasu di count soon

Clap

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 05 August 2006 at 5:40am | IP Logged
wowo vasu u r a gr8 writer indeed Clap
i cud imagine each & every scene in my mind

Funk'n Desi

IF-Dazzler

Funk'n Desi

Manoj’s India-Forums Juliet

Posted: 05 August 2006 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap
great job vasu!!

afghangirl

IF-Dazzler

afghangirl

Posted: 05 August 2006 at 5:54am | IP Logged
cool, continue please! Clap

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 05 August 2006 at 5:54am | IP Logged
oh wow this is great yaar vasu do carry it on

shakthi258

shakthi258

Posted: 05 August 2006 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Wooowwww It was so inspirational I love it please write soon.

Krishi

super_girl

Goldie

super_girl

Posted: 05 August 2006 at 6:31am | IP Logged
wOW!pls continue!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top