Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: BlackWidowBaby

removed 🤔 i cant read them now... 

As far as I remember she reposted the story. Did she removed it again? Because a few parts are still available. From 9th to 16th chapters of Unconditional is here.

Edited by aysemLDG - 7 years ago
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aysemLDG

As far as I remember she reposted the story. Did she removed it again? Because a few parts are still available. From 9th to 16th chapters of Unconditional is here.

yeah from 9th to 16th... well its not fun then... i think i should start searching another story then 
dialuvarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
some one help
OS or SS or FF (cant remember which one it was) in which Arnav knows Khushi is innocent but pretends that he doesnt in front of Anjali> He sneaks off at night and spends his nights at the Guptas
dialuvarshi thumbnail
hey does anyone know the storyin which khushi works in Arnavs office but has never seen him, so During lunch she usually goes to a part of the building which is always isolated and is unknown to the employees, but one day she meets a man their who is Arnav himself. He realizes she doesn't know him so he hides his identity, and eventually they become close in that spot as khushi always goes their for lunch, the spot is a glass view and khushi describes it to be peaceful. Can someone please tell
Me The story..please.
Sahiba_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg lots of stories..  will read in free time.. tfs
malose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys
I need your help to find a FF its like Khushi and Arnav know each other from high school and are friends. Khushi loves him bout he doesn't know that so hi has a girlfriend and she doesn't like Khushi so she created misunderstanding between them and Arnav stop to talk to Khushi now many years after Khushi works in a company that has a new client and that is Arnav but Khushi doesn't whant to talk to him. Can anyone help me to find this's FF?
A_wanderer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome work.. Bookmarked.. It would be great if some1 suggest me some comedy or humorous arshi stories like unexpectedly expected!
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bookmarking
Thx for the index
dialuvarshi thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
hellooo everyone.. how r u all?? i forgot the title of one more FF.. pls help
in this all raizadas wil think that arnav is dead but khushi believes that he is alive. arshio have a boy named prem..he too will believe that his fat5her is alive..
but arnav loses his memory and he wil be under some others care they have a brother who look exactly like arnav who is dead so their mother dont know that so they bring arnav to her asd he looks exactly like their brother
arnav meets khushi and unknowlingly falls for her
khushi feels that he is her arnav but wont tell him bcozhe mentally weak
latrer arnav regains his memoty 
plsss help someone
ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: dialuvarshi

hellooo everyone.. how r u all?? i forgot the title of one more FF.. pls help

in this all raizadas wil think that arnav is dead but khushi believes that he is alive. arshio have a boy named prem..he too will believe that his fat5her is alive..
but arnav loses his memory and he wil be under some others care they have a brother who look exactly like arnav who is dead so their mother dont know that so they bring arnav to her asd he looks exactly like their brother
arnav meets khushi and unknowlingly falls for her
khushi feels that he is her arnav but wont tell him bcozhe mentally weak
latrer arnav regains his memoty 
plsss help someone

I love this one too ! 

its  Arshi- faith in our love

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3418557

Edited by ixray - 6 years ago