Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

IMP-SonyTV's little response! Glad!

superV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Recently, I had just sent a random email to some known media people, asking if there are chances of a show coming up with another season on another channel, I was fortunate enough to get a reply.

Here is what they had to say.

Colors TV has completely gone against bringing our show back, they already have 1-2 shows lined up and 2 shows are under scrutiny plus Bigg Boss is going to start later this year. So there is no use pleading to them.

SonyTV is one channel that has got almost 4 slots up for grabs from 7:30 to 9:30 with all shows faring badly in terms of ratings. So they might be interested in some good new shows, so we can approach them.

Life OK is also a good option but since the channel is relatively new, it might not be a better option.

Star and Zee must be out of question because they have loads of shows already in queue and not many slots are vacant.

Copyrights isn't a big issue, it can be solved if a channel is really interested so they can approach ColorsTV.

So here is what I thought.

1. Lets approach SonyTV till we get some sort of feedback, it might be positive or negative, we must be prepared.

2. Sneha Rajani the head of SonyTV is active on twitter. We can send her 2-3 tweets a day from a handle so that we can get around 200-300 tweets a day.

MAKE SURE YOU DON'T SEND MORE THAT 2-3, WE NEED TO BE POLITE AND NOT JUST PLEAD HER BECAUSE WE MISS PARICHAY, BUT MAKE HER UNDERSTAND THE REAL ISSUE.

3. Tweet @sonyTV, they are as active as the Colors handle, if not more, we might not get a response, but we will certainly be heard.

4. Tweet the links of the ZoomTV videos that we have, one of the demands of the fans and the other of Sameer saying that he is willing to produce.

5. INSIST ON THE POINT THAT SAMEER IS WILLING TO PRODUCE, AND PARICHAY HAS A LOT MORE TO EXPLORE.

AGAIN I REPEAT, DO NOT GO OVERBOARD, JUST 2-3 TWEETS A DAY PER HANDLE, WE SHOULD TRY NOT TO ANNOY HER, BE POLITE.

PS: For more details about the media person you can send me a PM, it is confidential.
People not interested can ignore this and stay away.
Edited by superV - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Just curious why Colors is so against Parichay?
superV thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silambu

Just curious why Colors is so against Parichay?

I too need an answer for this. It can be termed as a million dollar question.πŸ˜›
It seems they are doing business, as some people claim. It is so evident you see, that even after the IPL none of the shows have managed to garner TRP's above 3πŸ˜† and some even after 6-7 months of launch have yet to make a mark.πŸ˜•

If I were the programming head of the channel, read I am not saying because I am a fan, I would never let this show end till it has good scope! For that matter any channel would always love to capitalize on a BT show. No matter how crappy the story line may be, BT shows always strike a chord with the audiences.

Lets see if we succeed in this endeavour! 

superV thumbnail
Just another request guys. Its enough we have spoken to the media, all we can do now is speak to some channel.

The media people have been polite enough, but you can't expect them to be so for long. They have done enough for us.

So lets just keep it to SonyTV for some time. We have very little hopes but lets just try.

For the time being, lets keep the media away.

I repeat: 2-3 tweets from every handle to Sneha Rajani everyday. No going over board.
superV thumbnail
Unlike ColorsTV, I am glad to inform that Sony has actually responded to our tweets!

Lets see what else is in store!
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: superV

Unlike ColorsTV, I am glad to inform that Sony has actually responded to our tweets!     

😲 😲 they replied πŸ˜ƒ
Tfs vaibhavi πŸ˜›
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ohh WOW..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

this is really amazing..Glad tht Sony is considerate enough to respond..

lets c wat hapnes in futureπŸ‘πŸΌ
Pranathi-sinal thumbnail

I'm love in it.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
thank u Sony..
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Indeed  Very  Nice  of Sonytv .

lets keep our fingers crossed  !

TSF  .
Rithu.Nair thumbnail
Oh this Sony na...A lots of kiss to this channel at least they heard what we want and reply unless than that deaf ,dumb and blind channel COLORS act to us😑 
Now I have hope.πŸ˜ƒ
Friends I have aSuggestion instead of asking for S2 why can't we tweet for a new show with SS-KN on Sony which will be more refreshing and we will get Young SS-KN .I hope Sony will approve that since most of its shows are doing bad in Trpsand they don't face any Copyright problems alsoπŸ˜ƒ.In S2 our SINAL will come with OTT KIDS w will spoil the SS-KN Story😲.Guys this is only My personal opinion πŸ˜‰and I will tweet to Sony for SS-KN .Sure I missed them a lotπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ
Waiting for SONY...