•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
The Scene for which i waited since season 1 😃 Finally an awesome PanSh scene ..
CVs i love you lot for giving me this scene 🤗

Isn't they were just too cute??? ☺️☺️☺️

I loved Fahad and Palak even before TBP started..so i always wanted to see them together  and finally we got an awesome scene of PanSh today ☺️

The way he has his hand on her shoulder...and he brought her to the center.Everyone cheering for Panchi and the celebrations 🥳 All were just so nice...It was so good to see all the five KD,Panchi,Kiya,Piddi and RV together  Finally everyone came together for my Angel..Panchi ☺️

The banner for Panchi..it was an superb surprise..I would love to see them all cheering up for Panchi when she performs...I loved how KD was saying in Panchi's ears  the way he joked her to not get emotional and save it for her winning moment...😳 the cute RaHi moment when her nonu wished her...the Kiya-Panchi scene in the washroom 

I think i got all the scenes i wanted to see since season 1 in this one scene  I m total PanSh/RaHi/Kiya-Panchi Land now ☺️

PS: Watching tht scene in repeats 😆

On the whole the scene was just the bestest one...👍🏼

I so agree Rosh . .Panchhi has always been a bindidng force n today was no exception
n my PanSh heart is still fluttering
have loved these 2 since ages
aankhen taras gayi thi inn dono ko saath dekhne ke liye
today definitely was one of the best epis
n I agree loving this trio Kiya-KD- Pidhhi
n the Panchhi-Kiya gal bond was superb!!!!
Aaahhh! Ur pic jst added to my droolng session...☺️
PanSh-were indeed adorablee!!!❤️ Jstt luuuvvvddd derr scene!!U said it all i wantd to mention, in ur post... PanSh r jst soo cuteee!!!
So happyyy to c all da buddies unitng again jst fr our Angel!!🥳

Totally agree-
"I think i got all the scenes i wanted to see since season 1 in this one scene  I m total PanSh/RaHi/Kiya-Panchi Land now ☺️"

Hey, im in der too.. meet u in dose lands den😉😆
Tym to rewindd da epicness!😎

P.S.Not to forget da RaHi hug,our flamng hero-feel bad fr him though,KiShaPi hug,JeeMiChi!🤪
Now dis is wat v call a TBP EPISODE!
they look so cute together .. tfs :)
love the bond PanSh share 😳

it was a lovely scene...❤️
The PanSh scene was so awesome :)
agree...that was really a buddy scene..
I have had ship pansh from day one but im starting to like ranveer and her. I also like avi and OMI with her. She is just so adorable. Looks good with everyone
PanSh just made my day,, saare purane waale feelings wapas aagaye for them!! GOSHHH
yayy that scene was best
love it...!!!!!!!!
agar YARA r real couple soo agar PANSH real couple ho jae then i will love it...!!!
lolz