Hitler Didi

~*Rati Pandey AT#67 Tum Hi Ho Meri Aashiqui*~ (Page 101)

Post Reply New Post

Page 101 of 151

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
i know dear...bt hope this time she wont take much time to comeback...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karam.Deewani.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Rati Pandey AT#67 Tum Hi Ho Meri Aashiqui*~ (Page 101)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Ahhh...the show ended, and Rati di is no where to be seen nor heard
But my Heart alwys in its Hope is continuously searching for Stuff related to Rati di each day!

Found this...Nothing new related to Rati di, 
but something abt HD suits which Rati di made famous

"The telegraph" - (Calcutta)

Delicious food boosts festive mood

Mohammad Kaif Ali loves kaleji, chicken biryani and firni and his Id became extra special because his mother cooked these on Friday.

"Ammi made my favourite dishes for lunch," said the ecstatic seven-year-old, who lives at Langar Toli.

His mother Rashida Ali said: "Id is the only festival when we enjoy a lot and I love cooking different kinds of food. As my son loves kaleji (mutton liver), biryani and firni, I cooked these for him."

The homemaker got busy with the culinary preparations right after the morning namaaz. "There was a lot to prepare as we have a lot of guests," she said.

For her son, having delicacies only for lunch was not good enough. He wanted more of it for dinner.

Mohammad said: "I have asked Ammi to keep some of the good food for dinner as well."

On Friday morning, the faithful in Patna headed for Gandhi Maidan and mosques fornamaaz. After prayers, it was time for celebrations. For most, the festivities were synonymous with food.

At Mainpura, Mehtab Alam and family enjoyed sewai. "It is a very special dish for Id. Without sewai, the festival would lose its flavour," he said, adding that biryani and kebabs were also a part of his family's menu on Friday.

While most were busy enjoying the delicacies, some took the opportunity of the festival to indulge their shopaholic selves.

Even on Friday morning, Patna Market, Sabzibagh, Khetan Market and Boring Road were crowded with women doing some last minute shopping. The most popular item was Madhubala suits for girls.

Tanwir Alam, a shopkeeper at Khetan Market, had kept his shop open even on Id because he knew that customers would come anyway.

He said: "The most popular attire this year is the Madhubala suit. It is inspired by the clothes worn by the protagonist of the TV serial, Madhubala."

The suits are made of georgette with borders of Benarasi saris. They have intricate embroidery and are priced between Rs 3,000 and Rs 60,000.

"We have sold around 200 Madhubala suits this year, including quite a few this morning," said Alam.

Javed, 41, a shopkeeper at Patna Market said he mostly sold Hitler Didi suits inspired by another eponymous TV show.

"Patiala salwar and short kameez, which the lead actress of Hitler Didi wears, have sold like hot cakes from my shop. I have sold 56 Hitler Didi suits so far," he said.

Those buying the beautiful clothes were happier than the sellers. Boring Road resident Nafisa Khan said: "Wearing designer dresses on Id is a great joy for us. This is the only occasion when my parents give me money to buy clothes. This year, I bought Madhubala suits."

If girls were eager to look good, why should boys be left behind? They, too, did their best to look dapper this Id.

"Traditional Pathan suits and kurtas are very popular this year," said Mohammad Usman, a shopkeeper at Sabzibagh. These are priced between Rs 3,000 and Rs 7,000.

Political leaders took the opportunity to reach out to the people on the festive occasion.

Chief minister Nitish Kumar visited Gandhi Maidan, Khankah-e-Muzibia and Emarat-e-Sharia at Phulwarisharif. "Let the festival usher in peace and harmony," he said.

RJD chief Lalu Prasad also greeted people on the occasion and visited Khanka Masjid near Mangal Talab in Patna City. Accompanied by party spokesperson Ram Kripal Yadav, he enjoyed delicious sewai.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

killerjoy.Karam.Deewani.LuvArTi4everashne.ByGod.NancyMystique.

.Karam.Deewani.

Coolbie

.Karam.Deewani.

Nadaan Parinde Ghar Aaja Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Anybody else missing chaska meter? used to hit it every single time i visited hd forum...now there is nothing...Ouch

yu-know-who

.Karam.Deewani.

Coolbie

.Karam.Deewani.

Nadaan Parinde Ghar Aaja Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreevijayan

i know dear...bt hope this time she wont take much time to comeback...
I really want her to come back with romantic show...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saadgi_SaloniLuvArTi4everclementina

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
I Want Rati To Work With Piyush Sachdev.

(:

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Missing Rati di...Missing Hitler didi...Missing RP AT...Missing our talks / Discussions / Drooling!

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 20 September 2013 at 2:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka92rimshazebRamziMeriJaanclementina

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Rockerz

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Me too missing all the chats n Rati Di very much Cry
Gosh when is her next show ?

clementina

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Rockerz

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilverFairy

I Want Rati To Work With Piyush Sachdev.

(:

But who is Piyush Sachdev ?
I her to work big production house , I can't wait for come back . 

clementina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top