Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the Monday update.

yappaa... mudiyalai... Magesh & Meenu - Kathila ratham varathan kurai-than... Cry

But I think Malar had silently recorded their talk. Wink She should show that to her stupid hubby, 'Gobi' Mahan and see what he says then.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikrmiganCarynsrima

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadaswaram June 10th -14th 2013" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kalcandu

kalcandu

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
At last someone beat mahes...thank god for SR, he said some wise words to meenachi too.
Hope things move quickly towards a positive change in this serial Cry

Edited by kalcandu - 11 June 2013 at 4:44pm

lakshmikrswash2Carynsrima

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima... you had a good start this week.

Kaankulakachi ... normally I hate men beating the women, but Mahes really needs it and hopefully it is SR alsoslaps Meen as well as she won't listen to Sokku or Gobi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalcandulakshmikrswash2honeydaisysrima

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima..

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
thanks for updates... finally mages get from her husband...i hate man hit woman... but in mages case im happy... i will be more happy if sokku do the same thing to meena and mages...  prasad is really useless man... he proves he is meena's son 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2Carynsrima

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Tuesday

Sokku talking to Gopi about Ramesh, Meenakshi puyal enters and starts scolding Malar, her parents her mama saying they threaten them, who told them to come and invite etc Sokku tries to stop her but she goes on, Malar loosu standing not showing the recording on the phone.

Meenatchi because of them Mappillai hits Magesu asked me not to come. Sokku calls SR and SR tells Sokku I want to be man- you cannot control your wife but not me. Sokku happy.
He hangs up Meenatchi asks what, Sokku says I am glad Magesu life will be good. Meenatchi asks what, Sokku tellshe told me I cannot control my wife. 

Next Sokku walks runs into Malar Mama, Malar mama talks nocely, tells him to come to the engagement for sure, he tells Annai tane scold, it is ok but you al lcome. Sokku melts.

A guy opens the door to a house. Calls rajesh and keeps looking the house and finally opens the door and finds psycho 2 return Rajesh drinking. Friend asks about Rajesh condition and tells him that his father told he is dead nnu.  

Rajesh cries, tells I lost my life. That Ragini ruined my life. The whole family hit me with Chappals.  I lost my job and my dad disowned me. I had to beg to live here. I could have committed suicide but could not come around. That Ragini ruined my life with her Kalla kadhalan and she didn't let me live with my lover. 

He says leave it - and asks about friend and when he came back from Gujarat, friend says I had to come back as my uncle doing business in Karaikudi and I had to take care.
Rajesh kku orey bulb. He begs his friend to help take revenge, shows Ragini photo and asks him to act as good guy and go behind her and muted dialogue. (Plan pola)

Next Sokku comes to eat, gopi comes too, Sokku praises Malar Mama saying periya manushan etc and tells them they need to go to the function.  Meenatchi opens her Thiru vai and staarts her polambal that they scolded her, daughter so no going, no connection with that family etc.

Spineless father and son let her talk and Malar says ok mama let me cut my relationship with my family will Athai treat me ok va?
Meenakshi face Asta konal...
What she says Laksh will tell us.

Thodarum...

Edited by migan - 12 June 2013 at 12:40am

Krithiga.ganeshssmily_faceswash2nithyamkv

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Migan & Laks and Srima of course.

How long is the Meen-Mahes vs Malar storyline is going to go on?  Getting a little bit tired of it.

Athu vera Physco 2 is back!  Kadavale.

Another thing I really don't understand the concept of Prasad intefering in Gobi's household matter.  Just because he helped them in Malaysia, who gave him the rights.  And that stupid fool does not even give Gobi a chance to explain.  Chi... AngryAngryAngry  And as usual Malar is looking like big DUMB-O.  Sometimes she deserves all she is getting from Meens.

Edited by Caryn - 12 June 2013 at 5:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalcandussmily_faceswash2supreesrima

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Migan and Laksh.. 

ss.. habba.. mudiyala..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top