Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

yup, after his mom gave orders that now he is allowed to meet his Meera then also he didnt do that.😡😡
No body can blame you , we all here are just on the verge of leaving the show 

Italic:
🤣🤣🤣U sd his mom!😆Nd do u know i 1st went past dis,thnkn u r tokn bout Bitto teln him to stop da marriage thing...Nd dn da bell rang loud nd clear wn i cm bck jst nw nd saw,HIS MOM!!!🤣DB as Prithvi's mom is so awesome!!!😉😈U r a gem Saba!⭐️🤗

p.s. My brain despite being hidden away in da freezer,is still being contaminated by DB bheja frying...

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshisoma

Kya bolu yaar pata nahi cvs show ke piche kyun pad gaye

kuch mat bol , going by this rate , no body can save this show from closing down  and that too very soon 
Edited by sabaSpeaks - 10 years ago
girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Italic:
🤣🤣🤣U sd his mom!😆Nd do u know i 1st went past dis,thnkn u r tokn bout Bitto teln him to stop da marriage thing...Nd dn da bell rang loud nd clear wn i cm bck jst nw nd saw,HIS MOM!!!🤣DB as Prithvi's mom is so awesome!!!😉😈U r a gem Saba!⭐️🤗

p.s. My brain despite being hidden away in da freezer,is still being contaminated by DB bheja frying...

🤗Thank god you got it 😃
I really am so upset with Prithvi's character assassination that  i had to  

girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I didn't understand what happened exactly in the epi. Can anyone explane to me was Mr RK also looking for a job?

Kia Ittifaq hai! Was that the only office which offers jobs? 😲

yes , Mr. R.K.khanna was also looking for job in the same office , apparently there is only one office in Delhi and all the unemployed people of Delhi flock to that company at the same time 
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saba MYP ka tweet of correcting mistakes came last week thursday I think. So agar show ke baare mei hai toh it will only reflect from this week thursday or friday epi. Aur agar show ka nahin hai toh by friday we will knw that too.
girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: adianasr

Saba MYP ka tweet of correcting mistakes came last week thursday I think. So agar show ke baare mei hai toh it will only reflect from this week thursday or friday epi. Aur agar show ka nahin hai toh by friday we will knw that too.

I love your calculations, they are so precise and immaculate.
Are you into impact analysis dept 🤔
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

<font color="#990000">I love your calculations, they are so precise and immaculate.</font>
<font color="#990000">Are you into impact analysis dept🤔</font>

hahahahahaha neither dear. Its just that I remembered that tweet and how we were all speculating what it meant!
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hahahahahaha neither dear. Its just that I remembered that tweet and how we were all speculating what it meant!

@Adiana...MYP and her gang have been high on endearing bahuria 🤢 🤢 she writes random poems and thoughts, its not necessary that her tweet was in reference to Junoon 😕 I have no hopes for show, Beyond dreams have abandoned the ship and long gone IMO 😡
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adianasr

Saba these kind of bloopers will continue with such 'mahan' writing. I have always maintained that TV is the writers medium. A good writer can give a good show, a bad writer a bad show, a talented writer a gr8 show and an awful writer will give an awful show. Abb yahan hum sab jaante hain ki kis tarah ka writer hai. So aisi stupidity aur bhi milegi. In fact the entire Khanna financial crisis is being shown in an extremely ridiculous manner. And murder investigation ki toh na hi baat karein. Which is why I am hoping and praying that I am not seeing a mirage and there will be some twist within the twist. And just as they salvaged the holi sequence hoping they salvage things here also. Waise bhi me is watching on youtube since TV time goes to Patrick Jane and Mentalist.

wow, you too a fan of mentalist, its my favourite show😊
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Waise bhi me is watching on youtube since TV time goes to Patrick Jane and Mentalist. wow, you too a fan of mentalist, its my favourite show😊

Even me 😳