Posted: 10 years ago
Can somebody pleej  explain who in the name of god begs for job like Meera was begging on the streets of Delhi😑😑😑

Is this the only company in Delhi?
Every one who does not get job follows the boss and literally starts crying on the road 
No other company or firm is recruiting so there is no way she can try any where else

I felt like I am watching some 1970's hindi movie where the desperate heroine begs/cries/pleads in front of the  mighty zamindaar for pennies.
How could they do this to Meera πŸ˜‘😑😑
I am so very much disappointed with the character assassination of such a strong and wonderful character.
This show is going down to rots .. I dont even feel like continuing with the FFπŸ₯Ί

Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

Can somebody pleej  explain who in the name of god begs for job like Meera was begging on the streets of Delhi😑😑😑

Is this the only company in Delhi?
Every one who does not get job follows the boss and literally starts crying on the road 
No other company or firm is recruiting so there is no way she can try any where else

I felt like I am watching some 1970's hindi movie where the desperate heroine begs/cries/pleads in front of the  mighty zamindaar for pennies.
How could they do this to Meera πŸ˜‘😑😑
I am so very much disappointed with the character assassination of such a strong and wonderful character.
This show is going down to rots .. I dont even feel like continuing with the FFπŸ₯Ί

I was thinkn da same,bt didnt mention it as u ppl were already so down...πŸ˜”looks like u went nd watchd da episode alright..or maybe u went off to see Prithvi's wonderful expressions nd ended up wid dis...😲it seemed really stupid...y dnt dey lend ideas 4m da forum if dey cant cum up wid ok 1s atleast..atleast dose wnt be as stupid nd awful like deirs!😑

bt plz dnt stop ur FF!!!😑😑😑wat r u sayn Saba?!!!😲😲😲😲😲I'll kill u if u stop!!!😑😑😑😑😑
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

I was thinkn da same,bt didnt mention it as u ppl were already so down...πŸ˜”looks like u went nd watchd da episode alright..or maybe u went off to see Prithvi's wonderful expressions nd ended up wid dis...😲it seemed really stupid...y dnt dey lend ideas 4m da forum if dey cant cum up wid ok 1s atleast..atleast dose wnt be as stupid nd awful like deirs!😑

bt plz dnt stop ur FF!!!😑😑😑wat r u sayn Saba?!!!😲I'll kill u if u stop!!!😑

well. I had to ..
already FFed the DB crap, this was mithvi shot , if i dont watch this then i what else i would watch πŸ˜•
I really cant take Meera crying any more and prithvi unnecessary beating up random guys without any reason (which was btw so totally not required )
Mithvi are dead  and I am really dreading to watch today's episode where he will totally get trapped  into the web of lies, crimes and illegal activities 
About the FF: trying really really hard not to get bogged down by this crap 
Saba these kind of bloopers will continue with such 'mahan' writing. I have always maintained that TV is the writers medium. A good writer can give a good show, a bad writer a bad show, a talented writer a gr8 show and an awful writer will give an awful show. Abb yahan hum sab jaante hain ki kis tarah ka writer hai. So aisi stupidity aur bhi milegi. In fact the entire Khanna financial crisis is being shown in an extremely ridiculous manner. And murder investigation ki toh na hi baat karein. Which is why I am hoping and praying that I am not seeing a mirage and there will be some twist within the twist. And just as they salvaged the holi sequence hoping they salvage things here also. Waise bhi me is watching on youtube since TV time goes to Patrick Jane and Mentalist.
Right Saba.

Noone begs for a job like that. You know what? I didn't feel it is over untile you wrote this article πŸ€ͺ

I was only thinking of Pritvi seeing her and not rushing to hug her. I was blind with anger so I didn't notice what she is doing!

Thank you dear friend for opening my eyes . Yes we lost our real hero. Now we are loosing the heroine because of those cvs.

It was really a bad epi. It didn't make me lough. Like the old epis when Akash was making me almost crying . 🀒

please don't stop writing FF ..it is our hope in this dark night . Please keep writing ..I really like what you are writing πŸ˜ƒ Edited by awida - 10 years ago
Originally posted by adianasr

Saba these kind of bloopers will continue with such 'mahan' writing. I have always maintained that TV is the writers medium. A good writer can give a good show, a bad writer a bad show, a talented writer a gr8 show and an awful writer will give an awful show. Abb yahan hum sab jaante hain ki kis tarah ka writer hai. So aisi stupidity aur bhi milegi. In fact the entire Khanna financial crisis is being shown in an extremely ridiculous manner. And murder investigation ki toh na hi baat karein. Which is why I am hoping and praying that I am not seeing a mirage and there will be some twist within the twist. And just as they salvaged the holi sequence hoping they salvage things here also. Waise bhi me is watching on youtube since TV time goes to Patrick Jane and Mentalist.
I agree with every thing you said...
They aren't even able to maintain the basic requirement of story telling which is consistency and common sense, no body here expects them to go the CSI or criminal minds way but still we dont expect our brain cells to be fried by totally illogical and sense less crap.
What pains more is that now we can't even defend our show for low TRPs 
Originally posted by awida

Right Saba.

Noone begs for a job like that. You know what? I didn't feel it is over untile you wrote this article πŸ€ͺ

I was only thinking of Pritvi seeing her and not rushing to hug her. I was blind with anger so I didn't notice what she is doing!

Thank you dear friend for opening my eyes . Yes we lost our real hero. Now we are loosing the heroine because of those cvs.

It was really a bad epi. It didn't make me lough. Like the old epis when Akash was making me almost crying . 🀒

please don't stop writing FF ..it is our hope in this dark night . Please keep writing ..I really like what you are writing πŸ˜ƒ
yup, after his mom gave orders that now he is allowed to meet his Meera then also he didnt do that.😑😑
No body can blame you , we all here are just on the verge of leaving the show 

No i think not 1 office this is 1 also more office not showing.
I didn't understand what happened exactly in the epi. Can anyone explane to me was Mr RK also looking for a job?

Kia Ittifaq hai! Was that the only office which offers jobs? 😲 Edited by awida - 10 years ago
Kya bolu yaar pata nahi cvs show ke piche kyun pad gaye