Originally posted by: carisma2

But yaar Qazi dikhta mast tha! Lol..  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Teenagers ke liye yes πŸ€£ That's why I am shocked πŸ˜²
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Teenagers ke liye yes πŸ€£ That's why I am shocked πŸ˜²

Lol - uss waqt I was younger too.. But SERIOUSLY I didn't fancy him in that way.. Just like KVB I don't drool on him - he's gorgeous.. but I love him as an actor only and will always support him.. same was with Qazi.. I supported him..
Akki arjun and VD ke liye meri niyath karab hai.. lol

qazi and salmaan

Lol - uss waqt I was younger too.. But SERIOUSLY I didn't fancy him in that way.. Just like KVB I don't drool on him - he's gorgeous.. but I love him as an actor only and will always support him.. same was with Qazi.. I supported him..

Akki arjun and VD ke liye meri niyath karab hai.. lol

qazi and salmaan

🀣 πŸ€£ You are hilarious πŸ˜³
carisma2 thumbnail

🀣 πŸ€£ You are hilarious πŸ˜³

Ab kya kiya meine? meri list ki size dekh ke has rahi hai! Though these days I am more biased for Sexy eyes..

Ab kya kiya meine? meri list ki size dekh ke has rahi hai! Though these days I am more biased for Sexy eyes..

2 years back I thought you were only VD fan the way you wanted him for you alone... then I came to know about Akshay... then you said about AB πŸ˜› I was so shocked πŸ€£ And now AA πŸ€£ Aur ab toh hadd hai, QT πŸ˜² πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
carisma2 thumbnail

2 years back I thought you were only VD fan the way you wanted him for you alone... then I came to know about Akshay... then you said about AB πŸ˜› I was so shocked πŸ€£ And now AA πŸ€£ Aur ab toh hadd hai, QT πŸ˜² πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

lol.. Big B - Tho is like a dad figure yaar.. ab itna maat girawo! lol  bachpan se fav..
Akki is my jaan yaar my Mr perfect.  VD ko dekh ke niyath karab ho gayi..Chaha tho bohot naa chahun issey! lol  and I still have my patent rights on him.. and keeping them.. so buri nazar matt lagana - 😑
And AA - Oh the guy just has so much depth.. totally adore him..
And QT - Arey bhaag! Told u I supported him coz I thought he was a sweet guy.. jaise he used to act on FG.. He's cute .. but not for me.. πŸ˜‰TongueπŸ˜†

lol.. Big B - Tho is like a dad figure yaar.. ab itna maat girawo! lol  bachpan se fav..
Akki is my jaan yaar my Mr perfect.  VD ko dekh ke niyath karab ho gayi..Chaha tho bohot naa chahun issey! lol  and I still have my patent rights on him.. and keeping them.. so buri nazar matt lagana - 😑
And AA - Oh the guy just has so much depth.. totally adore him..
And QT - Arey bhaag! Told u I supported him coz I thought he was a sweet guy.. jaise he used to act on FG.. He's cute .. but not for me.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

ROFL me giraoing you πŸ˜² No way β˜ΊοΈ
You keep VD mujhe nahin chahiye πŸ˜†
QT and Cari what a love story 
carisma2 thumbnail

ROFL me giraoing you πŸ˜² No way β˜ΊοΈ
You keep VD mujhe nahin chahiye πŸ˜†
QT and Cari what a love story 

Nahhiiinnn no love story between Cari and QT... πŸ˜†