Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Amlu-

Arey vaah kya baat hain! Aaj kal me n paddy have a good mental synch!.

Even I didn't feel anything for Sandhya instead I burst into laughter after watching such a dramatic episode.๐Ÿค”.

If you wanna survive in this world, then put your emotional socks aside n wear on dabhang ones then only people will value you.๐Ÿ˜Ž.

Emotional socks. Yes. I mean dabhangs have emotions, they have brains, they have some wisdom too. I didn't like the way Sandy was kicking Emily while she was already down. What a bully. Only weak people bully others. Sandy bullied Emily. I doubt Sandy would have treated Chavi like this if Chavi was the culprit.  This Bhabo has turned Sandy into a Bhabo2...now my only hope is that Suraj will calm her down. A milan can also work wonders. And Sandy will be the original straight as an arrow and cool dabhang Sandy...the Sandy that used to laugh cheekily at Bhabo's taunts. I want that Sandy back soon.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Oh and Ami, one other point I want to make. It's not about others valuing us. It's about being able to look at ourselves and not be ashamed. God knows we do enough things we regret, so we try at every new opportunity to not do something that will trouble our conscience and enslave our soul to some fear or guilt or addiction. Addiction to other's approval mainly. Oh sandy, sandy...I'm disappointed...but not as much as you should be about what you did.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
anuma this was too good
sur and taal๐Ÿ˜†
sandy has to get over this bhabho syndrome

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Deebz, Suraj making music with someone else?  Infidelity!  Now that would be a drama. Not this petty kitchen poliics.

Rama, I think Sandy got her first shock therapy yesterday, so let's hope she gets a few more shocks and is rid of this Bhabo spell.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
no this is more than enough for her 
after all she is not a normal woman , she is a super woman so i think this dosage is sufficient to come out of it
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Rama, superwomen are tough coconuts. usually one shock isn't enough. How many taps do they give a coconut and then a final THwAck!! to crack a coconut! 

But of course, I want Bhabo out of the picture quickly, so if you say one shock and job and done...then I'm happy. 
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sandy scaring emily?hahhahaha.she s would be IPS officer na.so.
pothi,she loves bhabo more than IPS,so she will be like this only,pasakara ponnu.
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sandy needs to learn her lesson and become smart.

Sindu, very nice, ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† paasakkaara ponnu

Edited by b2011 - 10 years ago
Ayesha24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PadBear

What was this Sandy I saw yesterday?  

, Bhabo needs to know the truth, and yes, Mohit can be made to pay off this 1 lakh for the rest of his life. 

But come on Sandy, lighten up. Where's your dabhang-ness. Dabhangs don't lose their cool. They don't behave like automatons. They don't worship at the Bhabo shrine. So snap out of it. 

Ya, you have a Sur ... but no Taal at the moment... I hope you get what I'm trying to say here? Taal and Taal have to join... you know what I'm trying to say don't you... 

Anyway, we know happy days are in store for you, this is just a temporary darkness...

Nice post..๐Ÿ˜ƒCompletely agree n specially mohit paying 1 lakh for the rest of his life would b fun to watch๐Ÿ˜†..n good music..perfectly described the sur tall combination..๐Ÿ‘
Waiting for the happy days to come..
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PadBear

[DIV]
Emotional socks.

Yaaay emotional socks

free image hosting