Originally posted by sandhureet

Originally posted by Zoya677

mj5

LOLmadam yeh do do bar keheneki kya jarurat hai...we know u are MJ5 loverBig smile
LOLLOLLOLkya kru dil pe zor naiLOLLOLLOLjs love thm...they a magiciansEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

wah wah magicians...i feel bad for em now...still they have like 5 or 6 performance to do and they don't have more moonwalksCry god bless MJ5...
vn the grand finale is goin to b..i guess 3rd augustOuchOuchOuchdont worry...they have selected in finaleBig smileBig smileBig smilen i guess that now they dont need to compete...this week will b their last performance as competitors ..as in finale they js hv to perform n no need of votes...so keep voting this week buddyBig smileBig smileBig smilepta nai mene jldi mein kya kya likh diya haiLOLLOLLOL

lol mein bhi yahi soch rahi hu ki tune yeh kya likha hai...i cant understand this properlyLOLLOL running karke ayi hai kya itni jaldi likhi hai...yup vote pakka dungi apne mj5 ko...they have to win for usBig smile
nai lappi dead ho rha hain yahan current nai hai...LOLLOLLOLis liye tere sare comments ko response kr rhi hoon jldi jldiLOLLOLLOL
lol m also commenting on all of ur post...IDS forum mein hum raz karengeLOL in all the post, the last commenter has to be either u or meROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your fav IDS contestant!! (Page 12)" in India's Dancing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged

but dont woory zoya...vo oonwalk ke baap hain...koi na koi to nya dhoond hi lenege...:)

totally..they are the concept king...my jaansTongue
yes is liye love loboBig smileBig smileBig smileus ne bola tha yeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...choreogrphy kings bLOLLOLLOL
but the judges are harsh to MJ5...they are greedy on givin 5Star to them lol...aur geeta ma ne LDT ko khane legayi but didn't take MJ5 n others wich is not gud Angry

...sandhureet..

IF-Sizzlerz

...sandhureet..

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

lol m also commenting on all of ur post...IDS forum mein hum raz karengeLOL in all the post, the last commenter has to be either u or meROFL
LOLLOLLOLzoya n reet ...queens of IDS forumLOLLOLLOL

...sandhureet..

IF-Sizzlerz

...sandhureet..

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

but dont woory zoya...vo oonwalk ke baap hain...koi na koi to nya dhoond hi lenege...:)

yes is liye love loboBig smileBig smileBig smileus ne bola tha yeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...choreogrphy kings bLOLLOLLOL
but the judges are harsh to MJ5...they are greedy on givin 5Star to them lol...aur geeta ma ne LDT ko khane legayi but didn't take MJ5 n others wich is not gud Angry
AngryAngryAngryyes...thats y i hate geeta maa.AngryAngryAngry...bt love lobo as he praise thm really wellBig smileBig smileBig smile...haan lyolas humpAngryAngryAngrydoesnt matter ...jeetenge to mj5 hiLOLLOLLOL

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged

haha crazy us

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged

AngryAngryAngryyes...thats y i hate geeta maa.AngryAngryAngry...bt love lobo as he praise thm really wellBig smileBig smileBig smile...haan lyolas humpAngryAngryAngrydoesnt matter ...jeetenge to mj5 hiLOLLOLLOL

LDT sadh pe chad gaye hai...always wuff wuff ...MJ5 are the bestest!!Wink

...sandhureet..

IF-Sizzlerz

...sandhureet..

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged

haha crazy us
Monkey Emoticonhahahahhaha...really

...sandhureet..

IF-Sizzlerz

...sandhureet..

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged

LDT sadh pe chad gaye hai...always wuff wuff ...MJ5 are the bestest!!Wink
Monkey IconLDT...humpAngryAngryAngry...yes MJ5 r the bestWinkWinkWink...n i love vn ravi always ask thm so ready ..n they all say togethr yes sirLOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

India's Dancing Superstar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.