Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Salaam Namaste KYIHians! Hug Here we are with the 1st Edition of our Bimonthly NL: IshqRisk Express.

I want to thank each member who volunteered and compiled the various sections! Hug

Check the next posts to read more and don't forget to turn up the volume: a song is playing in the background! Wink

CREDITS 

Banner: Trouble.
Graphics: -iLoveSobti- & Trouble.
Layout: -Alina.
Summary of the Week: ojaswi_kajen
Best Scene of the Week: MistiofMistz
Dialogue of the Week: -Alina.
Funny Scene of the Week: ra123
Dress of the Week: ..hrideyy..
RajSi Moment of the Week: MistiofMistz
Song of the Week: -Alina.
Siggie of the Week: Appy_Indy-KD
Avi of the Week: ..hrideyy..
VideoMix of the Week: ..hrideyy..
Most Active Thread of the Week: starsanjana
Most Active Member of the Week: -Alina.

Edited by -Alina. - 04 July 2013 at 11:21am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01EJD4rima01jnleeara123rockstar-sukusukudoll-Koeli_Appy-.SmokeySilence.SpunkyTigressPrettySimranCandleSukirtiSukirti...Doll-sakshi-SukuKiiDeewanisukugeny..Jenny..mire220starsanjanalucky.m.MeriAashiqui.meniranjana00seelaks_Jaan_ayaazukideewani.Sukirticious.Andromeda001-wintergreen-aishu3003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IshqRisk Express #1 ~ Teri Meri Prem Kahani" in Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Rajveer is angry on Dimpy as she knows everything and even then she brought Simran here. Simran tells Dimpy does so because I told her. She says we will marry. He says are you joking, Simran says our love will turn out to be a joke if you does not understand our love. Cry She says I have come from a thousand miles, for you, and do you not see love in my eyes, which I see in your eyes. Rajveer says I cannot love you. Ouch Simran is shocked, and hurt. Rajveer requests Simran to leave, She tells I will not go from here, and she knows he loves his family and she respects it. She says we should talk to your family and your family will see your happiness.Rajveer says my engagement is fixed, and in few days my marriage is slated The girl's brothers meet Rajveer and say they have looked for him at their house. They call Tau ji and say they met Rajveer.The guys take his ring size. Simran sees this and cries. The guys leave saying they have much work. Rajveer is upset. Simran runs, and Dimpy follows her. Jaggi scolds Rajveer,He says I did not wished it, he did not want Simran to dream about him. Rajveer is stuck. Jaggi asks him to speak to Tau ji once. Rajveer says he cannot make any changes. He asks Jaggi to stay out of this, and leaves.

Simran and Dimpy are going back, and Simran thinks about Rajveer's harsh words. Dimpy asks Simran to forget everything.Dimpy says maybe his has put his love inside his heart, he cannot anyone in trouble. Dimpy says she have not seen a noble person like him. Simran says I should have not met him.Simran comes to Dimpy's house and runs to her room. She locks her room.Khanna asks her to open the door, and he has come, he says will you not open the door for your dad. Simran opens the door while crying and she hugs her dad.She says why Rajveer told her no. Khanna says now I have come, and we are a team, I will set everything.He says I will go and talk to his family. Simran says Dad will you go and talk to them, he says yes. Simran and Dimpy smile

The girl is tensed as she loves a guy. Her brothers come and see that guy. They taunt that guy and laugh on him. The guy is their accountant's son. The girl sees him and hears all this. The girl says the guy that she cannot see him getting insulted. She says you don't have courage to tell about love, but be ready to see me getting married to someone else.

Jaggi says you are Tau ji's heartbeat, he will listen to you. Don't think so much, talk once. Tau ji will say no, or yes. Rajveer thinks about it. Rajveer says you are saying right, if I not try to talk, then I will regret whole life. If Simran can come leaving everything behind, I can take a step ahead towards her. If I lose without trying, its not good.he says Tau ji he wants to talk to him regarding his marriage. Tau ji asks him to talk freely.  Rajveer says Tau ji the thing is.. and someone shouts. Someone comes to meet Tau ji for some important work. Baldev calls him inside. The man says to save him, else everything will be ruined. Tau ji asks him what happened. He says some guy has taken away his daughter saying he will marry her. He says the girl went with her will. The man says he could not stop the guy, and no one is listening to him. Tau ji says did the guy come to your house, or your daughter went to his house. The man says no, my daughter went to city and that guy also studied there, and they both fell in love. Tau ji gets angry on him. Rajveer says the one who studies does not do anything wrong, they can differentiate whats good and whats bad. Tau ji praises Rajveer and says he went abroad and he still has the family values. Rajveer could not talk, I have to marry the girl which Tau ji has chosen.

Khanna is going to Rajveer's house, and he is on the way. Khanna says to himself that he has to think before talking to Rajveer's family. He plans what he will say to them. He hears a bullet's voice. He thinks the tyre has burst. Khanna is shocked to see that few people are catching a guy. Baldev comes there and the guy sees him and gets shocked. The guy tries to run but the goons catch him and beat him badly. Khanna sees everything, and is tensed. Baldev aims at the guy with the gun.

Baldev takes the guy with him. Khanna is not able to see him dying, he asks did he die, the driver says no, they took him with them. Khanna is worried seeing them. He asks what did the guy do, he comes to know that he was going to marry a girl. He says he wants to meet Sanghwaan family. He comes to know that Baldev is part of the family. He says he has come from Singapore to meet Rajveer. The guy gives him the directions to go to their house.

Khanna comes to Rajveer's house, but does not have courage to go in. He enters the house and thinks they look good, but he could not see anyone, he walks in and rings the bell.Jhumri comes and Khanna sees her in veil, he asks is anyone at home, she says I m here. He says I came from Singapore, and I came to meet Rajveer. She says he will not go back to Singapore. He asks for Tau ji. Jhumri asks him to go to Chaupaal. He asks the directions for Chaupaal, and she explains to him the way. He greets her and leaves. Rajveer comes and Jhumri says someone came to meet you from Singapore. Rajveer is tensed. Rajveer goes to see him.

Tau ji is deciding for the love birds, Khanna comes there, and hears Tau ji scolding peopleKhanna is shocked seeing their hard side. Rajveer sees Khanna, and he too listens to the panchayat. Khanna asks who is he, the man says he is Rajveer's Tau Sham Singh Sanghwaan. Tau ji says education is bad, he sees Rajveer and calls him to come to him. Tau ji praises Rajveer, that he is the most educated and most obedient, and he can say this with truth, he did not forget his values in abroad. He has not seen a girl, he went abroad with work, and completed his work and came back. Tau ji says he kept our values, Khanna hears this and looks at Rajveer. Khanna gets angry and leaves. Khanna comes back home, Simran asks him what happened, he says you forget Rajveer. Simran is shocked. Khanna says I will not let you marry in their household. Simran asks what happened He says its like jungle, their thinking is thousand years old and they don't want to change. He says they won't understand your love.

Rajveer calls Khanna and tells him not to follow him, as his marriage is fixed, and Simran knows about it. Khanna asks Simran to forget him, and we are leaving as soon as possible.Rajveer asks Jaggi to understand, every way is closed. Rajveer says he cannot love Simran, he warns Jaggi not to say anything, and leaves. Rajveer's dad hears everything and comes to Jaggi. He says he heard and saw, and know about the story, but he needs to hear it in detail by Jaggi. Jaggi tells him everything. Rajveer's dad is shocked to know about Simran. ShockedShocked

Hello! Hug Excited for first edition of "Ishq Risk Express"! Star Let's begin with best scene of the week. There were many good scene, but the best scene was Mr. Khanna and his daughter's conversation on May 29th. Its a fact! Every daughter are closer to their father in every way. She may not express herself to anyone, but a father know his daughter's pain. He may be against relationship of Simran and Rajveer cause he's worried about his daughter's future and the future of the relation. Having his own doubts regarding his daughter's future and yet willing to support her every decision token. Her one smile means the world for Mr. Khanna. Smile

The Dialogue of this Week is Simmy's reply when Rajveer asked what she's doing? (3rd June 2013) and she says I'm decreasing the distance between us & this place is good, I can adjust here.

I loved this dialogue very much because this proves how much she loves Rajveer! True Love. Embarrassed

This week was a more drama week, than comic. But looking forward to some comedy soon ' what with Simran taking on the Sangwan Parivar.

Here are 2 of my favorites: 

5/27: The ittefaq scene
Scene: Rajveer and Jaggi at the chai wala shop, where Rajveer says "ittafaq se" we sat together in the plane and "ittefaq se" we shared the same cabin at work.
Comic Element: Jaggi, his expressions and his "wah jee wah! Matbal duniya ke saare ittefaq na thare peeche hi ho liye" followed by his huge list of ittefaqs.

5/28: The Rabdi scene
Scene: Sangwan parivar enjoying rabdi
Comic Element: Several. Daddu and Daddi's "nok jhok" specially was really cute. Daddu calling her kamini and Daddi calling him buddhe. Daddu saying "Oye raaz ki baat aaj khul ree se" and Daddi giving back "Are woh baat aaj jaan bujh ke khol rahi se Buddhe taki tere marne ke baad meri chaati pe koi bojh na reh jaye J"' Love the accent.

Edited by -Alina. - 10 June 2013 at 2:11pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

rima01jnleeara123sukudoll.SmokeySilence.CandleSukirtiSukirti...DollPrettySimrankanugSukuKiiDeewani..Jenny..lucky.mmeniranjana00.MeriAashiqui.starsanjanasomergasm.seelaksayaazukideewani.Sukirticious.Andromeda001-wintergreen-aishu3003bookworm-ALS--

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

I chose this Dress of the Week because of some reasons:
1- The dress has green color and it's my favourite and it suits Sukriti very much.

2- The dress was simple yet beautiful.

Many emotional scene took place between the RajSi. Indeed it was emotional ride for them and every description of the scene took place beautifully in Ya Raba moment. The pain of lionesses spoke in their eyes for one another and struggling to feel each other preference. 

Another scene stolen the moment was Simran imagination of Rajveer eating in the field and she fanning him with love. Her twinkling eyes gave the hope of seeing herself with Rajveer in the future.  

The Love Story of Simran & Rajveer is getting complicated LOL so I chose this song! Embarrassed

Teri Meri Prem Kahani

Movie: Bodyguard
Singers: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan & Shreya Goshal

Edited by -Alina. - 10 June 2013 at 2:15pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

rima01jnleeara123sukudoll.SmokeySilence.-Koeli_Appy-PrettySimranCandleSukirtiSukirti...Doll..Jenny..kanugsukugenySukuKiiDeewanimeniranjana00.MeriAashiqui.starsanjanaayaazukideewaniAndromeda001seelaks_Jaan_.Sukirticious.-wintergreen-aishu3003

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

The Siggie of the Week is

by: SublimeSanz..

Here's a siggie for you to use by Prii. Wink

Avi of the Week is:

by: .Mandy.

VM of the Week is by lucky.m

Most Active Thread of the Week is:

Sukirti AT#2~ next AT link PG 139

by Yamzy

Most Active Member of the Week

The Most Active Member of the Week is our VM Winner: lucky.m

Edited by -Alina. - 11 June 2013 at 5:08am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

rima01jnleeababi01ra123.SmokeySilence.MistiofMistz-Koeli_Appy-PrettySimranSukirti...DollCandleSukirtikanug..Jenny..sukugenySukuKiiDeewanilucky.m.MeriAashiqui.meniranjana00starsanjanaAndromeda001somergasm.seelaks.Sukirticious._Jaan_Fearless_Loveraishu3003Trouble.-wintergreen-

ayaazukideewani

IF-Sizzlerz

ayaazukideewani

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
awesome post dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ra123-Alina.

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Finally our NL is up! Party Thanks You to the Volunteers, Viz for the headers and Prii for the Banner & Sigs! Hug & Congrats to ALL the winners! HugHug Keep making more stuff and posting in the forum and not to forget, do hit like and comment. Wink

C u all the week after this. LOL

Till then.. Byee! Hug Have a rocking week ahead. Star

Lots of Love,
Alina

Edited by -Alina. - 10 June 2013 at 2:30pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jnleearima01CandleSukirtiSukirti...DollSukuKiiDeewanilucky.mstarsanjana.Sukirticious._Jaan_-wintergreen-

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
congrats everyone. beautiful music, love the nl tags...cant wait for th 2nd edition now 
loved the siggies...
.alina right now i have exams but will surely take up dialogue of the week after that  u may just have to fill in for the 2nd nl but after i'll be there to help in anything needed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina.

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Love the layout of our first newsletter. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.