Saraswatichandra

Saraswatichandra - WU- 10/6 - Danny is here!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai ekdum late shate...
So without any ados and my pyaari si bak bakπŸ˜³πŸ˜† Starting the update, which I am sure you already know..Sorry if you find the update boring today...I am kind of like in a hurry!

Saras becomes the Bakra...as Chandrika and Kusum tease him saying that he had come to the kitchen and thought that Kusum was Kumud and tried to be hanky panky and Badi Kaki was there to witness and now she has told everyone and everyone is angry and gathered in the hall waiting for him...Saras is hain!! haww!! O baap re!! But then they both tell her that they were teasing him as anybody can tease him on Kumud's name today and apna Saras the big gadheda is smiling now (Saras is the Train, Kumud is the chain, To stop the train, pull the chainπŸ˜†)

Kumari is talking to Umesss,,,,saying she cant come to meet him...he tells her that her family is better than her who comes to meet him...and Kumari comes to know that Goooman had gone to meet the Dariyalal Baba🀒 Both Kumari and Umesss are all gaga over Goooman...Goooman ofcourse has now stopped following Samud and is now all over Kumari and so she reaches there right on time and tells Kumari to go and meet her desperate lover and that she will make some excuse on Kumari's behalf if someone asks (Where is DB??? Where is her super sharp senses, especially now when she knows that her husband is out to get her daughter and this female vamp is there in her house to harass her!!! )

Kumari is walking in the village when a car comes and splashes her with mud, she curses the car and out comes the chhotu Vyaas aka DannyπŸ˜› He apologizes and he and Kumari have a small nok jhok (He seems to be taken by Kumari ...now this would be so wonderful!! On the face of Goooman!!! ) Kumari is about to slip in the mud but our chhotu hero catches her...Kumari sys my slipper also got damaged because of you. He says how come, its because of you. Kumari argues with him. He says I will drop you home, she says no thanks. He insists and Kumari goes with him to his car. He asks where she has to go, she gives the directions. He asks her name, she says whats the need to ask the name. He says I was just asking casually. She says I know English, and says about Kumud that she is the first one to get graduated, so she got the proposal from Dubai. He says whose? She says you might have heard, Mr. Saraswatichandra, she praises Saras (Ga ga over jija)  He says he has heard Saras name. They come to the house. He asks Kumari to get some water for him. He gets down too, along with Kumari.

Vidyachatur and family all ready to leave for Bhoomipoojan, DB is worried about Kumari and Goooman is happy (Abhi teri hawa tight hogi, when you know your beta blew your plans in the air😑) Kumari enters all in mud, and DB asks her where she has been...she tries to answer when Danny enters too and Goooeybai goes all happy shappy seeing him ...Goooman hugs him and so does Sunny...but Danny boy is all Saras Saras...he asks for Saras...
Saras too is happy shappy to see him and gives him a hug after doing their childhood handshake danceπŸ˜•πŸ˜† Everybody is happy except Goooman (Mera beta hi mera nahi...aur doosre ke bacho ki maa bano,...aur apne bete se haath dho lo!)

Danny teases him and asks him about Kumud...Saras tells her how she is at the picnic...but then ofcourse when they are about to leave, Kumud comes and Saras is totally lost in happiness...she tells him that DB told her to come (DB...Kumud ke dil kaa haal pata hai, how about knowing your own daughter's heart, too?)
Saras is totally zapped and keeps looking as everybody leaves after exclaiming their happiness...Kumud teases Saras whether he will keep on looking or does he plan to leave too...

Danny has brought Saras some gift and Saras is surprised as he is the giver normally...danny reminds him how he used to take away all Saras shirts to go to a party and then one day he could not as he had grown fat and Saras had taken him to gym and now he is fit and fine and so the girls in UK  go gaga over him...Saras is all smiles...when Kumud comes and Saras introduces her...Danny asks her who is more handsome..and Kumud says you...Danny says that my big brother will feel bad and Kumud smartly says that he wont, because he knows I am lying (hahaha Danny tera kachra kar diya bhabhi ne) He is all praises for Kumud and gifts her a Ganesh ji ...They are talking about her Ghaghra when Goooeybai makes her entry and says that if Kumud wears Ghaghra in Dubai they would have to hide her ...Saras is angry at this ...
Precap: Saras gifts Kumud new clothes...She gets mad at him and says that you want to change me...Saras says if I change you I will be lost...
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandygill thumbnail
thanks dear for the update😊
hunnybunch thumbnail
Thanks for the WU, Srush

After sometime it was a heart warming episode, I so love Danny!

Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update Srushti. As always I loved your update especially your words in parentheses 😊
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Srushti!  πŸ˜ƒ Love reading your update, even if I watched the show twice already...πŸ˜†
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
Danny's character was indeed a surprise. 
Thought he would be like Guman. 

Thnx for the WU !!!
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Danny is so cute Iwonder whose playing him I knew he will be like Saras
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank God they didnt close the topic...πŸ˜ƒ
even Im super duper late ...
Sorry Srush...😲πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± 
Kyaa...Itne less blue comments...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Saras is the Train, Kumud is the chain, To stop the train, pull the chainπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by minniee - 10 years ago