Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

pranita01041985

Groupbie

pranita01041985

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged

WinkI m the bigget madest Fan of  RT  KAS 

Hey gut this is my 2nd attempt to ri8 a new FF. & I m going to write my FF on my both heartthrob KAS & RT  means EmbarrassedKuwar Amarjeet singhEmbarrassed & EmbarrassedRajat tokasEmbarrassed. Only this to are the most handsome hunk in TV industry. We know that very well...The KAS & RT fans I requested to all that pls if u don't like Any character whom u don't know pls I request u all to read for me only.

RT for Prithviraj chauhan Embarrassed& VeerEmbarrassed in his historical serial & other 1 's & now he is coming in Jodha Akbar As Akbar it gona blast now I m waiting for his thrill's & fighting is hot & irresistible  6 abs hot Body of 6 feet ..Hashhh can't bear it ...& & & ;Big smile

My KAS hashhh Winkheartthrob & WinkDammm Hot we all no that ,his Dance  & his look unmatched-up in  TV industry no dough. N his perfect 6 ABS hottest body. Love it. So I m going to start my FF Tongue

Character Sketches now 4 main lead 2 boy & 2 girl 

& other lead will revel tomorrow noon. by 3 pm so pls like the botton & tell me i continued or not both RT & KAS fan's Smile 

Edited by pranita01041985 - 11 July 2013 at 3:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkypalnoopurraddhi..nams..--taareylove---

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Beinteha 2" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pranita01041985

Groupbie

pranita01041985

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

The girl main lead I asusuall is Vrinda for Kas & Mugdha For RT. The most  beautifull & hot girl in TV Industry we know that . 2 Boy & 2 Girl Are in main lead's & rast of all is supportting character But also vry important for Story. Character sketches.

1)       Rajat Tokas (Boy Main Lead) =Embarrassed Veerat As Aka Veer Dhanraj Singhania. The rishest  of all. The youngest Son of bussiness tycon of Steel's & shipping (cruises) industry. Dhanraj Yashwant Singhania. 21 yrs old medical student in Sanjivani medical college Fair, Hot & handsome, he is Very smart & Intellignt & sharp. Naughty & very well known for mishchivness & at the some time very kind person. a Dashing & hearthrob of college his look  kill any kinda girl of this world. He has perfect drak brown twinking eyes & 6 ABS perfct Body like a fighter. Yeah he is  a fighter. it his love & passion.Also a best ball roon dancer like his bro' But he fight only for truth & justis. No kinda bad 1's mess with him. His only angry glare give the man shivir for rest of  life. Who know him very well & his friend is also support him in his dicision.he hate love totally..he has a most of reason'd for that'. 1 lty Offcourse his parent's he think love only give's pain. But future of his going in full of love of  his life.. it's change his life forever. He love his elder brother so much, can't say & can't listen a single word for him even fro his friends& family. His best frined is Karan  & Armaan. His best buddy from School. His best BDFF is Nandini.LOL

Bdf means' Best dushman for ever :PLOL

2)       Kuwar Amarjeet Singh (Boy Main Lead) = EmbarrassedAka Reyaansh Dhanraj Singhania. 3 yrs elder than Veer. Veer's Brother A very well known Dancer & choreoghrfher of  hollywood Industry in USA. Yes he live's in USA from 3yrs After his Education. Still single. With Fair complexion the Hearthrob & most hottest person. He love his Family. He hide is All hot skill under his so call formal cloth. only for this seriousness for his employees in his company.he love his younger brother  more than himself.Reyaansh is little short temper n anry man. But very soft from heart. He known the reason of his Father & mother  marriage & how they survive for this huge industry. He also handle  his dad company in office. in USA. His best friend is Swayam & sharon. His best buddy from School.

3)       Mugdha Chaphekar (Girl Main Lead) = WinkNandini Sumitra Shekhawat. Very beautifell & gorgouses Girl. Fair complexion every part of her body revealed the beauty of its own...she looked mesmerizing.when she dance. Yes she is a exellant Ball room dancer...she has a long curled hair till her knee's she love her hair a lot . her fair, soft & skinney skin Shine's  in dark, anybody could easily fall for her. Very caring n soft from heart & as well naughty to she simply hate men...she never liked talking to the opposite gender...if any 1 try to mess with her she get  more angry she teach a good lesson to them which no 1 can't forgot in his life she is a medical student in mumbai..@ Sanjivani medical college. ..she was strong girl who could face all the difficulties alone without taking anyone's help...her best buddy are  Sia & Riddhima. & BDFF is Veer & his friends. From days 1 when they join college. Hate her father a lot. She love only 1 man in life her Cousin brother "Swayam".

4)       VrindaDwada (Girl Main lead) = TongueTaaniya Sumitra Shekhawat. 3 Yrs Elder than  Nandini. Beautifull & very adorable from nature & heart. Gorgouses & lovable for all. She is lawyar from 2 yrs. After Collage she become famous in 2 yrs of her work she is in now top 5 layer in mumbai City. & A kathak Dancer like her Mother. Love her younger sis very much She live's for Nandini & only Nandini. Very day she goes to Old & childern orfhange. Both sister face very tragic incidence in past Taaniya & Nandini lost their mother when they are small. & the reason behind is their father. As they thought. it revel latr. Taaniya & Nandini  left home when her mother died. They both live's with their  Mama home in Mumbai from that time. Cousin brother "Swayam" who work with Reyaanh in USA.

Edited by pranita01041985 - 13 June 2013 at 1:40am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Tabbynicole16nikkypallalLY1234jahnvi_PatelnidaTaareyshamanbkKareena1994raddhi--taareylove---

pranita01041985

Groupbie

pranita01041985

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Other Lead's

Swayam = Taani & Nandini Cousin Brother & Rey Best friend. Sharon 's BF from 5 yrs. So sweet & Cute & so so so Posessive  for Taani, Nandini & sharon.  HE, Sharon & Rey didn't hide any single thing in wrold. Best friend forever.(BFF).

Sharon = the diva from the college time beautiful & carring. Love og her life is only swayam. Best friend of rey from childhood. BFF. Sharon also know abut Swayam sister's. she also love them. Mostly Nandini coz she is the youngest in all. She also know abut the past. When swayam tld.

Karan = Best friend of Veerat" (BFF).

Armaan= Best friend of Veerat" (BFF).

Sia = Best friend of Nandini" (BFF).

Riddima = Best friend of Nandini" (BFF).

Vicky, Nil, Amar, Neha,Simmi & Rinni are employees of Reyaansh Company As a Dance teasher. For different kind of Dance.

Dhanraj Singhania = Rey & Veerat father.

Sushant Shekhawat = Swayam's Father & Taani& Nandini's Mama (mean's Mother's real brother. Live's in mumbai.

Rajat Tokas = Veerat Aka Veer.

Mugdha Chaperkar = Nandini Aka Nandu.

Edited by pranita01041985 - 28 October 2013 at 10:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kespariraddhi--taareylove---

pranita01041985

Groupbie

pranita01041985

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Kunwar Amarjeet Singh = Reyaansh Aka Rey.

Vrinda Dwada = Taaniya Aka Taani.

Shantanu Maheshwari = Swayam..

Vrushika Mehta = Sharon.

Edited by pranita01041985 - 11 June 2013 at 11:39pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

preety_1994nidaTaareyshamanbkkespariraddhi--taareylove---

pranita01041985

Groupbie

pranita01041985

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Karan Wahi = Karan Rajput Veerat BFF.

Shweta Gulati = Sia Dhilon Nandini BFF.

Edited by pranita01041985 - 11 June 2013 at 11:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamanbkkespariraddhi--taareylove---

pranita01041985

Groupbie

pranita01041985

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Shipla Anand = Riddhima Gupta Nandini BFF.

Karan Singh Grover = Armaan Malik Veerat BFF.

Edited by pranita01041985 - 11 June 2013 at 11:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamanbkraddhi--taareylove---

pranita01041985

Groupbie

pranita01041985

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Hey guy here is the 1 chapter Hope u will like it …..

Chap 1

It a beautiful & pure rainy Season.  The city of Mumbai was waking up to get ready for yet another day of work & struggle. The sweet chirping of birds accompanied by a rainy cloud, Black &  blue sky were adding to the enchanting & little refreshing  of the approaching day. The beach had always been a spectacular sight to witness beautiful surrounding  and it was the only place perhaps where the beauties approaching morning could be relished to its utmost height. Many fishermen were  engrossed with their daily business and quite a few people were out on the beach with the sole purpose to nurture their health as well as relish the beauties of the morning. Some old as well as young people were jogging on the beech.

Little far Behind some aged people, there was two young girl's  who was jogging at a slow pace with the headphones of an iPod attached elegantly to her ears. 1 of them was humming a song and was clutching the iPod in one hand and her cell phone in the other. & other 1 is simple jogging. 1st  one who humming song she was clad in a blue jogging suit with white and blue sneakers. Is look younger than other 1 & 2nd girl was clad in a black trouser jogging suit.   All of a sudden both  heard some giggle and chipy voices of some kids coming from behind. both stopped and turned back to find out the source of the noises. As soon as she turned back, cold and soothing breeze come's directly from the sea pass through from them, blowing their silky black hair off their face and providing a clear view of an exquisitely beautiful faces-es. The enchanting view of the most beautiful girl's both opened their eyes which  both had closed as the breeze touched their beautiful face. 1st one's eyes were dark brown & 2nd her has a dark hazel green-eyes in color containing the depth of ocean within them. As their  gaze fall on the two kids sitting just few steps away from her and engrossed in building their very own sand castle, a smile crept onto their glossy, pink lips, they shook her head's smiling and turned again to walking. These two a the most divine & Beautiful angel on earth. God make them is very carefully & dellicatly. The Shekhawat Girls the best in best of all. Elder 1st one is Taaniya Sumitra Shekhawat & 2nd 1 is Nandini Sumitra Shakhawat.

Nandini = Di we have to run fast because I have to reach early in college. I have to submit my project. So ( but when she trued her side to look at her di she is not their. Nandu (( Nandini's nik name ))stop & look bi-hid her sister is playing with that two kid. She smile on her di  childishness. (( nandu think )) "look at her who will said she is 1 of the bestest Lawyar of mumbai." Than she suddenly regain & call her di,

di……Di ((Shouting)) come on we have to go soon u can play tomorrow with them  come on fast.

Taaniya ( Taani ) = look at her sister & say good bye to her small cute friend she kiss their forehead & come to Nandu & said…. Le agai chal aab.

Nandu smile & said.Smile

Nandu = Di u know u r so sweet.Big smile

Taani = I know , I know come we have to go now.Tongue ( both reach At Shekhawat Mansion home fast nandu  get ready for her college soon)

At Singhania Mansion.

A beautiful morning sunrise come to a big room of mansion…it's disturb sleep of two young guys who was sleeping on Bed. & than a bathroom door open & a two fair &  masculer leg come out, he has a towel in his head dripping his hair & than he look At to lazy  block laying on bed he took of a jug off Water thorough it on them All of a sudden both was jolted out of their sleepLOL & open their eye totally they look @ veer who is smiling & combing his hair.

Veer = guy come get up fast we have to reach at college.

Karan = yaar Saturday hai aaj kyon tuje itne jaldi College ke lecture se hamri vatBig smile lagani hai.Confused

Armaan= han yaar pls sone de thodi der ( both abut to sleep again when veer said)

Vee = ok than I m going to submit my Project on time u go n sleep pecesfully & @ Monday Miss jolly convert u in so many piecesLOLLOL .both Karan & armaan get up fast & rush towards the washroom.LOL

Shakhawat mension.

& she is shouting for her breakfast to janki ma ( lady made & cook for both girl )

Nandu = JM (janki ma)  my breakfast jaldi.

Janki Ma ( JM )= han ready hai choti madam. ( nandu come fast from her room with a big folder in hand & her purse.

Nandu = JM how many time I  told u ke don't call me choti madam.it look like I m 100 yrs old (….& she sit on table & continues her talk…meanwhile Taaniya also come & sit beside Nandu)so JM my lunchbox is read.

JM = yes ready but cho………(Nandu glare at her in pout & Taani giggle ) I mean nandu I have to make ur favoraite bondi Raita. But chandu didn't get yet so u go now I will send ur tiffin with chandu ok.

Nandu = (her mouth fill with water) yummmuuu…. bundi raita ok than jaldi bhejna & jyada bhejna. Ls agar mere friend ne dekh liya tho muje nai milega. & she get up from table & heading towards the door but stop & turn & come to Taani & said.

Nandu = Di vooo muje …….( in a very next moment Taani bring out money & give it to Nandu.) yeh kya paise kyon derai ho aap.?

Taani= so tumko kya chaiye?

Nandu = voh di aaj mai mamu ki car le jao pls. ( taani look At nandu & than JM)

Taani = y Mamu ki car kyon & u have ur car na than ?

Nandu = Aclty di after college we all going to beach for party coz aaj hamara assignment bhi complete hojayega & sia ka birthday hai aaj so hume badi car chahiye.

Taani = no nandu Mamu ki car lene ki jarurat nai hai. Mai office pohochake apani car bhej dungi driver ke sath our voh tumhari car leayega ok. & yeh le paise Sia ke liye mere taraf se bhi koi gift lelena.

Nandu = Unhappyin a sad face she take money n said ok. & leave.

JM = Taani bitiya apne mama kyon kiya unka face dekha kesa utar gaya tha(making sad face)( taani look at Jm & said )

JM = pls Jm apne na usako sar chada rakha hai bohot & mamu ki car dena mean's apne face ko Lion ke home mai through ..no ways so pls aap apana face thik karo & jake usaka bundi raita banao & mera tiffin bhi ok. ( and she get up from table &head towards her room.& after 15 min she leave for her office.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both Armaan & karan stay in veer home when they have to complete Project or assinment .

Veer took of his bag & project file & went down.both Armaar & karan also come fast their they do Breakfast soon & left.

In car.

Armaan (Amy) = veer where is ur dadi. Aaj dikha nai di.

Veer = she went for temple early morning.she do prayer  for me & Reyaansh Bro she didn't miss any Day.

Karan = ohhh she is so sweet & u r very lucky Veer u have such a sweet Dadi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A car stop in college campus…Volkswagen Jetta Nandu reach college in here car every one look at her & her car. boy of the college everyday wait for the three most beautiful girl of college. Nandini, Sia & Riddima. The trio get-ff from car & the boy heart fainted & girl get jealous from this &….. NSR ( Nandu, Sia& Riddima = NSR) walk towards college in hurry coz they are late & they have to submit project on time & tiro ignore all look & went in side for class.

Other side off the college there is a BB match practice going on. after 15 days it a BB match in Sanjivani medical college verse St. louis.( Reyaansh Ex.college).

Boy are practicing very hard but their face are dull… of the main center attraction & best player & most tough player is not yet come.

1 boy =  yaar Atul kaha rehe gaye yeh tino. Yese mai hum kese time manaje karenge.Confused

Atul= yaar unko aaj shayad koi Project submit karna tha tho voh log class mai hong ajayenge..& or vese bhi unko practise ki jarurat nai hai..bas uske hi karna humain strenth milti hai & voh tino best player hai so pls tum log practise continue rakho mai unko dekhakar atahun.ok& he headed towards to college.

The black BMW entered in college with a full speed & shrink in parking lot & hold in a jolt. Now it turn to gril go faint ways in they are floating in a dreamland with these trio.

The trio the most handsome hunk of college get off from car. Armaan & Karan get of from car with a big file in hand & they rush towards the class to submit their project.than a driver sit get open n a most dashing n A most handsome & hotty guy get of from car The Veerat Dhanraj Singhania. Neek name Veer, He  look around now all girl totally go faint in ground a small cripy smile come on that boy face. He took off his goggals. Look aroung & bend down to take off his file but his friend already take it he give the key of his car to peon to park the car n he went in. all boy get jealous.

BOY's trio heading towards the class & Girls are coming out from class, girl are going to canteen after their project kind thing get over & boy are coming from canteen's left side & girl are coming from Right, Armaan & Karan, Riddhima & sia properly get thrugh but our own Nandu & Veer are totally unaware of front sight .

. both are bizi in their mobile..n

.nnn

. n……n………n……… they dashed….both fall on ground Nandu is upon Veer. Both shouted.

Nandini + Veer = Aaah shit wat the…….( & when they saw each other they shout louded)  helll.Angry

pls hit # like bottom if u like it & i m saying sorry in advance that i have no time to pM guy i will try to Update daily if not that u all pls chek it every day pls nxt part tomorow ...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

soniaparte90794preety_1994kesparinidaTaareyshamanbkNirvrithiKareena1994raddhi--taareylove---

--taareylove---

IF-Sizzlerz

--taareylove---

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
res/unres-

nice story dear , start too , loved it 

thanks for the pm and do it again

Edited by --taareylove--- - 20 June 2013 at 12:16am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top