two faces of sandhya

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
first face of sandy was a typical IPS sandhya
rangeen hath pakda emily ko
her expressions were mindblowing ( good job deepika)
she brought out the truth from the mouth of emily very well

second face was a typical beendhni
who was heartbroken when she came to know her MIL is silently moving coins against her
the flashback scenes were rushing her mind 
she always held bhahbo in high esteem and today bhabho proved that she is a normal MIL 
whatever may be the reason behind bhabho feeding the chocos
she can give n number of reasons
later she may feel guilty (BV2)

but the trust lost is lost 
i too cried along with sandy😭

Edited by ramasuresh78 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Deepika's performance was great.

Sandhya connected all the flashback scenes well.

I just wonder whether she will willingly break the third matka too before a final showdown. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
But I guess she will think twice about breaking the third matka. Sooraj is almost begging in front of Bhabo. What about him if she gives in just like that. All his hopes, his love. Can Sandhya do that, make her husband a mockery in front of everyone in RP.
IF 3rd matka goes from Bhabo to Meena will leave no stone unturned to taunt Sooraj. Can Sandhya allow that. Will she allow that. If she allows that then she cannot be called sacha jeevan sathi for Sooraj.
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sandhya's expressions are really good! She's a really good actress!!!
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Practice what you preach..

When Emily asked her - How will she approach in such a situation? Sandy replied:- She'll blurt out the truth in front of Bhabho as learned from past mistake..

But now what she's gonna do??? She will keep Bhabho in darkness that she has learned the truth of liq chocolate n force her to commit another mistake n 2nd MP..πŸ˜’

For me this is real double-shades of her personality..

It's so easy to advise others until we don't go thru same/similar situation!
Ayesha24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Deepz did a great job today..
Even i cried along with sandy..😭
two faces of sandy was beautifully done by deepzπŸ‘
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post. Bhabo indeed did break the trust of Sandhya. As I said earlier it will be SurYa who will be more hurt by this revelation. Sandhya has already started moving into the guilt mode for having depressed Bhabo with her IPS ambitions.In this triangle of Bhabo, Suraj and Sandhya each wants to please the other and it is love for the other which makes them act in the way they do. Bhabo loves Suraj the most out of all her children. For her her son's happiness is at stake due to her DIL's IPS ambitions. Apart from the fear of losing control of the RP, lack of a normal marital life for her son, separation from Sandhya and risk to Sandhya's life are genuine concerns.For Sandhya, Bhabo is the mother she found after losing hers to a bomb blast. She would never do anything which can hurt her. For Suraj any sacrifice is worth it if he fulfills his wife's ambition to be IPS. With each trying to make the other happy, everybody is landing up being unhappy. Edited by UMDU - 10 years ago
ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post,Deepika rocked in ydays episode.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sandhya is in big dilemma...now she is willing to sacrifice her dream for bhabo but once she gets to know suraj's effort and ethusiam in fulfilling her dream, she will feel guilty and get shattered once again 😭 

I feel suraj should 'release' Sandhya from RM after knowing the truth...it is his love (or bhabo's love like many said in the forum πŸ˜†) is preventing her from chasing her dream  
Edited by niruba - 10 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was all Deepika today...fabulous job by her.  πŸ‘

She really made me feel for Sandhya.

Loved her in IPS mode too. πŸ˜†