Phir Subah Hogi

*BIG FAME STAR* Let's Talk(VIDEpi 05/09 & 06/09 CHK PG39) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 40

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Thank you vinnie for the written update
I m sure it will help julie payal and sarah to know and understand what is going on in the show !!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*BIG FAME STAR* Let's Talk(VIDEpi 05/09 & 06/09 CHK PG39) (Page 4)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
B4 going to the qawali night show I watched the episode of tonight and it was good !!!
well em waiting for the show to start .. right now we will see many people who are doing allot of over acting .. some were good some were .. i felt like .. Ok .. NEXT LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sara1993

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
BFS  episode  2.
 Episode  starts with a recap of the previouse  episodes.  From the   previose  city.  This  episode the Audition was   in  a next  city.  Sara  Khan  comes up and  says   the names of the famous   screen names  from that  City.  .
 The  1st  candidtate is a girl ...her act was that of a little girl whoes  father  spioled and pampered her...but he was  causght by  the police  and her mother left her.    As a child  she  was abandonded. Hungry , no where to sleep.  She went under a  tree  where she would spend time with her dad, there she saw a dog  wating a pice of  roti...She  chased the dog...and  hit it with a stone until it dropped the roti...that was when she realised that to survived  she had to lern to fight and  take what she wanted in this worldStarStar  Admirably  she impressed  them. For her sincerity, her performance. And she got her ticket.
Next up was a guy   who did  a comedic act. Apprently   what a police man . Saying that  he was worried of his wife. Sorry  he was talking so fast I  had understanding him.. But   Varun Stopped him mid act  because he was good. Varun said  he  got into the character ..and he  has some work to do , if he was willing .  He said yes. Varun said even if he did'nt want to ..they  (him and  Raj were there to make sure he didLOLLOL...)  he got  hs tickect. * I am beginning to think..the amount of work  and dedication varun puts in he will expect it form the ones  he chooses...ClapClap)  Alot of the  contestants killed Salman Khan's avatar in Dabaang...lol. 
 Next contestant  brought  2 melons  for  Varun and  Rajeshwari. Confused more people  trying out.  (Best was the girl in red  and white  i think she embarassed Raj with her sexi moves Ouch and  the guy making the train sound until Varun told him his rain already  rached  Deilhi Confused
More  contestants.  Then the next  one  was the guy  playing  the Pundit,... only  this Pundit  was was a murderer who  by  voodoo  it seems  killed  a girl and was blaming it on some one else.   They  Loved him  and  he got his  ticket on merit of performance and not breaking the character and body  language.  More  Contestants.   Next  girl  did an act    from the  mahabarath I think of  Kan's wife.   she impressed the judges  and got  her ticket ( Varun said she has style in everything...when they asked her what she wanted she simply  pointed to the ticket LOLStar )
 The next act was a guy who was also doing a mytical  role as Ashwathama  from the Mahabarath.  Varun told him that if he has  to do  an act like that and  use his voice he should use it fully  open up,  (Guess that why he sounded like he was shouting Shocked)   he did not get through.  He was followed  by  candidates that  did  not   come up to standard,  we could clearly  see why, and some children as well   who showed their talent.  The next to get through was a young man  whith Great comic timing , whoes  act was that of a drunk  who got into trouble  (lock up)  for  teasing people. 
 The next  contestant  was a self declared poet and Actor...However Varun told him  he seemed as though he was holding himself back. but they  had him on stand by. The rest of the candidates  did not get through ..but  they  all said that they  would  work on it and try  again. 
That was pretty  much  what went on in episode  2!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
hey all
last episode was good ..
i think the real fun will start when they will b selected and the show will start !!!

rose.lavender

rose.lavender

rose.lavender

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for all the WU's Vinnie.
It's kinda difficult for me to watch while I am here, as there's so much to do with not much time.
But,I'll try to read the updates everytime they are up.
Thanks once again.

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
the low quality video is there but ill wait for better one okay
so stay tuned ill post the high quality video

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
hey all..

i could not find better quality so sending low quality video
if i find ill add it here

12/6/13

Part 1
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10tuxg_big-fame-star-12th-june-2013-video-watch-online_fun

Part 2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10tv5j_big-fame-star-11th-june-2013-video-watch-online-p2_lifestyle

Edited by ronshaan - 12 June 2013 at 1:18pm

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
well i did not watch the 3rd episode last night
i was so tired so will watch both episodes today and share my views and add pics :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top