Phir Subah Hogi

*BIG FAME STAR* Let's Talk(VIDEpi 05/09 & 06/09 CHK PG39) (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 40

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavender

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*BIG FAME STAR* Let's Talk(VIDEpi 05/09 & 06/09 CHK PG39) (Page 20)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Am enjoying the show.

Some of the acts are truly amazing.

One of the contestants (the guy who looks like Emran Hasmi) did an act of TVS.

OMG when I saw that it made realise that the TVS we all love soo much is that character because of the man who bought him to life. He would not be that character if anyone else had played him thats for sure.

Soo Varun Thank you soomuch for TVS.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
hello all..
I watched all the episodes so far
I would Like to say -
Some of them are doing the same act like b4 so it was bore to re watch it now
Some are very good and I hope they will continue and be better in future
I felt there will be elimination but no .. all remained so i guess next week
No voting system No points Nothing so ... how will they eliminate any one No idea Big smileDead
may be we will know it next week !!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
One funny thing -
They showed Varun a video of Rajeshwari and said Hope u remember she is your wife LOLWink Varun said - Yes yes I remember She is my wife and even I want to forget it she wont let me forget WinkLOL it was cute and funny comment by Him !!!

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Hey Ronit

Like you I too am confused about the format of the show. Are these two judges actually mentoring their teams ? are they  going to eliminate the acts? No doubt at some poiint it will go to public vote but in the meantime lets see what happns.

I know what you mean about historical drama acts. I am not too keen on them but in some cases they are not actually depicting historical events but are using the characters from history to make thought provoking points like the first girl who was Gandhari from Mahabharat but she was actully asking Lord Krishna why Mahabharat had to happen or the guy who was Ayodhaya the land where Lord Ram was born and was taking about the riots that happened and as a result it has been exiled. Very very clever in my opinion.

All though a number of acts are good the most painful to watch for me was the girl who acted as an aborted foetusCry. She was brilliant.

One thing I have noticed about Varun through this show is that he uses humour when he is uncomfortable LOLLOL.

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Big smileOh yes.. He also blushes when Sarah say - Handsome hunk varun badola Embarrassed
well.. I was talking about hard hindi which is used in historical shows which I do not understand at allConfusedLOLWink

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Sweetie

My Hindi is about 100 times worse than yours so if I can understand it, you will be fine.

Sara is going to have to find another title to call Vaun as he is getting comfortable with that title and accepts its gracefully now rather than blushing/getting embarassed.

Its more fun to watch when Varun is uncomfortable. He comes out with funny quips!!

To be fair to him Sara asked him "what do you think?" i mean what is the poor man suppose to say? I mean is he suppose to gussh and say oh I love her soo much, am missing her soo much  etc etc... LOLLOL How cringeworthy would that be?????

Sara, Vinnie - are you guys not watching ?

Edited by payal7 - 15 July 2013 at 6:47am

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
well.. i understand zee tv style hindi Not historical old type of hindi LOL in that case we need to hire komal to translate itWinkTongue

well they did not tell us how they will eliminate any one
i dont know why they dont stop them from doing the same drama all again
but yes some of them are very good very very good and they know how 2 act and em sure they will go on and be better

Post Reply New Post

Go to top