Phir Subah Hogi

*BIG FAME STAR* Let's Talk(VIDEpi 05/09 & 06/09 CHK PG39) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 40

Page 1
Page   of 40
Page 3 Page 40

sara1993

Goldie

sara1993

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

they used one pic of my collection for introducing varun LOLWink

LOL... and they used this one from PSH, my most favourite picWink

Edited by sara1993 - 10 June 2013 at 2:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*BIG FAME STAR* Let's Talk(VIDEpi 05/09 & 06/09 CHK PG39) (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sara1993

Goldie

sara1993

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Ronit, why did you cut  out Rajeshwari from those photos with Varun?LOL

Well i watched the show and it was soo nice to see Varun againEmbarrassedunfortunately, i didn't understand most of the things they were saying, so throughout  the show i was judging based on the contestants' actions.LOL...So please forgive me as i cannot say much concerning the judges' opinion or about what the contestants themselves said  during the show. However, i liked the first act, she was very dramatic, and i agree with Vinnie, it was soo sweet of Varun to give the girl's mother his chair and i must say also that some of their costumes were just hilarious... that one guy who had the front of his hair in a pony... his actions were just too funny... didn't understand a word he said thoughConfused... and the girl who tried to do the romantic scene but failed...my advice to her...definitely listen to VarunWink..overall it was a wonderful show, just wish it had an english subtitle though...Big smile 

Vinnie79ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Sarah !!

U got a point in your post
well I was quickly making pics so did not take raj in the pic too when i was taking both together the pic was not looking clear so did not do it but I will do it in next episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sara1993

sara1993

Goldie

sara1993

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Oh don't take me seriously Ronit... i was only kiddingTongue

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Oh great.. ok..

well.. when the show started varun said the same poem he said in psh (after putting that payal on sugni's leg and adi came in and then he sat on the floor and said it.. i) iwas happy 2 hear it again from him :)

sara1993

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
so i guess till now only 3 people are watching the new show
me sarah and vinnie !!!
Where are others

sara1993

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Good morning All

Ronit allow for the time difference sweetie - i cannot watch it until I get home from work (which at the moment is between 9-10pm)

He started with a bang!!!! Was that not a variation of the Galib shayari that he used in PHS?

Shayari and that voice are a match made in heaven.Embarrassed

The programme was interesting. The first contestant was very good - her subject matter was hard hitting as the first act but she was good.

Varun ever the gentleman!!!

In my humble opinion I have to agree with Varun's feedback:
- to the girl who was trying to say I love you that her facial expressions were completely contrary to the words and
- the girl who was doing a Vidya Balan re-enactment. I know Vidya Balan screams during some of her heavy duty scenes but this was more of a shreak than a scream. It was over dramatic out of context and therefore lost impact.

I guess this is where Varun will add value as a mentor (I cannot comment on Rajeshwari as I have not seen any of her work). He is a master of the art of subtlety. He conveys every emotion with his expressions, body langauge and the tone and pitch of his voice.

Looking forward to the next episode and seeing them actually starting to mentor these candidates.

I wish the quality of the episodes was better but I guess as this is a regional channel its programming is not going to be to the level of the big channels such as Zee and Sony

Edited by payal7 - 11 June 2013 at 2:45am

sara1993ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Payal
check page 1 i updated better quaility of the show so u can save it or watch it in better video
any ways .. so we are 4 who are watching .. take your time I will share it daily but yes we need some one to do the written update for sarah who is watching but can not understand hindi
thank u for the very great review
I my self was happy that My dream came true and that too sooo fast .. he came back in his own show , mean all we sow was him with his wife... Looks Like its a dream isnt it Tongue
well last night i shared low quality videos *as soon the show was over i could not wait more so found it and shared..* later i found better quality videos so added to page 1 ..

Tonight show i will add in the same tread so .. those who watch ... leave your views / comments here !!!

Thanks

sara1993

Post Reply New Post

Go to top