Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG😲😲  Ron I  can understand  Hindi ...Reading it is a different story..that will take me a year... OK so any one who can translate  THAT  into english  please do!!!! because i have  no idea what is going on there!!! 😲😲😲😲

I am with Payal...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: payal7

Ronit - Tum bhi na!!!!!🀣🀣🀣

We are all having problems understanding Hindi and you are posting news in Hindi!!!! Kya yaar. Hume aur sharminda maat karo 😳(Ronit my friend - please spare our blushes)

The funny part should be
that I my self can't read it πŸ˜†
ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vinnie79

OMG😲😲  Ron I  can understand  Hindi ...Reading it is a different story..that will take me a year... OK so any one who can translate  THAT  into english  please do!!!! because i have  no idea what is going on there!!! 😲

I am with Payal...🀣

by the way we is our hindi teacher mansi who said she was waiting for varun's new show.. now that there is new show she is not here .. !!! woh hoti to zarur likhti k kya likha ha
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Episode of 13 June  was good. They really had some very talented candidates.

Raj's comment "that the reason for show going to these smaller towns and cities rather than focusing on the big metropolis is that these places are goldmine of hidden gems" is soo true.

Once they have selected the worthy candidates and the show starts in the earnest and these very capable candidates perform then it will be get really interesting.
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
EPISODE 4  written Update
This  week  the  auditions were  held in Shajaan  Pur.  the  first candidate was a  seventeen  year old boy,  Who did a  hearfelt   scetch  about living in the slums where violence and rapes are the  norm. And him living in fear  of that  violence touching his  family.  Of living in a lawless city  that  seems  to be berift  of humanity.  Raj asked him he  goes  to school he says  yes, but wants to do acting as well as he wants  to do something diffrent  from the others.   They are impressed and  Varun asked him to recite a peoem  from  School .  He dose , one  about  remembering his  mother every  time his  nail  are  ling , as she would always  cut it as a child.  He made Raj  cry  with his performance.⭐️.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ They  told him he  has a maturity  in him  and a natural talent.  Varun asks if he dose not get the tickt  what would  he do , he said he will look for another chance elsewhere. Varun said well you have decided  this is what you want to be , then no one could stop him. He got his ticket.  After he left  they were saying how good he was.
 The next contestant was a lady  who did a peice on if a woman becoming a mother is  all that  she is made for ,  Varun told her  that he loved her  expression as she knows how to use her face to convey  her emotions.  They  tase  her asking her what should they  do with her. as she gets confused, wheather she is  in or  out ...until  raj tells her to come get her ticket and go! β­οΈπŸ‘
 Next batch of contestants  we just funny, as the announcer says it is not easy  to make these  judges laugh but  some of them have achived this. (we could see why)
Next was an act of a guy  who was  saying that he did not want to  hide a  couple, because they  were of diffrent faith (hindu and Musilim) and he did not want to get involved in it.  As they  were  thrown out of a Pundits house and were now at a Imam's  place. Varun  was in love with  the style of language ans speech, that he personally  got up and handed  him the ticket!
 The next  candidte  was  a man  dressed as a monkey , who says  he heard about the show but he could not participate because  he was a mokey, but  there was not much  diffrence between animal and a man.  as he once say  a man  fall on a woman and leave her ( rape) .  He says  that society  was becoming  like a  jungle.  They  were impressed by   his act. But told him to stay  till the end of the show. then they will make  the dicision.  After  he left  Varun said he was very  good.
Next Candidte was a  young girl , still going to school. Varun ask her what she dose , she says she goes to school and do theater. He asks  how she manages the both. She says  with the support of her mother  who lets her as long as she keeps her marks up in school.. they  asks how she is doing in shcool and she says  she  came 1st  but was not sure about  her inter.  They  were impressed by her sing song voice i think. She did  her peice  about a gil who  is 20 and wants to get married. and she is asking her suior to marry  her otherwise her heart  would break. Varun told her  she has a natural  talent and she  has great facial expressions, and if she workds on her  talent and craft for a  couple of  years she would be even better.  Raj  tells her she  ha s the potential to become  a very  good actress.  They  tel her they  will keep her on hold. She  gets sad and  was about to walk of, when they  ask her if he was going to cry. She says no, and Varun says  it is written on your face you are going to cry.  Raj asks her how imprtant it is for her to get the ticket. She says very  , they  ask why and she says  that before comming here some one told her she  will not amount to anything.  Varun told  her  if some one is  giving her advice on how to make her art better listen to that, but if  some one is  pulling her down don't because there are a lot of people who will.  He tells her to wait until the end of auditions. 
Next set of  Candidates  were  all sent back  home, as they  did not pass the test.  Next was a guy  who did  a act as a mad  guy who wanted a change  cause he  can  act as any  one. Varun  told him he was good and he got his tickt.  The episode  ends with the  candidate on hold getting  thier tickts.  Raj was saying she was happy  they  found some  talent here,...that was  the purpose of comigng  to the small  cities..so they  can find them .

Edited by Vinnie79 - 10 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
I watched tonight's episode and it was good
the 1st one .. the girl was good .. and made me laugh too πŸ˜† and the guy who were looking like irfan khan Hahahah so fool . he was thinking he is irfan khan and then varun stopped him from doing his behavior saying - if we wanted to interview irfan khan we would have invited him πŸ˜† well.. it was good episode !!!
Next episode on Monday

Payal
I agree with you .. very well said .. !!!

sara1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Guys, sorry to be late but now i actually got a chance to look at episode 3. It was really nice,thanks to Vinnie for the written updates which  helped me a lot in understanding the concept of each act. I have to say, i really enjoyed looking at the guy who spoke about his mother being used by a Pandit... it was indeed very heart breaking... i could have felt his emotion and he definitely  seemed genuine to me... no wonder he had Varun and Rajeshwari in awe from the beginning of his act... he did an amazing jobπŸ‘ ...i also liked when Rajeshwari joined one of the contestants on stage... she really does have a beautiful voice... the other act which i enjoyed looking at was the girl with the fractured foot who spoke about her friend being raped... she too did a wonderful job, again i too felt her emotion as she totally  deserved that ticket. Some of the other acts however, were embarrassing to watchπŸ˜†... and i agree with Vinne, Varun and Rajeshwari's expressions were worth looking at... especially  Varun's πŸ˜³... 
ronshaan thumbnail
Im glad u enjoyed it sarah
Keep watching :)
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Ronit

Is that the full episode for 14 June please?
Edited by payal7 - 10 years ago