Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
well i did not watch the 3rd episode last night
i was so tired so will watch both episodes today and share my views and add pics :)
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG I watched something with Varun in it before you Ronit - WOW πŸ˜ƒ

I have to say Episode 3 was good. There really were some very talented candidates.

I did not realise that even today in India there is still soo much portrayal of Ramayan and Mahabharat. The number of people who depict characters from these is huge.

I know it must be very gruelling to sit and watch performances hour after hour so the sincerity with which Varun and Raj watch and assess each performance is commendable.

I know its a serious task but it was a pleasure to see a smiling Varun.

Please keep smiling Varun !!!!

ronshaan thumbnail
yeah payal u watched it b4 me
I was busy trying to finish des main but was so tired so decided to watch it tonight :) em glad I made u happy and glad he smiled .. dont worry ill make its pic and share it :)
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
BFS  EPISODE 3  WU

The next audition takes  place in  the city of Lucknow.   Varun starts  with saying the city is  famous for there Nawabs (A muslim  Poets)  and  kababs...he says today  their  are no more nawabs , but   they  still have a lot of tastey / out standing kababs πŸ˜• (ok it  sounded funny  when he said it) ...he says we will see if we find any  outstanding artist  here and calls the 1st contestant.
  A young  girl  doing  sktch  as an older woman with a young  son,  she is misunderstanding what he is  saying in a comic way..(much  like grand parents and computers ) ..She says  her son is  always running  behind  girls.  She  mispronounces a lot of the english words. ...
Although she   was flustered and forgot her lines , they   selected her because she was good.
 Next  act was a guy who was the complete packet ..he could singh , dance and act... His  sketch  was heart wrenching, about his  mother  Gulabiya , ironically,  she was  a keeper of the temple who was respected,  how ever she was being used by Pundit, got prenant and died  having a miscarriage. The Pundit  refused to  accept  it was his! 😭😭  . Varun said he had him from the begining the act  just sealed it as they  loved it.  raj  gave him is Ticket.
We saw some  very  over acting  of some candidatesπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
The next candidate... impressed Varun  for some reason who told her she was intelligent, but held back telling her the reason until she  finsihed her 2nd  peice.  However i  think she killed it by  choosing  a  "sleezy  item  number as her second peice."  After she  finished  Varun and Raj told her that they  were impressed  by her use of the Poem and the Kathak  moves...as she choose it well...how ever they kept her on stand by.
Next set of contestants came on stage with just dances no acting... the song in the background  "I am a fool..lends to the comic element and Varun's   and rajes expressions are just funny.  A cute  moment  however was  raj getting up to sing her song for one of the contestant and  Varun playing percussion  on the  desk as drummer. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
 Next contestant was a girl with a fractured foot. Her act was  one of  a girl who  went to visit her friend  who was hospitalized , onlu  to find out her frined was raped by her  bf/ husband.  She  finished her act and wondered how she did ...they asked her how she thought she did and  she said good. Raj asked her if an actor can not make a mistake and  she  says yes they can. (It was a trick question)  She got her ticket.
 The next Candidte was a man who cam on stage saying he had a small brother they  refused to take in their show  now  he is  depressed and if anything happends  to his one brother ... he will burn everything... he walks off   for a moment stunning every one until Varun figured out he was acting... then he did a  mimcry  act ...and  got his ticket.
 Next came an old woman,  again stunning them ( her age obviously)  but she says she could sing and dance and wanted to show it since when she was  a  younger they  never had the oppertunity.  They  asked her to go ahead and do her audition. Rajeshwari told her she was glad she came and  she performed well...she could not get through cause it was an acting  platform but she was happy  she came.  After She left she commented that she loved her because she  enjoyed her self on stage, Varun said  young people should lern from her.
The next batch of  Candidates  were not up to  par and were not  sucessful.  The next candidtate was a guy  that   Varun stopped  because his performance was  not good. However he begged saying he has a long jouney  to reach here and did not get any  sleep that is  why he was like that.Varun says  they were also there since morning    passing comments and   watching performances, but he  dose not let being tired  be an excuse. If some one asked him to do  a  2 minute  performance he would do a 5 minute performance with every thing he had.  They  said the length of time he has to wait his turn she should have taken a nap  to refresh  himself . However they  gave him another chance and he did better...he was put on Standby.
 The other candidate to get through was a guy who did an act form the Mahabarath.    The episode ends with the  Stand by  contestants getting  their ticket and  a preview of  next episode!!!

ronshaan thumbnail
So... Finely got the time to watch 2 episodes.. So far it was good .. several people were good.. some were supper funny .. some were like.. next πŸ˜†

One that made me laugh was the one who danced on song - I m fool I m foolπŸ˜‰
even the teacher was good..

well it was good.. !!!

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the videos Ron and the Written updates Vinnie.
I must say that when I look at shows like DID, Dramebaaz and now this Big Fame Star, I am amazed at how talented these people are from even tender years.

Awww, Varun has his same sweet smile 
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes  it is cute the way  he teases  some of  them before he gives them the ticket...
ronshaan thumbnail
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ronit - Tum bhi na!!!!!🀣🀣🀣

We are all having problems understanding Hindi and you are posting news in Hindi!!!! Kya yaar. Hume aur sharminda maat karo 😳(Ronit my friend - please spare our blushes)