sara1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh don't take me seriously Ronit... i was only kiddingπŸ˜›
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh great.. ok..

well.. when the show started varun said the same poem he said in psh (after putting that payal on sugni's leg and adi came in and then he sat on the floor and said it.. i) iwas happy 2 hear it again from him :)

ronshaan thumbnail
so i guess till now only 3 people are watching the new show
me sarah and vinnie !!!
Where are others
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good morning All

Ronit allow for the time difference sweetie - i cannot watch it until I get home from work (which at the moment is between 9-10pm)

He started with a bang!!!! Was that not a variation of the Galib shayari that he used in PHS?

Shayari and that voice are a match made in heaven.😳

The programme was interesting. The first contestant was very good - her subject matter was hard hitting as the first act but she was good.

Varun ever the gentleman!!!

In my humble opinion I have to agree with Varun's feedback:
- to the girl who was trying to say I love you that her facial expressions were completely contrary to the words and
- the girl who was doing a Vidya Balan re-enactment. I know Vidya Balan screams during some of her heavy duty scenes but this was more of a shreak than a scream. It was over dramatic out of context and therefore lost impact.

I guess this is where Varun will add value as a mentor (I cannot comment on Rajeshwari as I have not seen any of her work). He is a master of the art of subtlety. He conveys every emotion with his expressions, body langauge and the tone and pitch of his voice.

Looking forward to the next episode and seeing them actually starting to mentor these candidates.

I wish the quality of the episodes was better but I guess as this is a regional channel its programming is not going to be to the level of the big channels such as Zee and Sony

Edited by payal7 - 10 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Payal
check page 1 i updated better quaility of the show so u can save it or watch it in better video
any ways .. so we are 4 who are watching .. take your time I will share it daily but yes we need some one to do the written update for sarah who is watching but can not understand hindi
thank u for the very great review
I my self was happy that My dream came true and that too sooo fast .. he came back in his own show , mean all we sow was him with his wife... Looks Like its a dream isnt it πŸ˜›
well last night i shared low quality videos *as soon the show was over i could not wait more so found it and shared..* later i found better quality videos so added to page 1 ..

Tonight show i will add in the same tread so .. those who watch ... leave your views / comments here !!!

Thanks
ronshaan thumbnail

Tonight episode Promo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX8mbSlpXtI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Link
ronshaan thumbnail
The promo of tonight episode was good n heart touching :)
ronshaan thumbnail
11th June episode

I am putting Low quality episode
And will update better one when I come back from the Qawali show tonight πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Part 1
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10skq7_big-fame-star-11th-june-2013-video-watch-online-pt1_fun

Part 2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10skzc_big-fame-star-11th-june-2013-video-watch-online-pt2_lifestyle
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
EPISODE  1   Written  Summary.

Hello  Ladies   here is  a written  summary  of the show.  There is  not much  to  explain as I  feel the  show is  self  explanitory.
 The shows  opens with the announcer  saying  what year the big  Actors of the country  were born and  where they  origianlly  hailed from.  Sara Khan comes  on and  says  that the  Shows  Judges  are  Varun and Raj.   The  Announcer  gives a little back ground info on the both of them saying that they  are  both famouse  for  there performances on Televison and films. He  invites to Audieance to meet tham.   Varun and Raj  are  at the Table , and Varun starts with a peoem ( the same one he used in PSH, when he placed the payal  on  Sugni's leg, changing a few words of corse.  " What you  indicated about  Badeli was like an arrow to my  chest. ..he says  galib  worte it for Cullcatta but they are not going there so he used Badeli.  Rajeshwari  asked  if he sepnt a lot of his child hood  there.  He said he was there for a vacation once and that the place is famouse bacause of the song  "JUMKA GIRA RE BAADELI KI BAZAAR MEIN"  (my  earring  fell in badeli market)   He says   up to today  they  are looking for that earring and no one has  found it yet. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.   he says that is  why people keep comming back. 
 Raj says  the Surma??( i think)  he says yes, she says  to get it for her, Varun in a sing song voice starts saying yes..then says no lets do what we came to do, he is hopeful they  find some goo talent . and asks  if they  should start. ;
 Enters the 1st contestant. Sristi  maheshwari.  Varun ask if she is from here , she says yes,  says  she  seems very  happy  that she is from here, , She replies she is happy  because of the audition,and also because her parents are with her. and they  are more happy  about it.  Varun askes if she  would like to call her parents befor or after the Audition, and she says  it is up to them. Varun says it is your parents  you call them . She calls her mother on stage.  Varun asked the mom if she has high hopes for her daughter , and she says  yes she wants all her dreams to come true.  He calles her to there side and makes her sit on his chair so she can watch.
 She starts her performance, a heart wrenching  talke about a girl who is married..but in a mad house...she gives a monolouge about the abouse she suffered at the hands of her husband..who promised  to keep her happy and in comfort.   of broken dreams and lost childhood. πŸ‘πŸ˜­πŸ‘.
Varun old her  that  she was like a Hurrican, with her performance.  And the way she wrote it an dperformed t was excellent.  Rajeshwari a also afreed and said that  some times the props takes away from a performance , but in her case the props enhanced her performance. her voice the background music  all  were in harmoney.   She was selected.
 Contestant  2. did  a  perfromance from a stage play on the Mahabarath.  Raj  loved his  costume.  However  They  both thaught at although his prep was good he was a little  fidgety  during the performance.   However  they  had him on stand by  ...and  asked him to wait a little.
 3rd  guy  comes and  says he dose mimcry and he says he has  2 wives and 2 kids... Making Varun and Raj ask WHAT?  He say 2 BABIEs and 1 wife...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  The next set of  people were a were  the over actors, big drama  and just funny ...
The next candidtae was a girl  who performed on  Vicya Balan's performances.. She  said she was from the theater and her father was her teacher.  Howevver  she failed to pass  the test.,  but she was sure she did it right... rajeswari  simply  said when the show is aired watch your performance and you will see  what we are seeing.  🀒
 The next few  canditaes again were not up to standard ...then came  Sandik ... the guy  dressed as a woman.  His act was  that he  opened a school for  all men who are  not men and who commit crimes like rape and abouse on women... and was waitng for   students.  At the end he  said " what not one applicant...all of you have become men suddenly...then why  would men do things  that are unmanly  like Rape.  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ He was Selected as  Varun told him he would go far.
  The next  Cadidate  was a gunda (bad Man)  how ever his act fell flat and he was not selected. In the end they  choose  5  people to  move  up and that was the end of episode  1.

Edited by Vinnie79 - 10 years ago
sara1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you soo much for the summary  Vinnie, you are an angel... so that's what they were sayingπŸ˜†... Edited by sara1993 - 10 years ago