CID 20/5 The Case of the Killer Lake -1

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

A girl is going in a cab and the driver is saying that it's pretty late in the night and the place she is going is not close by. She says that she was told that the place is close by and then starts taking things out her purse like lipstick and perfume until she finally finds a paper with an address. The taxi driver asks her why she is going there so late and she says she is an actress and the shooting is scheduled there.

They show next ACP Pradyuman looking frustrated and Daya coming there saying he has no hand. They show a body being brought to the room. Daya says he did not kill him and Pradyuman tells him that he was responsible for the questioning and he knows the strength that Daya has he can knock people dead. Right then the press come and takes their pictures. ACP send them out and Senior Inspector Abhijeet comes there and is surprised that Daya did this. He tells ACP that there is a taxi driver that has been killed . He shows them the pictures in which the taxi driver has been brutally murdered. 

Dr Anjalika comes there and taunts ACP that he still has murderers in his staff . When ACP tells her that he is not guilty she says she has enough proof that she is going to take to the chief. She can prove that due to Daya's hitting him the dead person's neck was pulled out of the socket and the dead person's shirt has blood on them . She continues that she tested it and the blood matches to Daya and she points out that Daya does have a wound on his hand as a result.  Daya is trying to prove his innocence. HE says that he was investigating the person but then he left him to go out and when he was back he is dead. As no one is listening he calls Dr Solanki who tells him he read everything in the newspaper and shall see what he can do.

Now we go to the Mansas Lake where the shooting crew is there. The main lead actor Sameer comes there and the producer Nandan Verma ( I think that's what his name is and the actor is Madi from Jassi) comes to Sameer  to welcome him. Sameer is upset that his role has been reduced and more importance is being given to the heroine. He decides to take a ride on the lake and be back. When he riding he comes upon a body. HE jumps down.

Anjalika is telling the senior boss her investigations when Dr Solanki comes there. He asks for permission to do the post mortem again on the body. The chief wants to know why Dr Solanki was removed in the first place. Dr Solanki says that it was a case where he was doing the postmortem and he was unable to find the bullet.

Abhijeet says there the taxi driver's car had to have a female passenger as the back seat had a distinct spell, which is a women's perfume. They try to figure out where the taxi driver was going there they find out that there is shooting going on so they come to the site.  Nanda Verma tells tem that Sameer had just come so he may something about the taxi driver. He sends someone to bring Sameer back but that guy when he reaches near the water scooter that Sameer had used he sees the dead body. He comes back and Abhijeet, Fredricks and Daya go to the water scooter. Abhijeet dives in and gets the girl to the boat. It's the same girl who had initially come in the taxi. He tells them to take the body backed he will search for more clues. He goes underwater and finds out there is a dupatta. HE comes back with that. ACP says that the girl's body has the dupatta so he tells Daya to call the divers. The divers arrive. They take with them specialized under water camera which transmits back to the land via a dish all that is happening under water. The CID and the shooting crew are looking at what the divers find underwater. The divers come across 2 girls who has some kind of chains/handcuffs on their wrists..

So the mystery continues with all the dead bodies and to prove Daya's innocence next week.

Edited by fortvpur - 18 years ago
Thanks fortvpur for the update. I don't know why Angelica is mad at Daya 🤢? And in what way is this murder and the murder and Mansha lake connected?

I also have this thing in my mind that I have seen this episode before. Is this in any way a repeat of previous CID show? Just a doubt. 😕

I am not sure if this a repeat as I have not seen it before.

I think DR Anjalika is not the favorite as Dr Solanki was liked by Daya and Abhijeet. I thoughe they just replaced the role but it looks like maybe they wanted to add a twist and now bringing back Dr Solanki to replace Anjalika.

Also I think the theme on CID on the side is to have one of their Inspectors also a suspect. They have done this with Abhijeet, Sudhakar, Akshay and Ajatshatru in CID SB and even ACP Pradyuman. So I think its all a part of the CID but not related to the current case.

Edited by fortvpur - 18 years ago