break up news frm fb...

theresaminu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
sorry if posted earlier.
Qubool Hai: Zoya to call off her wedding with Asad 

Asad's heartless nature and indifferent behaviour was bound to lead to a break-up sooner or later
The romance is out of the window in Zee TV's Qubool Hai as Zoya calls off her wedding with Asad.

Ms Farooqui learns about Tanveer's wicked ways and desperately tries to reveal it in front of Asad, but in vain. Tanu outwits Zoya yet again and preten
ds to play the innocent victim. Irked by this, Asad lashes out at Zoya for accusing Tanveer of being a conniving bitch and plotting her own attack. He asks Zoya to apologise and stay away from Tanu.

Hurt by Mr Khan's lack of faith in her, Zoya finally decides enough is enough. She calls off the wedding and says goodbye. After all, she can't be with someone who doesn't trust her, right. Zoya decides to leave Asad's house for good and makes up her mind to never come back or see his face again.

Just when we thought that Tanu's track is finally nearing its end, the makers twisted the entire plot and separated Zoya and Asad instead. And Tanveer finally got what she wanted; she will now find reasons to get close to Asad in the pretext of comforting him, but will she manage to marry Asad? Aahhh… that's something we will have to wait and watch.

While we are upset with the entire separation, we agree with the makers; what's the fun if Zoya and Asad unite this soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redefininglove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg! i nearly got  heart attack! i will kill tanu!
eshasrk thumbnail
Thanks for sharing

Well this was bound to happen, otherwise how will Asad finally learn his biggest life lesson not to judge the boook by its cover
Asad has to go through this pain and hurt of his Tehzeeb ki dukaan's deceit in order for him to start appreciating Zoya and accept her for whom she is with everything that comes along with that

In a way I am happy that Zoya finally decides that enough is enough...how can she marry a man who is not willing to even give her the benefit of the doubt...how will he trust and support her if bigger problems arise in their married life afterwards like e.g. Siddiqui
What I fail to understand is that Asad is more than willing to trust Tanveer unconditionally without meeting her for almost 17 years and knowing that she kept secrets like her "marriage" from the Khan family, but he is not even willing to give some heed to Zoya's words...

Edited by eshasrk - 10 years ago
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, would love to see this happen. No Tanveer will never get closer to Asad, he doesnt love her but he needs a reality check definately where Tanveer is concerned.
The separation track is needed and I hope Dilshaad plays pivotal role and sides Zoya this time, his humiliation for Zoya is beyond any woman can take and I believe Dilshaad is woman first than mother in this case. I am still agast she let her son touch Tanu as if they are still kids and doesnt say anything..
..Breeze.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS!! Iske baad hi toh redemption and asli waala romance hoga!!
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i had expected something of this sort sooner or later
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs
i wish this happens ... mr khan has been taking zoya for granted now, he needs to learn a lesson, and i guess what can be better than his wedding being called off

and yeah ... what's fun in watching if asya unites so soon ...

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
let the seperation happen nikah ke baad😆 
I cant take any risks you see...If we leave Nikah adhura...makers will wonder again for a possible Zoyaan track :)

SO please Asad- Zoya ka nikah padwa dho phir jho karna hai karo...I can deal with no Suhaag raat.😆
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for sharing this

Tanveer hope you burn in hell 😡
Asad you kind of deserve Zoya leaving you because you don't trust her 😒
 maybe you will realize your mistake