I think i noe wat is gonna happen

iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think ki Suvi khidki se neeche utar jayegi and she will meet Yuvi at the stairs and say ki woh phone par bol rahi thi ke main ghar ke neeche hun and then she is gonna pretend ki she forgot the keys and realised just now.. Suvreen ka toh pata nahi par main hoti toh yahi karti..๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iiManAsiii thumbnail

yup...same here Finger's Crossed!!!!โญ๏ธ
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ur predictions cam true ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
shalon thumbnail
can any of u tell me what hapennd in 2days epi
iiManAsiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustMySelf

ur predictions cam true ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Even I was laughing when i Was seeing the episode...

JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalon

yup today ws cutest epi aftr long..yuvi cam 2 tel sory..suvi ws inside maddy's appartment bt she climed out of d connecting windows n dropd dwn at her own place n opened d door so yuvi didn hd any chance 2 doubt her..he said sory promised 2 b matured 4m nw on n offered her roses..they pland a house candle nite diner..cukd up noodles..hd noodles n othr vegs fite ๐Ÿ˜†..pillow cushion fites 2..it ws sooo chweeet..then maddy cam bt he dint gv suvi away he said i usualy leave my keys wit u so i ned them bak nw..he went away n no MUs b/w yuvreen..alisha tryd 2 prove she is betr than suvi bt uski chopsy ho gayi๐Ÿคฃ..soni nw know of jatin cheatin her may b so she ws crying
precap showd soni n suvi drinking..jwm scenes types burning jatin's memorys..pew that it in short๐Ÿ˜›
nancynnv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

See it urself  u will love it...
shalon thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustMySelf

yup today ws cutest epi aftr long..yuvi cam 2 tel sory..suvi ws inside maddy's appartment bt she climed out of d connecting windows n dropd dwn at her own place n opened d door so yuvi didn hd any chance 2 doubt her..he said sory promised 2 b matured 4m nw on n offered her roses..they pland a house candle nite diner..cukd up noodles..hd noodles n othr vegs fite ๐Ÿ˜†..pillow cushion fites 2..it ws sooo chweeet..then maddy cam bt he dint gv suvi away he said i usualy leave my keys wit u so i ned them bak nw..he went away n no MUs b/w yuvreen..alisha tryd 2 prove she is betr than suvi bt uski chopsy ho gayi๐Ÿคฃ..soni nw know of jatin cheatin her may b so she ws crying
precap showd soni n suvi drinking..jwm scenes types burning jatin's memorys..pew that it in short๐Ÿ˜›

thank u sooo much
shalon thumbnail

Originally posted by: nancynnv

See it urself  u will love it...

yup sure I am gona  watch it but a bit late
iiManAsiii thumbnail

Yuvraj was waiting like a despo in front of Suvi's house... My predection got right Suvi went out from the window and entered her house She heard Yuvraj mumbling and asking for her forgiveness badly!! yuvraj said that he won't leave the place until she opens the door..and leaned on suvi's door and just then Suvi opened the door and he almost fell on Suvreen and they had an eyelock. after that suvreen saw the flowers in his hand and asked if he is forgetting something he said no.. Suvreen became angry and left from there.. He kneels down and said please forgive me sorry for punching her boss, sorry for embarrasing her and sorry for being an idiot.. she smiles yuvi says her to take the flowers his legs were aching coz of sitting like that for so long.. and then just they do the usual ruthna-manana...suvi was keeping the flowers in a vase and then yuvi says that maddy gifted her that dress she was shocked. he says why are they wasting tme in saying sorry its better if they spend time together.. and he also says it's good that soni is not at home.. she asks why? he says that they can spend some time alone..she says lets have candle light dinner he replies where should they go she says kitchen then he finds a candle and lights it up...they are cooking food and eventually have a food fight the whole house gets messed up.. she says all the food is over will he have orange juice he says why not order it from ouside.. then suvreen sighs and tells him that she needs to clean the house but yuvi pulls her and she drops on him. she asks him to leave her but he says usse safai ki kyun padi hai...The door bell rings it was maddy...he sees the house is all ,essed up and yuvi was there he stares at him he asks for hiskes and says the bai left it at her place like everyday and she returns it to him yuvi tells suvi to remove the bai and starts laughing he says he was just joking... and suvren agin for cleaning. Morning Geeti was lost in Vikram but this time it was coz of tension ..Mumma G get the money but she decides not to tell Puppa G she is tensed and also feels proud.. soni is back home and suvi tells her why didn't she come quick she is getting late for office and bid her goodbye..rc, Suvi and bitch are in RC's cabin Alisha is trying to be the best but suvi is not bad either...she also replies to all of RC"s questions.. epi ends.. Precap soni is crying and then they both are drinking and burn jatins photo..