Zoya to call off her wedding with Asad

Posted: 10 years ago
Even if this turns out to be false, I'll be glad if they address this 'lack of trust' issue. I hope Zoya walks out like a BOSS 😎

now its enough better she walk out if asad don't trust...asad will eventually know and will regret big time...this will teach him a lesson
Wow. Actualy i like this twist if it happens. Cause if they 'll marry so soon then show 'll be being boring and its hard to find interesting track. Same thing happen to bade acche lagte hai. So it realy interesing twist if zoya called off the wedding.
Originally posted by KulfiBai

Even if this turns out to be false, I'll be glad if they address this 'lack of trust' issue. I hope Zoya walks out like a BOSS 😎

Lol, me to. I think it's rather nice of her to just walk out. I would have done something to the loser for not trusting me after knowing me for so long. But then again, I want her to give him the biggest silent treatment and just leave... He needs to realize that his Jerk Face Jammy attitude is not acceptable.
wow,,,im super exicted for this track...
It is same as what happend in SDLk zee tv srieal. Due to lack of trust ginjan left mayank
Good to know she is leaving that idiot, now CV's please bring a new man for Zoya.😃
Thanks for sharing. . .
wow zoya. .
Yes girl! that is the way to go, just walk away...stupid men deserve a stupid girl :)