QuietlyLoud

IF-Dazzler

QuietlyLoud

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ramya-

oh. and kerala is famous for black magic as well
Shocked really?
well that's a news to meErmm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ghost exists or not (Page 3)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Surabhi_G

Surabhi_G

Posted: 26 December 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Well, I don't know whether ghosts exist or not as I have never faced any experience regarding to it. Some people say that they have experienced such paranormal activities around them so we can't just ignore the existence of ghosts. So may be ghosts do exist but unless I see one, I can't say anything for sure. People say that it is possible to communicate with them. For more details try to search on Google.

chandni_barbie

Goldie

chandni_barbie

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Have u guys seen the Movie The Conjuring 2013 its based on a true story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SoPunk

SoPunk

IF-Rockerz

SoPunk

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vampire-queen

Originally posted by tiger789

HI .I want tell you something ghost does exist, I have seen it. I read about very old book that in Assam there is a place called Guam I don't know how to spell it. It is a place where black magic exist and Ghosts are very common there.

hey I agree with the part, Black magic!!
Aasam is very famous for black magic and the people there are very skilled with thi art! Big smile

Black Magic definitely exists and it has been in practice since the ancient times. Black magic can do things without interacting with any evil spirit .. Ouch

But black magic is not ghost Smile I don't know what's exactly a ghost. There are two invisible creations of God. One is the Satan (Evil spirit) & the other is jinn. The satan isn't supposed to be interacting with human as a different entity due to professional reasons LOL and the jinn are forbidden to interact with human.

So, what people see/interact, May be an evil jinn. Just like human beings have bad and good human, jinn also have good and evil jinn. So it could just be evil jinn interacting with human, on call or voluntarily. Or when they do certain forbidden acts they are visible to the human, just like when human being does forbidden acts to interact with them or even enslave them... Tongue

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravishingdevil

they do exist and dont worry they will find you someday 

ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GETGOIN

Post Reply New Post

Go to top