India's Dancing Superstar

WU 6/8 FaceOff-Kaun jitega Stardom ka ticket?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Ravi and Aishwarya welcome the audiance to IDS studio.

Today's FaceOff Round will be..
- Suniti Chhaiyal VS Rutuja Jannarkar
- Chavat Boys VS Vikas Sawant
- Mohit-Ana VS Palden-Kyati

The hosts welcome Suniti and Rutuja. Their moms come on stage for the Toss round and Suniti wins it. She decides to perform first.

Suniti performs on Man tera jo rog hai. It was flawless and beautifulEmbarrassed

Comments:

Ashley: (He comments in Telegu or Marathi I think) *surprises Ritesh and Geeta* You look very pretty in this red and white outfit. You are good. Your contemporary strength, your sharp moves, big moves have reduced due to the another type of dance you tried to fuse in with your style. But very sweet and you're looking very beautiful.

Geeta: You must try to understand the song even though you're little weak in Hindi. If you understand the song, only then you can express it. I think your performance was not that strong and powerful because you were not conneceted emotionally to it. But I'm sure anything is possible with you so keep it up.

Ritesh: I loved your performance. The special thing about is that you are basically a contemporary dancer, it's your strong force but today, you tried to fuse something else with your dance, I'll give you 100% for your attempt and good luck.

Ritesh says that Rutuja is very passionate in classical and it will be a very tough competition. It will be difficult to choose.

Rutuja performs on Maa Kali's powerful song. It was agressive and expressive.

Comments:

Ritesh: I'm surprised to see your performance and your get up. It had agression and anger. It's difficult to show that in dance and you did it very well. You were better last time as far as it concerns the clarity of movements. Today, you were good.

Geeta: Many things were off today. Your choreography was repetitive and the end was delayed. Today's performance is not your standard. I wish it was better.

Ashley: I liked your entry. You missed your step when you jumped but that's not an issue, still you attempted it. There was more drama than dance in your performance. But that doesn't change the fact that you are a dramatic dancer.

Aishwarya comes on stage with Suniti.

Score:

Geeta: Rutuja, you're my absolute favourite performer. I love your style but in today's performance, I vote for Suniti.

Ashley: My vote would go for Suniti. Rutuja, you're a fabulous dancer.

Congratulations Suniti. She gets the Stardom ka ticket.

Ritesh: I would vote for Suniti.

Suniti 3 VS Rutuja 0

Geeta says that she thinks Rutuja had more capability to win this round but unfortunately, she couldn't. She is very disappointed.

The hosts welcome Chavat Boys and Vikas Sawant on stage.

Chavat Boys comes *BG music - Chalo bulaya hain* and takes Geeta's blessings as they have reached so far because of her.

Everyone cheer up for Vikas, he comes in dancing on Saara zamaana. He gives roses to Geeta.He hugs the judges.

Vikas wins the Toss Round and he decides to perform first.

Vikas performs on mixed songs Strongly ye jaadu and Dil jaane jigar tujh pe. It was so entertainingROFL

Comments:

Ritesh: Vikas, you were outstanding. Everything was excellent. We want every performer to be of your level. You are in the Top 2 of every performances we saw till now. You have made the judgement even easier because now you're an equal performer to anyone else.You've earned it. Congratulations

Geeta: Vikas, every performer must dance openly like you. We'll see what will happen after.

Ashley: Mr&Mrs Sawant, what have you done that your son has so much attitude? He has a solid attitude because at this level, everyone has kinda of fear : will I do good or not? but Vikas came, didn't even think and got conected. Vikas was Vikas. For me, this is Dance.

Vikas tells Ritesh that his sister came from Pune and she is a very big fan of his. Ritesh says that he is Vikas's fan.
Vikas gets emotional.Embarrassed *BG music - Abhi mujh mein kahin* He runs and hugs Ritesh.

Ritesh says that Vikas has given a mind blowing performance, which we are looking for. This is dance, entertainement. But Chavat Boys is no less.. they will also make us laugh. Vikas won my heart.

Chavat Boys perform on mixed songs Baar baar haan, Sar jo tera chakraye, Ghungroo ki tarah, Ye laal rang, Saanson ki zaroorat hain jaise and Chalao na naino se.

An Avi is shown on the rehersals of Chavat Boys.

Comments:

Geeta: The punches were good. Everytime you perform, you bring something new. I need to see more dance. I am a little disappointed. 

Ashley: Chavat Boys, you're very creative. Your dance have your own style. Usually, you're coordinate but today it was off. You will continue to stay in my heart because you're entertaining and creative. Sorry but I will use some of your steps in my mainstream.

Ritesh: Chavat Boys, your style depends on punches. it can be done once, twice will be ok but third time will be difficult. You have to bring more dance. Your strength is entertainment and creativity. You are extraordinaryy on that.

Ravi comes on stage with Vikas.

Score:

Ashley: My vote goes for Vikas.

Ritesh: In today's performance, my vote goes to the one whom I am a fan of, Vikas.

Everyone cheer up for Vikas. Congratulations Vikas. He gets the Stardom ka ticket. He dances with Ritesh and hugs the judges.

Aishwarya tells the judges that Vikas was hospitalised last week and that's why he couldn't perform but luckily, because of his fan's prayers, he is well and got qualified himself in Top 12.Clap

Geeta: Obviously, I would vote definitely for Vikas.

Vikas 3 VS Chavat Boys 0

Chavat Boys share the stage with Ritesh, Ashley and AishVi. Vikas leads the performance *music- dekha jo tujhe yaar dil mein baji guitar*

The hosts welcome Mohit-Ana and Palden-Kyati on stage.

Mohit-Ana wins the Toss Round and they decide to perform first.

Ashley says technically, the one whose dance will reach our hearts will win.

Mohit-Ana perform on Iss Lamhe Kya Kar Jaon.

Comments:

Geeta: Mohit-Ana, you're very good looking couple and a very good dancing couple. You have a very good chemistry. I feel happy watching you performing. 

Ritesh: I didn't like your performance. I loved your performance. It's impossible to see mistakes. Outstanding performance. 

Ashley: Ana, it was beautiful to watch you dance. Your energy was so strong. I would have like to be more stricted but it doesn't matter as it is balanced.

Ashley shares the stage with Ana.

Ritesh salutes Ashley

Geeta says that Mohit-Ana was outstanding but it will be a difficult judgement.

Palden-Kyati perform on Aa Zaraa.

Ritesh and the whole IDS Studio give them a standing ovation.

Comments:

Ritesh: What have you guys done!! *Speechless* Your star was extraordinary. You are just outstanding

Geeta: Your opening was very very good. When you went up, it was WOW, outstanding. You did a fantastic job in the second half. 

Ashley: Palden-Kyati, it was a fantastic performance. Tango was very very good but it could have been short. I forgot everything when you went up. The lift section was very good. You made it even more difficult to judge.

Aishwarya comes on stage with Mohit-Ana.

Score:

Ashley: It is difficult for me. I will give it to Mohit-Ana for more dance.

Ritesh: Palden-Kyati, Mohit-Ana, this has been by far the most extraordianry match. I would choose the one I gave a standing ovation, Palden-Kyati.

Geeta: I am sorry for whoever doesn't go forward and congratulates the one who reach it. My vote goes to Mohit-Ana.

Congratulations Mohit-Ana. They get the Stardom ka ticket. Ritesh gives IDS gold coin to Palden-Kyati.

Mohit-Ana 2 VS Palden-Kyati 1

Good Bye from IDS Studio and we'll meet up again tommorow.

Edited by SBSRocks - 09 June 2013 at 4:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asphkrutiv100Vedika126Tarantallegra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 6/8 FaceOff-Kaun jitega Stardom ka ticket?" in India's Dancing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

lovely update dear. thnx a lot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PerfectLove.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.