Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

kiron56

kiron56

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Many may say the theme of the show is destroyed with the marriage of gunjan and mayank .How can this be if one of her dream is to be with her love in addition gunjans education goals and dreams does not stop after marriage that is just a next step to life.

Afsar batiya krishna was married and she also had to accomplish her dreams did she had obstacles ,yes she did,did krishna gave up on her dreams after marriage , no , even at a state of pregnancy she didnt give up.Is marriage a sin to a woman that if she is married her dreams are over . IS MARRIAGE A BOND OF UNHAPPINESS THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LAUGH DANCE AND DREAM AGAIN.

IN MY COUNTRY THERE ARE MANY WOMEN WHO ARE MARRIED AND ARE STILL STUDYING AND FELLOWING THERE DREAMS AND YES MOST MOTHER IN LAWS WOULD NEVER LIKE THE IDEA WHO CARES ARE YOU GOING TO LET WORDS GET THE BEST OF YOU AND YOUR DREAMS . A FORMER PRIME MINISTER OF MY COUNTRY AT A VERY YOUNG AGE WAS MARRIED HE ALSO HAD A CHILD AND HE HAD TO WORK PLUS STUDY  AND HE ACCOMPLISH HIMSELF BEING A PRIME MINISTER AND A LAWYER .

Here is just  a fact in college not everyday is fun you have studies to do , one time or twice u may have events would that be interseting to look at in tv also a girl being with the same boy 3 years unmarried which is what most people want to see

Edited by kiron56 - 10 June 2013 at 5:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PROTIM21GewelsboogleSunshineTearsmilla

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sslpk theme not destroyed" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

milla

IF-Stunnerz

milla

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I agree This show is about two girls and alot think Gunjan get more screen space than Rachna.  I think the will show one girl marry and still following her dreams and one girl unmarry and also following her dreams.  I think it will be good a love marriage a monster in law and the best father in law for Gunjan.  Rachna a future monster in law Savitri Devi but first a loser have to make things right good luck with that loser V.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PROTIM21

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha.liniGewelsnnmmorianthiJShivdare.devilJulieD-PrimaDonna-braich_gal.shona.HashiBoo_Invincible_

milla

IF-Stunnerz

milla

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Vihaan is an always will be a loser to me because he has no respect for his elders.  The way he talk to Shail and looked at her was sick she is old enough to be his mom and all of Rachna family was sick.  I have never seen Mayank disrespect any elders he is always respectful sometimes too respectful.  That why I will always think of Vihaan a a loser.  I can wait for Rachna family to find out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PROTIM21

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I am disgusted with the way story progressing  .. Thats my point of view .. anyone have any problem??? .. sorry cant help it .. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

orianthimanchaadiJulieDGiNa_kavyaJShivdare.devilchacha_chaudhribraich_galpesi11-PrimaDonna-_Invincible_.shona.

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha.liniRangeelaannmmJShivJulieD-PrimaDonna-braich_galHashiBoo

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiron56

Many may say the theme of the show is destroyed with the marriage of gunjan and mayank .How can this be if one of her dream is to be with her love in addition gunjans education goals and dreams does not stop after marriage that is just a next step to life.

Afsar batiya krishna was married and she also had to accomplish her dreams did she had obstacles ,yes she did,did krishna gave up on her dreams after marriage , no , even at a state of pregnancy she didnt give up.Is marriage a sin to a woman that if she is married her dreams are over . IS MARRIAGE A BOND OF UNHAPPINESS THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LAUGH DANCE AND DREAM AGAIN.

IN MY COUNTRY THERE ARE MANY WOMEN WHO ARE MARRIED AND ARE STILL STUDYING AND FELLOWING THERE DREAMS AND YES MOST MOTHER IN LAWS WOULD NEVER LIKE THE IDEA WHO CARES ARE YOU GOING TO LET WORDS GET THE BEST OF YOU AND YOUR DREAMS . A FORMER PRIME MINISTER OF MY COUNTRY AT A VERY YOUNG AGE WAS MARRIED HE ALSO HAD A CHILD AND HE HAD TO WORK PLUS STUDY  AND HE ACCOMPLISH HIMSELF BEING A PRIME MINISTER AND A LAWYER .

Here is just  a fact in college not everyday is fun you have studies to do , one time or twice u may have events would that be interseting to look at in tv also a girl being with the same boy 3 years unmarried which is what most people want to see i am disgusted how lowly some may think

I completely disagree with you .. But I am not going to say that the way you think is low .. I am no one to judge anyone thinking ..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Rangeelaaorianthimanchaadidare.devilJulieDJShivpesi11-PrimaDonna-braich_gal

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

Originally posted by milla

I agree This show is about two girls and alot think Gunjan get more screen space than Rachna.  I think the will show one girl marry and still following her dreams and one girl unmarry and also following her dreams.  I think it will be good a love marriage a monster in law and the best father in law for Gunjan.  Rachna a future monster in law Savitri Devi but first a loser have to make things right good luck with that loser V.

who is looser that is not yet decided. who tries to suicide and emotionally blackmails his girlfriend or the person who dares to face kicks Wink to meet his girl friend..

IN short, people never throw stones to home whose own homes are made of glass onlyWink

Wow .. bang on Smruti ... ClapClapClap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha.lininnmmorianthiGiNa_kavyaJShivdare.devilJulieD-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhri

Post Reply New Post

Go to top