Arakshi OS: Hatred... - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome OS Tina...

Loved it...

Superb
Hiii,well i must say this OS of yours is absolutely fantastic..you've done a superb job and i love it very much...hope to read more from you soon😊
Hey Behna..

Love it to bits.. πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
Aww.. He can be so mean and arrogant at times, but in the end that subtle apology and silent assurance did make up for it in a way.. But poor her, she had to bear hatred and a lot more in the process.. Anyway, all's well that ends well.. πŸ˜ƒ

You BB's are adding up to my frenzy.. I'm already awaiting the day we have a normal conversation between the duo and now these lovely OS's promise quite a lot.. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the PM.. πŸ˜ƒ
res...will unres tommorow

UNRES

fantastic OS...

Loved the initial indifference Arjun had towards the fact that Sakshi was missing, it was so true to bhis character.

And being a super cop that he was when he finds that sakshi was in danger he leaves no stones upturned to find her.

and finally he finds her at the right moment ...

loved it
Edited by dhakkanmaster - 10 years ago
Hey Tina, fantastic OS, Loved it.

Looks like we are all thinkg along the same lines and it's gotten our creative juices going.

Honestly though, I am baffled by the current change in Arjun. Yes he is bit hatke but the way he is lately is so unlike him.

Anyway to the OS, it is very well and thought out concept and very possible too.

Loved the way you kept building him up then bam he is hit with the truth and the change in him was the next step.

I don't see things happening in similar manners in the show and that is what makes this OS so much more special.

Thanks for the PM.
Kya kahoon Tina dii... AWESOME OS tha... πŸ‘

I LOVE it when Sakshi bhabi takes every harsh word thrown at her by Bhai as a challenge..!! Man, I SO want to be like her...!!

Aw.. everyone was worried for Sakshi bhabi except my Akdu Bhai..! humph..!!

Ex-Commissioner ki BETI?! Kya baat hai Bhabi.. Kitni oonchi pahunch hai... (Sorry.. Jokes apart) Uncle k saath kafi bura hua...! DAMN U MINISTER!!πŸ˜†

Ew... Those DISGUSTING MEN!! M glad Bhai ne directly shoot kiya!!😑

YAY!! ETF family is just AWESOME!! haina bhabi?😳

Thank GOD!! Bhai ko FINALLY Akal aa gayi... Sahi kehte hain.. Bhagwaan k ghar mein Der hai... Andher nahi!πŸ˜‰
superb start..

Arjun helping sakshi...very hard to believe
i am waiting to know what is past that put her life in danger..
πŸ‘.πŸ‘..πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘..πŸ‘.πŸ‘..πŸ‘.πŸ‘..πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘
awesome update dr...
no words to describe...
very well written dr...