Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

FF- True bonds of love, Chapter-8 (Pg- 15) (Page 7)

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phulwa

You mean their 1st meeting ended up in a hug? Does Prithvi also have the same dreams about her? getting more intreguing now.
Yes it did Big smile I can't divulge more details, nahi toh surprise kaise hoga? Tongue but glad you liked the chapter Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwaKyaRe....prem_diwani

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Oh what was that?

I like this kind of romance . It makes my heart beating so fast..

When he called her I felt like I am jumping with.joy.

Fantastic May.

I liked that tooo much moah.

thanks itidalHug 
This is sort of a different type of Mithvi story that deals with dreams and all. I wasn't sure at first if it would be liked by my fellow Junoonians, but I am glad it did. And your wonderful comments make me feel that I should write more.
SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Awesome May!!!HugSuch a lovely scenario u created!Big smilePouring rains,drenched to skin Meera,nd a husky voiced Prithvi hugging her from behind in dt wet nd Censoredstate!!!GM activated to full power!!!WinkBig smile

But is he rally hugging her or moving her away from harm's way?ShockedMaybe a car is coming dt she didnt notice in da downpour...?TongueI know m a spoilsport...EmbarrassedSorry!Bt m greedy agn!Wn is da next chapter comn?!Mk it fast plz!!ce agn awesome!Thumbs UpBig smile
GM activated? then Mission accomplished Wink  Hug
I know tehsina you are excited to know about what will happen next. Don't worry you'll know soonWink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prem_diwani

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prem_diwani

Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Awesome May!!!HugSuch a lovely scenario u created!Big smilePouring rains,drenched to skin Meera,nd a husky voiced Prithvi hugging her from behind in dt wet nd Censoredstate!!!GM activated to full power!!!WinkBig smile

But is he rally hugging her or moving her away from harm's way?ShockedMaybe a car is coming dt she didnt notice in da downpour...?TongueI know m a spoilsport...EmbarrassedSorry!Bt m greedy agn!Wn is da next chapter comn?!Mk it fast plz!!ce agn awesome!Thumbs UpBig smile

All of the above -in bold --
thanks Anu.  glad you liked the chapterHug Hug
SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahanaG

Wonderful chapter May Smile its getting more and more intriguing now, can't wait for next update Embarrassed
Dhanyavaad Sahana Hug I know you are really desperate to read next chapter. I have already started writing chapter-4 Embarrassed
SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy-nut

Originally posted by SuperChillz1

Chapter 3

Prithvi opened his eyes to witness the youthful ball of fire spreading rays all over the horizon. It was morning already.

Interesting! interesting!ClapClap...stopped with a touch of suspense Big smile 

Thanks shanti Hug  Good to hear that I was able to create suspense Big smile

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoonian

Originally posted by SuperChillz1

Chapter 3

Meera sighed, her head handing low. Her eyes grew wide as she heard her name being spoken. A husky manly voice.

Meera...

God!? Is that you?  her thoughts filled witht horror and shock.

Her senses went numb. Her eyes stared straight ahead as she realised someone was hugging her from back. Her mind stopped thinking as two strong arms engulfed her in a tight hug. 

She didn't know the identity of the person, but it felt...passionate. A sense of belonging.

-----------------
Thats it.
How is it guys?

OHMIGOD! May! That was tooo much :) - in an absolutely fabulous sexy very good way!
All that mystery and passion - luuurve it! 
I am dying to know all the connections they have - pichchle janam ka aur future ka... sigh!

A sense of belonging! Sigh! - isn't that what every romantic dreams of! Embarrassed

I have been trying to post this note since yesterday but cause I had finished my quota of comments for 24 hours I just could not. It was so frustrating cause I was dying to tell you how super HAWT this chapter was.
Thanks Binu. Hug I know you want to know more about Mithvi, son't worry, you will Embarrassed... soon Wink... 
Yeah i saw your pm just now. I feel so glad that my ff is being loved by you and everyone ... Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....TehsinaJFJ

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Chapter 4

It is the same face...

Prithvi had his eyes closed, the girl he had so many times seen, felt in his dreams, was right in the middle of the road, shouting at possibly God.
Without giving a second thought, he had rushed to  her and engulfed her in his strong arms. 

His life...

Shock and horror enveloped her mind. Someone was hugging her in the middle of the night. What is this supposed to mean?
A lone girl being hugged by a stranger. Her mind started giving her dangerous thoughts. Acting on her human instincts, Meera jerked her hands, her elbow hitting her stranger's stomach. He groaned. She took the time to break free from his grasp and sprang. She ran straight into thicket surrounding the road, her eyes filled with tears.

NO!WAIT! ITS DANGEROUS!!!

Pritiv shouted at the top of his voice. But she had disappeared. The downpour continued. 

Was it really her? She looked just the same! 

Prithvi's thoughts were running as wild as his legs as he followed or say, tried to follow- her in complete darkness.

Meera collapsed on the wet ground as her feet gave away, panting heavily. Her eyes scanned the area around. Trees and...more trees. They were everywhere. She couldn't even see the sky albeit the thick foliage protected her from rains.

He filled her thoughts. That person...Who was he? Do I know him?

Bending low, she rested her back on the bark of an exceptionally old banyan 

tree.Good thing, she thought, that she ran away from that stranger, otherwise what he would have done to her, the thought made her shudder. She was already shivering from cold and being wet. In a quick succession, her mind played the happenings since yesterday. There was something that she was overlooking. Something.

Life was very dear to her, and she had to reach Barahgaon as soon as she can. The biggest problem was, in the heat of horror and fright, she didn't know the direction she came from and the distance she ran. 

NO!I must reach the road atleast.

No one could break the resolve of this strong-will, feisty girl.

After some time, trudging through the trees and bushes and getting a few bruises her and there, she saw the road-A narrow black strip. Her mind leaped with joy. Finally!
Taking slow steps she reached the side of the road. She quickly needed a lift to the village. Her appearance was even more disturbing. Twigs stuck in her already wet hair, her clothes full of dirt and mud, and the gentle drizzle made it all the worse.

Five minutes passed.She was rapidly losing her hope and patience, when at that instant, she saw two lights coming towards her. She rushed forward to stop the jeep.

"I need a lift to Barahgaon. If you will pleas..."

Meera stopped abruptly when she realised the nature of the men in the jeep.

Shit!

Mentally blaming God for all the adversities that had befallen her, she looked at four pairs of eyes staring at her with lust and hunger.

Meera took a step back,as they stood on the ground inching closer to her. 

In a trice, she was back in the woods, running as hard as she can, with men after her. 

A sharp stone cut through her skin, blooding her footwear. Meera screamed, her voice reverberating. 

They were closing in on her. Pain in her limb was becoming more and more unbearable. Her eyes became wide, as she stumbled over an overgrown root and fell on the ground. NO!

Those four men had already surrounded her. 
"What is a girl doing in a jungle?" one spoke, laughing.
"You are so beautiful" another one exclaimed as he inched to touch her. 

Out of the blue,an arm shot up, punching the assailant straight on his nose. the man retreated, holding his bloodied nose.

Meera looked up at her savior. Strong and sturdy, with huge biceps he stood in front of her in protection. What surprised her was his clothes. Dhoti and kurta. Was he a village guy?

The remaining three, taken aback by new stranger's sheer strength, straightened their shirts readying themselves for a combat.

Prithvi was well prepared to take down those dim-witted morons. 

They came all together. Prithvi caught hold of one's hair and yanked him. A punch resulted in the assailant falling unconscious on the wet ground.

"Who's next??" Prithvi asked in a rather angry voice, his eyes burning.

The rouge men realized the man they were dealing with and chose to run away.

Prithvi turned towards an awe-struck Meera, who had recognized the voice from before. She was taken aback her mouth hanging open and eyes fixed on him.

"Didn't I warn you about the area being dangerous?!" he said with a husky voice he turned to face her.

Its HIM...

His eyes bore into hers. The same dark mysterious eyes. 

And then he smiled.

Meera broke from her reverie, as she found herself staring at him sheepishly. She wanted to know how he knew his name.

"Thank you for saving me." she stuttered. "But how did you know my name?"

"Ah about that..."

He scratched his head. Bending low, he took Meera in his strong arms. She moved.

"No-no need to pick me up...I can walk"

"No you can't. Just look at you foot!" Prithvi smiled. "And, I am Prithvi"

For the first time she looked at his face closely. Meera couldn't believe her ears and the sight she saw. 

"Prithvi..." Meera repeated. She face had become the color of ripe tomato, thanks to darkness it saved her from embarrassment.

"I have to take you home." His calm vice soothed her. "Your injuries need to be taken care of."

She didn't argue. He carried her protectively. He really exists...

It was the start of a new beginning...

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 16 June 2013 at 9:32am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjunKiAshJunooniancrazy-nutmonalikaprem_diwaniKyaRe....TehsinaJFJsabaSpeaksawida

Go to top