Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

FF- True bonds of love, Chapter-8 (Pg- 15) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 16

SuperChillz1

SuperChillz1

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prem_diwani

dil garden garden ho raha ... Embarrassed he is waiting for her and she dreams of him  -- lovely work may... had been very busy and couldn't catch up ... now eagerly waiting for more..
Hug thanks Anu Hug  aage aage dekho kyaa kyaa hota hain Embarrassed Wink 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF- True bonds of love, Chapter-8 (Pg- 15) (Page 5)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SuperChillz1

SuperChillz1

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=crazy-nut][QUOTE=SuperChillz1]
chapter 2

She didn't know if he really existed, but if he did Meera would forever be in debt to God. It was her own, secret and beautiful world where no one existed but her and him.

well doneClap 
Thank you Big smile

SuperChillz1

SuperChillz1

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sue_21

Superb update!!! Loved it!!! Epic meeting of Mithvi is on the wayyy yaaay!!!  EmbarrassedBig smile

Glad you liked it Sue Big smile Hug  Yes, it is Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Junooniansue_21

phulwa

Goldie

phulwa

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I am dying to see how MITHVI meet, very very interesting story, love it.

SuperChillz1KyaRe....

SuperChillz1

SuperChillz1

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phulwa

I am dying to see how MITHVI meet, very very interesting story, love it.
You'll know it now.Embarrassed  I am updating chapter 3. Get ready Wink

SuperChillz1

SuperChillz1

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Chapter 3

Prithvi opened his eyes to witness the youthful ball of fire spreading rays all over the horizon. It was morning already.

He got up quickly and started getting ready. Today, Sarpanch would be arriving with his family. He had to be present at the haveli to welcome them.

In a bright red kurta and dark shades, Prithvi jumped into his rugged utility vehicle- adeep green shaded jeep which would help him travel through cragged terrain to reach the haveli in a couple of hours.

Realising all the things she needed to complete by tomorrow, she quickly set to work. She actively packed her necesssary accessories, though confused she was as to how much and which clothes she would need to take.
After pondering over her clothes for an eternity, she turned towards her study table which had a mountain of papers piled on them. Meera walked over and looked disgustingly at the pile. At the bottom, her eyes caught something. With an effort, Meera fished out the paper- the same one with words she wrote last night.-

Meera's face turned a shade of bright red. 

Meera shook her head. She had her whole life to fantasize about him, but just a few hours for clearing up the mess in her room she had created during packing.

"Meera, we are leaving now. Don't be late. And drive slowly, and check traffic too." 

Her mother started reading her rule book.

"Mom!I am old enough now. I can drive," Miu pouted.

She was supposed to have a driver to drive her to Barahgaon, but later Meera decided against it. She needed some time to think, alone. 

It took a large chunk of excuses and time to convince her parents to allow her to drive  alone. Finally she had her way.

"Ok. Bye. See you soon." Meera said hugging her father.
"Bye."

Meera gave a big sigh as she watched the retreating car of her parents. She turned to leave and complete her remaining things in the to-do list.

"All done." Meera muttered all to herself as she hit the accelerator. Off she went towards Barahgaon.

Some time had gone by and moon took its place spreading silver light all over the vast expanse of sky.

A series of thoughts ran through her mind, maximal of them of her man of dreams.

So many things had happened in her life in quick succession, for some of them she barely got time to register in her mind.

Her thoughts gave away, when her eyes fell on the looming dark clouds which covered the moon. No sooner the sky flashed.

Meera cursed her luck. Why now? 

And it started pouring heavily. It became more and more difficult for Meera to concentrate on the road as the scene became blurry due to heavy rains and gusty winds made the matter even worse.

With devil's own luck, her car started slowing down, bumping in the road until it came to a complete stop.

"What the f***!" Meera scowled banging her hand on steering wheel. 

Why always me? 

Her face marked irritation.

She didn't believe the situation she was in. Rains pouring heavily in the middle of night, her car broke in a god damned lonely road surrounded by, she thought, jungle???  She didn't know what to do. What was she supposed to do? She felt like throwing her mobile. It didn't have network! She was all alone with practically nothing.

Annoyed by the series of happenings, se got out of the car into the supposed cloudburst, her eyes giving away tears freely. She got drenched in no time. Her kurta  being wet sticked to her body accentuating her curves more.

Meera shouted looking at the sky adressing God.

"Why does this happen to me? My luck is so bad!"

Meera sighed, her head handing low. Her eyes grew wide as she heard her name being spoken. A husky manly voice.

Meera...

God!? Is that you?  her thoughts filled witht horror and shock.

Her senses went numb. Her eyes stared straight ahead as she realised someone was hugging her from back. Her mind stopped thinking as two strong arms engulfed her in a tight hug. 

She didn't know the identity of the person, but it felt...passionate. A sense of belonging.

-----------------
Thats it.
How is it guys?

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 13 June 2013 at 10:15am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Junooniancrazy-nutphulwaKyaRe....prem_diwanisabaSpeaksTehsinaJFJ

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
HugLots of hugs for making them hug , I love you May for making Prithvi hug her from back ( my personal favourite Wink)  and that also in moonlit night and with rains Embarrassed
All my fantasies are coming true Wink
Wow May, you nailed it again ClapClapClap
Meera again damsel in distress and prithvi her knight in shining armor Embarrassed this couldn't get better but I know you will make it even more better in the next update Wink
Wonderful update Clap

Edited by sabaSpeaks - 13 June 2013 at 10:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1prem_diwaniKyaRe....

phulwa

Goldie

phulwa

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
You mean their 1st meeting ended up in a hug? Does Prithvi also have the same dreams about her? getting more intreguing now.

SuperChillz1KyaRe....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top