Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

FF- True bonds of love, Chapter-8 (Pg- 15) (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 16

SuperChillz1

SuperChillz1

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

ResWink
I am waiting... Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF- True bonds of love, Chapter-8 (Pg- 15) (Page 11)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SuperChillz1

SuperChillz1

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoonian

May! how are you doing this? So many parallel tracks and you are like this juggler - we are getting spoilt rotten Big smile

I loved this update. Meera's confusion is very real - the whole feeling of should I trust my gut instinct or is it all my imagination - it is very nicely brought out.
But she is being a meanie to Prithvi - but I am sure he is going to give it back to her too Wink
well Binu, mission accomplished LOL LOL Mithvi keh liye kuch bhi karenge Wink  but i am glad you liked this chapter. Hug

SuperChillz1

SuperChillz1

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy-nut

Originally posted by SuperChillz1

Chapter 5

Meera was comfortably nested in Prithvi's arms as he carried her to her car. All was well for some time as silence filled the air. Meera preferred to stay silent and Prithvi chose the same.

xXx

This is it. I know this is a bit long. I hope you enjoy reading chapter 5. And apologies for updating late. Smile

nice - well doneClapClap
Thank you, shanti Big smile

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Ok , sorry , i totally forgot , if i hadnt seen your comment  Embarrassed
bahut badhiya ClapWink
so they are in the hut Blushing 
all alone Blushing 
with attraction already brewing Day Dreaming
and not to forget the tension of fighting between reality and dreams Wink 
good going , I wish I could also start writing again Ouch 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1awida

SuperChillz1

SuperChillz1

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Chapter 6

The world around her started spinning and she rapidly started losing consciousnes. 

She knew she would hit her head on the hard floor. Trying to control her fall turned out to be futile. But before anything pernicious happened, he was holding her close to his heart. She could feel his warmth before she lost her conscious completely.

Prithvi delicately picked her up and put her on the lone khatiya. Frantically looking around, he grabbed the water jug on the table. Sitting besides the unconscious beauty. 

He sprinkled water on her face and patted her cheek.

"Ae ladki..." 

He stared as she didn't move. This was the first time he ever felt scared. He desperately sprayed more water, hoping she would move. He had almost emptied all the water in the jug over her, when she finally stirred. 

Prithvi had his gaze fixed at her as he fondled her cheek caringly. He muttered her name as Meera fluttered her eyelashes and stared at Prithvi in confusion. In a flash before she could understand, Prithvi pulled back his hand.

Her head ached. Meera got up to a sitting position and held her head.

"What happened?"

"You fell unconscious."

She realized it due to too much exertion. She had barely got any sleep since she had to do all the packing, and all the running and getting wet in rains added to it. 

Without a word, Prithvi got up and headed straight for the kitchen. Meera looked at him in confusion. In a few seconds he was back with a steel glass in his hand.

"Here." Prithvi thrust the glass to Meera.

Meera took a look at the contents in the glass and made a expression of dislike. She stretched her hand towards Prithvi  which held the glass.

"I am not going to drink this!"

"And why not??" 

"MY wish!!"

Prithvi was now standing in front of her, arms akimbo. 

"How can anyone hate milk??"

"I do." Meera replied trying a puppy dog expression. 

I will make the cutest expression. He won't be able to say 'no' to me.

"To hell with that expression!" 

He gave a stern look which made her feel even more vulnerable and stupid. He raised his eyebrows.
"I want the glass empty in 10 seconds !"

Meera undisputably felt she was in a classroom getting scolded by a rough and scary 
teacher. She didn't have any choice, did she? 

"You iniquitous jerk.." meera muttered lowly. 
Unfortunately for her, he heard it. A vein popped on his forehead. She was really getting on his nerves now.

With a slightly lopsided grin he inched close to her face.

"You are staying in MY house. Better accept the hospitality offered or I have entire authority to kick out guests who are mendacious and insincere."

Meera stared at those unearthly eyes boring into hers. She gulped.

"Fine." Giving a loathing look to Prithvi, she gulped down milk with disfavor. 

"Good." Prithvi said aloud with a grin. He took a towel and threw it at Meera'a face.

"Here. Get yourself dry and changed. I'll wait outside. Call me when you are done."
He started for the door when he heard a apprehensive Meera speak. 
"Wait!" 
He turned back to face her. The situation finally sunk in after two minutes of dead silence and staring. He decided to break the silence. What was he suppossed to do, he didn't know.

"Don't tell me you don't..." Prithvi left words hanging mid-sentence.

Meera sheepishly looked at him and slightly scratched her head. "No"
He slapped his forehead. He hastily looked around, his face masked with 
embaressment, which should have been Meera's situation.

She doesn't have any spare clothes and telling me this with a smile. 
These city girls have no shame.

He opened a tin trunk and motioned Meera towards it.

"Wear whatever you like." he continued as he pulled out a  small box from almirah. 

"Here. Clean your wounds."
And he was out in no time.

So he has a first aid box too?

Meera peeked in the supposedly large trunk, her hands rummaging through haphazardly thrown clothes. In the dimly lit room, her eyes caught something red. 

With effort she pulled it out.

A Kurta? 

She searched through it but found nothing else the kurtas of all available colors and dhoti. A huge sigh escaped her lips. She had to wear dhoti, and she had no idea as to how to wear that long yards of cloth.

Outside on the large front porch, Prithvi sat on a footstool facing his farms. He couldn't help but muse over the girl he had just met. How was he going to ascertain that she was the same woman he had unbreakable bonds with? That she was his soulmate...

xXx

This is it. Sorry for updating so late.
Don't forget to comment.

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 03 July 2013 at 2:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

monalikaMarathi_Mulgicrazy-nutKyaRe....TehsinaJFJsabaSpeaksawida

awida

IF-Sizzlerz

awida

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Very intresting ..

It is surprising that these soulmates kept denying their feelings and ended up like strangers.

I like it when Prithvi ordered Meera to drink milk . Even I hate milk and my mother forces me to drink it . Silly

Thank you May for this gr8 update. Seems like this Prithvi is not an easy going man . I like that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1crazy-nutKyaRe....TehsinaJFJ

crazy-nut

Goldie

crazy-nut

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
well doneClapClap keep more comingClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1TehsinaJFJawida

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Ok!Mission soulmate proving!!!Thumbs UpBig smileLoved it!!!TongueWud hv bn better if it hd bn longer!EmbarrassedWinkUpdate soon!Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1KyaRe....sabaSpeaksawida

Post Reply New Post

Go to top