Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome May!!!๐Ÿค—Such a lovely scenario u created!๐Ÿ˜ƒPouring rains,drenched to skin Meera,nd a husky voiced Prithvi hugging her from behind in dt wet nd ๐Ÿคฌstate!!!GM activated to full power!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But is he rally hugging her or moving her away from harm's way?๐Ÿ˜ฒMaybe a car is coming dt she didnt notice in da downpour...?๐Ÿ˜›I know m a spoilsport...๐Ÿ˜ณSorry!Bt m greedy agn!Wn is da next chapter comn?!Mk it fast plz!!ce agn awesome!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Awesome May!!!๐Ÿค—Such a lovely scenario u created!๐Ÿ˜ƒPouring rains,drenched to skin Meera,nd a husky voiced Prithvi hugging her from behind in dt wet nd ๐Ÿคฌstate!!!GM activated to full power!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But is he rally hugging her or moving her away from harm's way?๐Ÿ˜ฒMaybe a car is coming dt she didnt notice in da downpour...?๐Ÿ˜›I know m a spoilsport...๐Ÿ˜ณSorry!Bt m greedy agn!Wn is da next chapter comn?!Mk it fast plz!!ce agn awesome!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

All of the above -in bold --
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful chapter May ๐Ÿ˜Š its getting more and more intriguing now, can't wait for next update ๐Ÿ˜ณ
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

Chapter 3

Prithvi opened his eyes to witness the youthful ball of fire spreading rays all over the horizon. It was morning already.

Interesting! interesting!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...stopped with a touch of suspense ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

Chapter 3

Meera sighed, her head handing low. Her eyes grew wide as she heard her name being spoken. A husky manly voice.

Meera...

God!? Is that you?  her thoughts filled witht horror and shock.

Her senses went numb. Her eyes stared straight ahead as she realised someone was hugging her from back. Her mind stopped thinking as two strong arms engulfed her in a tight hug. 

She didn't know the identity of the person, but it felt...passionate. A sense of belonging.

-----------------
Thats it.
How is it guys?

OHMIGOD! May! That was tooo much :) - in an absolutely fabulous sexy very good way!
All that mystery and passion - luuurve it! 
I am dying to know all the connections they have - pichchle janam ka aur future ka... sigh!

A sense of belonging! Sigh! - isn't that what every romantic dreams of! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I have been trying to post this note since yesterday but cause I had finished my quota of comments for 24 hours I just could not. It was so frustrating cause I was dying to tell you how super HAWT this chapter was.
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

๐Ÿค—Lots of hugs for making them hug , I love you May for making Prithvi hug her from back ( my personal favourite ๐Ÿ˜‰)  and that also in moonlit night and with rains ๐Ÿ˜ณ

All my fantasies are coming true ๐Ÿ˜‰
Wow May, you nailed it again ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Meera again damsel in distress and prithvi her knight in shining armor ๐Ÿ˜ณ this couldn't get better but I know you will make it even more better in the next update ๐Ÿ˜‰
Wonderful update ๐Ÿ‘

I actually had a different meeting planned for them, but this makes it more nicely ๐Ÿ˜‰ rains helped ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค— i feel so good that you liked it. back hugging is my favourite too and it just suits mithvi โ˜บ๏ธ
I will try my level best to meet upto your expectations dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: phulwa

You mean their 1st meeting ended up in a hug? Does Prithvi also have the same dreams about her? getting more intreguing now.

Yes it did ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I can't divulge more details, nahi toh surprise kaise hoga? ๐Ÿ˜› but glad you liked the chapter ๐Ÿค—
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Oh what was that?

I like this kind of romance . It makes my heart beating so fast..

When he called her I felt like I am jumping with.joy.

Fantastic May.

I liked that tooo much moah.

thanks itidal๐Ÿค— 
This is sort of a different type of Mithvi story that deals with dreams and all. I wasn't sure at first if it would be liked by my fellow Junoonians, but I am glad it did. And your wonderful comments make me feel that I should write more.
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

GM activated? then Mission accomplished ๐Ÿ˜‰  ๐Ÿค—
I know tehsina you are excited to know about what will happen next. Don't worry you'll know soon๐Ÿ˜‰ 
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prem_diwani

All of the above -in bold --

thanks Anu.  glad you liked the chapter๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—