Disgusting and trashy people!

Posted: 10 years ago
This forum is full of disgusting and trashy people.
First of all,talking about a woman's bra size or her looks and her character is the work of pathetic people.

These people claim they are tired of people wasting their time on supporting their favorite celebrity.You know what,I am sick of you guys wasting your precious time and energy on hating people you don't even know.

The worst part is these maniacs talk about everything but Jhalak.Talking about actors like Jenny,Nia,Sobti,KSG,Surbhi,GC who belong no where near JDJ 6 is not cool and again is very pathetic.This one member who hates Dhami (I wont tell her name.) and thinks she is really funny.I thought she was 12 or 13 after reading certain posts of her,I was really shocked to know she is a mother.Being a mother she must be really mature but no she comes here and talks about bras.

An actors personal life is supposed to stay personal.What an actor does behind the closed doors is not supposed to be our problem and hating on a particular actor is so kiddish I mean what did DD ever do to you? Did she steal your money? Did she ever do anything bad to you? 

Disgusting! 
you told me targeting member is not acceptable now you are doing the same thing, then tell me what was wrong in my post ?? 😕
Originally posted by -jalebi-

you told me targeting member is not acceptable now you are doing the same thing, then tell me what was wrong in my post ?? 😕
You were saying that a particular member is a hater just because she posted an article about DD. I have never seen her talk bad about anyone.If she had written something bad about DD then you could make 1000 of topics blaming her but when she hasn't done anything wrong then you have no right to talk about her.

Awesome post! I agree! 👍🏼

A certain demographic in this forum is obsessed with discussing DD's bra size, "yellow teeth", "noodle hair", and so forth.

There's less discussion on the dance performances and more discussion on DD's physical appearance.

Furthermore, some members are making posts on unrelated actors and actresses to rile up and provoke different fan groups. It's like divide and rule.

One thing is for sure, "love her or hate her, you can't ignore her!"

P.S I was cyber bullied once by a 34 year old mother on India forums. Trust me there are some older members that are quite immature. However, I think this forum has a lot of tweens and teens that are going through puberty. Hence, the dirty talks and etc.
Originally posted by utopia88

Awesome post! I agree! 👍🏼

A certain demographic in this forum is obsessed with discussing DD's bra size, "yellow teeth", "noodle hair", and so forth.

There's less discussion on the dance performances and more discussion on DD's physical appearance.

Furthermore, some members are making posts on unrelated actors and actresses to rile up and provoke different fan groups. It's like divide and rule.

One thing is for sure, "love her or hate her, you can't ignore her!"

P.S I was cyber bullied once by a 34 year old mother on India forums. Trust me there are some older members that are quite immature. However, I think this forum has a lot of tweens and teens that are going through puberty. Hence, the dirty talks and etc.
I completely agree with you,some stuff they say is really distracting and nonsense and when other people actually talk about the dance they say that this forum is neutral and a mess.They could make topics about their favorites no one is stopping them instead of counting topics made on other celebrity. 
Awsome post dear
Well said
But whom u r making understand
They will not..
They will make cheap and disgusting comments
And yes they are spending soo much time making bashing posts and repeating same thing again and again
It's like they are playing CD

Originally posted by xNinalove

I completely agree with you,some stuff they say is really distracting and nonsense and when other people actually talk about the dance they say that this forum is neutral and a mess.They could make topics about their favorites no one is stopping them instead of counting topics made on other celebrity. 

Thanks! I agree! 😊 No one is stopping them from opening sensible topics related to their own favorites. Some of them have this holier than thou attitude. Like they are above everyone else. If their favourite had multiple threads open, then they wouldn't make a peep. I see a lot of hypocritical behaviour too.

It's the vulgar and vile comments used in this forum that are the major turn off for me. 🤢
Edited by utopia88 - 10 years ago
Basically this forum is ...char log ek celeb pe galiyan nikal rahein ...peeche background main 15 taali maarte hain..👏 ...jab unk favrt celeb pe aayegi than ill see kitni taaliyan aayengi ...even if you are not the fan of that particular celeb and commenting on the bashing post as a neutral member ... they will check your dp ... uske baad vo fight badane k lie aapki dp k according aapke favrt celeb pe same post banayenge ...ya fir aapke post mai grammatical errors nikalein jayenge ...and aapke lie specially ek mid banaya jayega just to teach you english ... bechare bhool jaate hain ...hum hindustani hain ...ye bhale PHOREIGN se aayein hain ... 😳
Arrey here People are illiterate...they dint get any job..so now doing Hate Job...they get paid for this...hahhaha...Poor people
People still don't seem to know the difference between criticism and "hating" without a reason. Everyone has the right to say whatever they feel about her dance performance and even her face etc.. she is a celebrity. But talking about bra size is downright cheap and low.