Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pebbles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Anagha was saying hi to everyone and misses u all.

@ romaila: she said she misses u the most.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: 100raj

cvs fulfilling one request---they are introducing one more super natural character...

probably cvs might change anamika in to good form and she goes back on her deal with shaithan...
that will create storm in the life of anamika--jeet and chavi...

so shaitaan may start to trouble anamika and jeet...may be cvs are on the way of giving jeeka...[ or anamika might unite chavi with jeet by fighting with shaithan..this time i am seeing possibility of positive chudail who fights with shaithan to save jeet..]

still full story not revealed...something different going to happen this time it seems.

Raj aaj to ek baat clear hojaye 😭

you changed ur party from Anamika to Chavi...we didnt said anything as its ur choice πŸ˜†

You said...this show has nothing to offer new...hum ney yeh baat b maan li πŸ˜†

you wrote cvs will never show any new male entrant...na chahte huey we agred πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

You were against Good vs Bad fight specially MT involvement...hum ney aapka saath diya coz u were right and in a fiction we always expect somnething unusual than real world...πŸ˜†

Now you are once again raising our hopes and are much optimistic about Shaitaan's entry...yeh hum bardasht nahin kar sakte 🀣 pehley clear kro should we be optimistic about show future or not? Diplomacy se kaam mat lena 😭

romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pebbles

Anagha was saying hi to everyone and misses u all.

@ romaila: she said she misses u the most.

awww love u ANAGHAπŸ€— usse bolo to come back we are missing all specially genuine ppl like her  πŸ˜Š
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pebbles

Ye tou kuch bhi nahi. Thode din baad cvs tou rani ki reincarnation ki bhi entry karwa denge to fight over jeet.

😲😲😲ur giving me nightmares πŸ˜†
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..dishu..

sahi kaha, story ka to kuch samajh nahin aa rahai, hope ki shaitaan ki entry kp properly use karein tho i dont have much hope

He's there as a cameo plus jis ko shaitaan bnane kliye chuna hai he doesn't looks like a shaitaan physically...i mean they should have given this role to a muscular person like The Great Khali. 😊
Pebbles thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

<font color="#9900cc">awww love u ANAGHAπŸ€—usse bolo to come backwe are missing all specially genuine ppl like her😊</font>

Yeah I had requested her to visit the forum. True, I miss her too.
romaila thumbnail
@Chandni: i will pm her and will try my best bringing her back to forum.
Pebbles thumbnail
Good luck... I also pmed her again.
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@romi: sirf mohali nhi puri duniya ki ladki jeet ki liye le aaye gi humari cv's.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: romaila

He's there as a cameo plus jis ko shaitaan bnane kliye chuna hai he doesn't looks like a shaitaan physically...i mean they should have given this role to a muscular person like The Great Khali. 😊 

Nope that man has been playing the Onida devil for ages. πŸ˜† to kaafi experience hai use shaitaan ka πŸ˜†